The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.""
It's not been confirmed but Mickey Knocks over at Sucks has this as Episode 12 title.

Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=17610.topic

Simdog 11 recalled that this is what Sue said about Original Chapera.

So who says it and about whom?

emydi

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stup... steppingrazor42 04-08-04 1
   RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stup... Spidey 04-08-04 2
       RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stup... steppingrazor42 04-08-04 3
           RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stup... zombiebaby 04-08-04 4
               RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stup... TenPin 04-09-04 5
                   RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stup... I_AM_HE 04-09-04 6
           RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stup... RudyRules 04-13-04 9
 Confirmed! udg 04-11-04 7
   RE: Confirmed! emydi 04-11-04 8
 Puzzle Immunity Challenge cowboyroo 04-13-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.""
I don't think this statement is about Kathy, Lex and Shi-Ann.
My guess is it's the beginning of the end for the orginal Chapera. After another original MM goes tonight they'll start turning on themselves, maybe Rob's alliances with everyone will come to a breaking point.

Or actually I just had a thought that it could be something that is said in a confessional at the beginning of Ep.12 regarding the fact that the old Chappy voted off one of their own the night before at TC in Ep.11. That would be a Rupertesque thing to say. Just a thought.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.""
Or on the flip-side:

Someone (Rupert? Kathy? Shii?) says this in a confessional about the refusal of the majority to gang up on and take out Rob.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.""
Yep....that is probably it. Shi-Ann or Rupert would definitely say that out of frustration with the majority not bonding together to take our the Rawbfada.
Or it could be Rob...laughing at them saying that they are stupid for not taking him out.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.""
I agree. It is probably in some way related to NOT breaking up Romber.

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.""
Maybe it's Romber her/himself commenting on the rest of the tribes lack of action?

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.""
or it could be ironic like Rich's "You must go bye-bye now" as in Rob thinks they are too stupid to do it, but they surprise him

- keeping hope alive

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 12-"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.""
I fully agree steppingrazor42. It sounds like a Rupert or ShiiAnn statement to me.
I think it possible that it could be stated by Rob, but see this as less likely.

Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-11-04, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Confirmed!"
TitanTV.com agrees.

Thursday 4/22/2004 7:00 PM, 1 hr
Survivor: All-Stars
Stupid People. Stupid, Stupid People

A 12th player is voted off the islands. Jeff Probst is the host. (2004)

Action/Adventure/Reality TV/Reality Based

---
UDG

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Confirmed!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-04 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

Also Confirmed on TIVO

I think its about the original Chappys (using Sue's words) not getting rid of Rob when he doesnt win immunity and instead getting rid of Alicia (either because Shii wins immunity or Alicia starts wavin' her finger etc.)

Remember Sue liked Alicia and she may have said this quote about Episode 12. She was still in Panama right? or Mexico or wherever? and knew this happened? Can someone refresh me when she said this?

emydi

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Puzzle Immunity Challenge"
I could see a puzzle Immunity Challenge and the only one in the game who is any good at puzzles (and that's pushing it) is Shii-Ann...She wins immunity based on how stupid the original Chaperas are at puzzles. We all saw them blow the big lead in the blindfold challenge...

And the irony comes the following episode when stupid ShiiAnn gets booted.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •