The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Greg have a secret, or am I looking to far into this...?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

elsif 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elsif Click to send private message to elsif Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Greg have a secret, or am I looking to far into this...?"
Question: Was there a spoiler at some point that referenced a quote made by Mark Burnett about their being two homosexuals on the island?

If yes, then:

Richard, when asked, said that he would want Greg to be in his spot. (Richard knew that Greg would be a swing vote, I think, but I'm not so sure that that's the sole reason why he said that.)

Richard also stated that he became closer to Greg. That they went off into the woods and became friends.

Colleen, when asked yesterday if anything had gone on with Greg, said no. She also stated that she was "covering up for another relationship on the island".

Maybe...just maybe...well, you guys decide for yourself. I can just totally see that, if, per se, Greg was either bi-curious, or a non-outed homosexual, that he'd be rather disenfranchised with the whole Survivor show for potentially bringing something like that out.

------
In any case, I think Rich deserved to win. I hated near everyone but him before last nights show, but I gained a hell of a lot of respect for Gervase, Susan, Rudy, and Kelly.

I've been following SurvivorSucks all along, but, well, their message board has been refusing new posters for a long time now. If they would've had plans in place for expansion, they wouldn't have lost me.

They, like most of the survivors they ridicule, never thought ahead.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Greg have a secret, or am ... cacoethos 08-24-00 1
 RE: Does Greg have a secret, or am ... outlast 08-24-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cacoethos 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cacoethos Click to send private message to cacoethos Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Greg have a secret, or am I looking to far into this...?"
Sorry Elsif - It was Sonja that was the other one ...

outlast 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail outlast Click to send private message to outlast Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Greg have a secret, or am I looking to far into this...?"
Sonya was the other besides Rich.

Whether Greg actually used the number scheme or not really does not matter to me. I actually respect him more for saying the number scheme was his reason as opposed to blabbing about how neither of them deserve it, and it's good to be vindictive and use my voting time to ramble about how I'm a better person than they are.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •