The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I gained new respect for Gervase last night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Stjarna 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stjarna Click to send private message to Stjarna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I gained new respect for Gervase last night"
I just want to comment on Gervase's speech at the final TC when he voted for Kelly. He said exactly what I felt: that Sue was nothing but a "sore loser" and that her attack on Kelly was petty and pathetic. I was cheering during the speech because he was the ONLY one on the jury to comment on Sue's behavior and how inappropriate it was. He also pointed out that Sue herself was just as guilty as Kelly (if not more) of lying and scheming. She was the one who tried to plot against Rich and lied to his face (which she ultimately paid for), not to mention lying to just about everybody else. If that is not being a "rat", then I don't know what is! Gervase exposed her for who she is: a big hipocrite.
Stjarna

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Respect Gervase? DivaRachel 08-24-00 1
   Sue's complex reaction AyatollahKhomeini 08-24-00 2
   RE: Respect Gervase? Disrespect Sus... outlast 08-24-00 3
       RE: Respect Gervase? Disrespect Sus... DivaRachel 08-25-00 7
   RE: Respect Gervase? Stjarna 08-24-00 4
       Right on Stjarna dangerboy 08-24-00 5
           RE: Right on Stjarna Kelly 08-25-00 6
               RE: Right on Stjarna DivaRachel 08-25-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DivaRachel 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaRachel Click to send private message to DivaRachel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Respect Gervase?"
>I just want to comment on
>Gervase's speech at the final
>TC when he voted for
>Kelly. He said exactly what
>I felt: that Sue was
>nothing but a "sore loser"

How naive to say that Sue was mad just because she wasn't the final winner. Sue was not mad about losing. That's so simplistic.

Sue was mad because she took her friendship with Kelly seriously. Because she fell for Kelly's conniving ways. You don't get that angry over losing a game. You get that angry over betrayal. Sue thought they'd be friends forever. She would have given her right arm for Kelly. For Kelly to backstab her made her angry. She had to say something to persuade the jury of idiot Pagongs that they had been played, too.

To label Sue a "sore loser" is such an ignorant simplistic comment. It was much more complexe than just losing.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-24-00, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sue's complex reaction"
Making a fool of yourself in front of the world is usually pretty simple. You just show your true, unsocialized, self-centered side.

outlast 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail outlast Click to send private message to outlast Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Respect Gervase? Disrespect Susan?"
Hypothetical since it didn't occur,

What if Kelly went to Sue around episode 9 or so and said "I can't vote using this approach anymore. I'm not going to vote against you, but I not necessarily voting with you either."?

Now Kelly never would have done this, but your feelings on how Sue would respond tells you what you think of her, IMO.

And in my opinion Sue would have immediately started to vote Kelly off. I think Sue was going to feel Kelly betrayed her no matter what. This is going to be harsh, but I think that if her old friend hadn't died, Sue would have eventually hated her too.

08-25-00, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaRachel Click to send private message to DivaRachel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Respect Gervase? Disrespect Susan?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-00 AT 09:50 AM (EST)

>Hypothetical since it didn't occur,

oh so your hypothetical crap serves as some king of argument? Coulda shoulda woulda!

What did happen is that Sue shed tears while talking about her friendship with Kelly. It's not surprising that she was hurt by Kelly, so hurt that she would spill her beans 1 week later, at the last TC.

>And in my opinion Sue would
>have immediately started to vote
>Kelly off

whatever. Sue would have voted for any 1 but Kelly.

>was going to feel Kelly
>betrayed her no matter what.

not so. Plenty of other castaways build friendships and played the game w/o betraying any 1.

>if her old friend hadn't
>died, Sue would have eventually
>hated her too.

No comment. I won't be disgracing the dead like that.

Stjarna 32 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stjarna Click to send private message to Stjarna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Respect Gervase?"
>How naive to say that Sue
>was mad just because she
>wasn't the final winner. Sue
>was not mad about losing.
>That's so simplistic.

I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with that. Sue did not find out about Kelly just before the final TC. Think back to the famous SKA in last week's episode: Sue had a major blowout with Kelly over this issue, she let off all her steam then, and finally they agreed to be civil. But Sue also said that she won't let Kelly go get into the final 2. Kelly STILL tried to vote with Sue for Rich at the TC of 4, but then changed to Sue, because she realized that Sue would vote for her next time anyway. And Sue KNEW that Kelly had absolutely no reason to not vote her off, after she'd made perfectly clear that she'd do the same to Kelly.

So, what the hell happened at the final TC?! What happened to all that "let's be civil" talk? Come on, Sue was just mad that she didn't win the mil. They had resolved their issues a few days before, so there was absolutely no need and no excuse to have that ridiculous and pathetic outpouring of anger and vile on national television.

Stjarna

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Right on Stjarna"
Susan went way too far. Gervase had her pegged. Sore loser. I didn't think much of Gervase throughout the show but he was absolutely right in what he said about Susan and Kelly. I had to change my mind about him after watching the last episode and the reunion show. He seemed a lot more personable. Seemed like a good guy.

Don't get me wrong here, I've said many times that I preferred Rich winning to Kelly. But that last episode really changed a lot of my feelings about people. I always thought Susan was a b#tch but I didn't feel so strongly about it until she eviscerated Kelly in front of 40 million people. Totally class-less. I thought Gervase was lazy and kind of self-centered but he was pretty thoughtful on the last show and at the reunion. He seemed genuine and a good guy. Sean I thought was a moron until I saw him on Howard Stern and at the reunion. Rich I thought was a jerk and an A$$hole but he played the game strategically all the way through - gotta give it to him - good job. Colleen, I thought was nice but boy did I get the feeling that she was bitter and judgemental. I don't know why but I don't think she's all that nice now. Kelly I thought was just a meany but she showed a lot of class and restraint in responding to Susan's diatribe and in talking about it later. If I had been her, especially after Susan was unremorsefull at the reunion, I'd have embarassed her as best I could. Greg, no change, what an idiot. Rudy was the man. His word is his bond. If you need someone to count on - he's it. I wish he'd won.

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-00, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Right on Stjarna"
I think that at the last tribal council and through interviews about the Final TC prooves that CBS can make anyone look bad or good and thats what they did! They started with the " good guys"
and to everyone's surprise they get voted off with only Kelly who turned good about halfway through and you go, "Yeah go Kelly show those evil people!" And when it came down to they vote of good vs. evil everyone is used to good preveiling but this time it didn't! That where that winner=a big shocker thing comes in. This is how I felt before the FTC and after FTC

Gervace, a thought was lazy and did nothing at all but play cards and think "is there an aliance? uh I don't know!" but after I felt that he was caring and had fellings too! He even said in a post-interveiw that when Sue was talking that way about Kelly he was gonna stand up and force her to her seat but he saved it for when he voted so he didn't look violent.

Jenna, She seemed good and hardworking the whole time and was completly friendly then at FTC she seemed a little angry at Sue for saying that about one of her friends she seemed like the nicest person on the show to me throughout the whole thing

Colleen, seemed sweet and innocent but at the final vote she was like " why give the money to anybody but me I am the BEST!" this made her seem like the editing made her look good but was pretty mean.

Sue, Well what can I say but if Kelly was a Rat then everyone else was toliet water when you had to go REALLY REALLY BAD!!!!!!!

Rudy, he was just loyal to his buddy this to me makes Rudy an okay guy, he wasn't bitter but he stuck with his friend who made him suffer through a challenge and STILL got voted off.

Sean, just seemed dumb still! I am glad he's not a doctor cause DAMN!!!!!

Greg, seemed like he was against anybody walking away with the money except him, he had the most illogical way of picking!!!

So......
Gervace= good
Jenna= good
Rudy=good
Sean=evil
Colleen=evil
Sue=evil
Greg=evil
This is why Rich won four evil 3 good (I know the good/evil people don't equal who they voted but its a theory)

I was also totally pissed when 3 monthes of watching that show came down to pick a number!!!! God you suck, Greg!!!

Peace.

08-25-00, 09:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Right on Stjarna"
>he was gonna stand up
>and force her to her
>seat but he saved it

yeah right. He says that now. The guy will say anything to be on TV.

>Gervace= good
>Jenna= good
>Rudy=good
>Sean=evil
>Colleen=evil

ha ha ha! Colleen is evil now? LOL!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •