The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Chill One"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Steiny1021 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steiny1021 Click to send private message to Steiny1021 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Chill One"
It is hard to believe that The Chill One has done it again. He spoiled episode #6 and he has successfully spoiled All Star #8. Although his boot list is slightly different from Snewser. He has Alicia being booted prior to Shi Ann and he has Rob and amber as the final two as opposed to Rob and Jenna. He also has a very interesting short story on his website www.thechillone.com about how he successfully spoiled all star survivor.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Chill One VerucaSalt 04-15-04 1
 Idiot alert shakes the clown 04-15-04 2
   RE: Idiot alert Brownroach 04-15-04 3
   RE: Idiot clown alert justwrong 04-15-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-15-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Chill One"
Welcome to the board. Wayyyyyyy back we had posted a Chill One thread about his "stuff"

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4690.shtml

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Idiot alert"
>It is hard to believe that
>The Chill One has done
>it again.

...its even harder to believe that some newbie was dumb enough to waste our time yet again with this crap.

He spoiled
>episode #6 and he has
>successfully spoiled All Star #8.

..I assume you mean season #6 and season #8. But, please explain how he successfully spoiled Season #6? Was it the part where he had Daniel as the first boot, or the part where he had a young male and a woman named Jana in the final 2 along with the deaf girl and the old guy?

As for successfully spoiling season #8, you of course must be talking about his brilliant prediction that had Ethan as the first boot.

> Although his boot list
>is slightly different from Snewser.

...Snewswer doesn't have a boot list. Never did. He has a scorecard, there's a big difference.

He also has
>a very interesting short story
>on his website www.thechillone.com about
>how he successfully spoiled all
>star survivor.

...if "intersting" is a synonym for "self important guy trying to take credit for things that never happened, are completely false, and only were written about after the fact" then I guess you're right, it is an intersting story.

Alright people, move along, nothing left to see here except the padlock being applied.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Idiot alert"
I was waiting for you to get here.

Not to mention C1 said that Ethan was missing from early challenges. Ethan was booted 8th and participated in every challenge until then.

And C1 did not produce any order for the early-to-middle boots, so what exactly has he been right about? A challenge involving bamboo, and the fact that Mogo Mogo doesn't fare well. That's the extent of his success.

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Idiot clown alert"
wow, who pissed in your cherios this morning? i have to laugh everytime i see where you jump down the throat of someone new just because it feeds your ego and makes you feel important. you say he is wasting your time, but judging by the number of hours you spend on this site, it's not worth much to begin with.

--- of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •