The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Casting??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fixalife 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fixalife Click to send private message to Fixalife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Casting??"
I really think Casting blew it.
I am think some of these people need to be in a long term plan. I believe SO is designed to help people get their life going in about 8 weeks. They are life coaches not therapists. They are there to get peoples lives on track not fix really bad problems that need long term therapy.
They really have taken on too much.
Lisa and Allison being the biggest of the problems. I think Allison is in need of long term care. She needs to dive back in to her life and see a therapist where she lives. She is using the starting over house as a place to live and get all the attention she wants. She plays into the I am fat and ugly thing too much.
Lisa also needs long term care. There is no way you can fix her in that amount of time. She needs something simular to a half way house. Where she can work and pay bills etc but have somewhere to fall when she dosen't get it. I haven't seen anyone that messed up in a long time.She also seems to have a problem with thinking that exercises are not real. Like a school project. She is dealing with real people.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Casting?? Zhenya32 11-22-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zhenya32 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zhenya32 Click to send private message to Zhenya32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Casting??"
Yes, I totally agree. I think Lisa, Allison, and Christina all need long-term care in a "real life" environment. I think it is going to be a huge shock to their systems when all the support and attention and security of the SO house is gone, and they are back at home dealing with the same old problems on their own.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •