The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Episode 10 press release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-04, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Episode 10 press release"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-04 AT 05:13 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-06-04 AT 04:49 AM (EST)

ONE CASTAWAY MAKES SEPARATE PROMISES TO DIFFERENT ALLIANCES, ON "SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS," THURSDAY, APRIL 8,
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Anger, Tears and Chaos" -- A survivor makes conflicting promises to two castaways in different alliances, on SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, Thursday, April 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

When the tribes finally merge, new and explosive dynamics emerge among the tribe members. The Reward Challenge offers up an overnight getaway. The stakes are raised when the All-Stars are hit with a new twist at the Immunity Challenge. Chaos erupts as the castaways prepare for Tribal Council.

And, the eleventh castaway is voted off the island.

--------------------------------
ALSO CBS EYEMAIL:
After managing to stay in the game, Amber must now decide whether she can keep her promise to those who saved her.

And anticipating an upcoming merge, Boston Rob makes another alliance, causing doubt about his loyalties.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Episode 10 press release tribephyl 04-06-04 1
   RE: CBS Episode 10 press release okaloosajohn 04-06-04 2
   RE: CBS Episode 10 press release KObrien_fan 04-06-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Episode 10 press release"
Wow thats a lot of info...

There is definately two challenges this next episode.
RC and IC!

RC: An overnight getaway.
Brings renewed wonder as to why only Jenna and Amber have new sarongs on. (AND as to Ruperts beads, a gift from Jenna?)

At Chapera2:
Amber feels a little stretched with all the promises she made.
Probably which none would have had to have been started had not Rawb planted the seed in Mogo2.
Anyway, because of Rawbs actions Amber had to ... well, lie to Kathy and Lex.
She feels kinda bad.

At Mogo2:
Meanwhile, Rawb prosthelitizes that Amber has been booted and thinks, "I need a new partner". He chooses Alicia.
Unfortunately for Kathy, Lex and Alicia, he ain't keeping promises to any of them.
Amber (by proxy) doesn't keep any promises either.

When the tribes finally merge, new and explosive dynamics emerge among the tribe members
Oh goodness. Time to pay the piper.
Rawb realizes Amber is still around, and suddenly Alicia ain't that big a deal anymore.
Ambuh can't be Am bored with all the details but one of those three is going down.
Somehow, just like the last episode, it's going to work in Romber's advantage.
One of the two should be booted. However, the voting dynamics will lead to the booting one of Rawb (or Ambers) new
alliance partners.
Kathy or Lex as the boot
with
Alicia (or Rupert or Jenna) as the other vote getter.

Wow! It's really playing out like it's Rawbs game to win.
The power player vs. the coat-tailer
Rawb vs. Ambuh
or
Ambuh vs. Rawb
?

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Episode 10 press release"
But it doesn't appear to be an individual RC. So how do Jenna and Amber (even assuming one of them could win a water challenge) end up together if they are still on opposite teams?

The only thing that makes sense is a win by Mogo Mogo and they get to take a losing tribe member with them again. But it seems kind of repetitive to do that again, doesn't it?

Now MY head hurts.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Episode 10 press release"
First of all at the TEAM reward challenge they would all see that Amber is safe, therefore I believe that the Rob/Alicia deal is struck very early in the episode.

The chaos starts because at the IC they finally merge, then come to find out there are 2 immunities. This has a good chance of screwing up peoples plans. They won't have much time once merged after the challenge to plot and scheme and in a flurry they will have to make a string of deals.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •