The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where in the heck is Strider?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-19-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where in the heck is Strider?"
That's what I want to know.

That silly peep left us without telling us he was leaving. If anybody sees him around, tell him he's in big trouble with me.

He needs to get spanked I will allow TWO peeps to help me with this task, anybody want to sign up?

*katem ducts before all the SB ladies step all over him*

And Q, you don't need to sign up, you are already coming with me

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where in the heck is Strider? Survivorchick 03-19-03 1
 RE: Where in the heck is Strider? wendyp 03-19-03 2
 RE: Where in the heck is Strider? GeorgiaBelle 03-19-03 3
 RE: Where in the heck is Strider? L82LIFE 03-19-03 4
 RE: Where in the heck is Strider? jkokoj 03-19-03 5
 RE: Where in the heck is Strider? tjstein 03-20-03 6
 RE: Where in the heck is Strider? Q 03-20-03 7
 RE: Where in the heck is Strider? Strider 03-20-03 8
   RE: Where in the heck is Strider? wendyp 03-20-03 9
   OK, you asked for it. Q 03-20-03 10
       RE: OK, you asked for it. tjstein 03-20-03 11
           RE: OK, you asked for it. Q 03-20-03 12
               RE: OK, you asked for it. katem 03-20-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-03, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where in the heck is Strider?"
Oooh! I am ever lucky to get first crack at this.

I'm first in line. Woo Hoo! Look out Strider, here I come!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-19-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where in the heck is Strider?"
I woud sign up to help spank, but truthfully, I am scared of some of the SB ladies when it comes to the men here.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where in the heck is Strider?"
Well, I would sign up but I am a peaceful Belle

STRIDER, where are you?

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where in the heck is Strider?"
*swoon*

Where is our handsome Orc hunter?

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-19-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where in the heck is Strider?"
I am Minnie, I came from Ohio, I am hunting Strider!

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-20-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where in the heck is Strider?"
is probably off with some poncy elf

note to self: step away from the fanfic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-20-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where in the heck is Strider?"
Sorry to be late Katem. But I will be attending with you. I've got my spanking paddle all fired up already!

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where in the heck is Strider?"
Why only two peeps? Spank away!

I've been around and reading, but I haven't had anything worthwhile to say lately. All the DAWness around here can be a little overwhelming at times.

I am called Strider. I came out of the North. I am hunting Orcs.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Where in the heck is Strider?"
As long as strider is okay with more then two spankers .... i will get in line, but Q and katem get to go twice!!

03-20-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "OK, you asked for it."
Let the paddling begin.

I'm having so much fun with this one, NEXT!

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-20-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OK, you asked for it."
Looks more like a spatula to me. Are you giving Strider the "Aunt Jemima treatment"?

just wondering, is all

03-20-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: OK, you asked for it."
Its actually from a paddling website I googled. It was the only one that was PG-13 enough for this site, LOL.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-03, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OK, you asked for it."
>Its actually from a paddling website
>I googled. It was
>the only one that was
>PG-13 enough for this site,
>LOL.

HEY STRIDER !!!!!

*My siggie goes HERE. I did not want it to take away from Strider's spanking*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •