The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheSpoiler 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-03-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheSpoiler Click to send private message to TheSpoiler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-04 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-03-04 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-03-04 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

my first post ever on the boards predicted the following.

Jerri would be Booted out next...and indeed she was.
Their will be no merge..indeed their wasn't..
I also stated random drawings of items...which in essence were buffs..

I still say that it will be Kathy, and Rupert in the final two. With Kathy winning...

Double Immunity...One is earned, and is chosen winner...

--------------------------------------------------
...Next episode..Alicia is voted off.
Jenna Lewis wins immunity, taking Amber with her.
Their is a new Tribe.

Rupert, Shi, Kathy, Big Tom form an alliance
to take out Amber and Rob Lex and Jenna.......

Thank you...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..an... speedyforme 04-03-04 1
 RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..an... udg 04-03-04 2
   RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..an... TheSpoiler 04-03-04 3
       RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..an... emydi 04-03-04 4
           Reminder of one of his earlier post... MDSkinner 04-03-04 5
               RE: Reminder of one of his earlier ... emydi 04-03-04 6
 RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..an... Jims02 04-03-04 7
   RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..an... volsfan 04-03-04 8
 Please lock and ban shakes the clown 04-03-04 9
   RE: Please lock and ban dabo 04-04-04 12
 RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..an... sondral 04-03-04 10
 RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..an... KeithFan 04-03-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
hm....

if you say so...

then i hope it is true then...

Kathy and Rupert would be the best final 2 EVER

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-03-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
...Next episode..Alicia is voted off.
Joana L wins immunity, taking Amber with her.
Their is a new Tribe.

Rupert, Shi, Kathy, Big Tom form an alliance
to take out Amber and Rob Lex and Joana.......

Wow! That's the biggest twist of all! A new castaway named, "Joana."

---
UDG

TheSpoiler 11 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheSpoiler Click to send private message to TheSpoiler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
big deal a typo..

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
Source????

EMYDI

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-03-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Reminder of one of his earlier posts..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-04 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4980.shtml

The Spoiler is pretty much worthless, as far as I can tell.

Here is a snippet from his post on 3/19/2004 just in case he/she decides to go and edit it or something...

Poor Mogo Mogo Will loose yet another immunity challenge but win the reward to boost up moral. This will set the stage for Kathy to talk with Shii Ann and allow the two to vote off Lex with the swinging vote being Jena...It would make sense for Jena to do this because of Lex's threat to becoming too powerful.

This allows Kathy to be placed in a perfect position with Chapera, because when they merge after this episode, she already has a working relationship with Chapera. This has clearely been revealed before.

With Jena, Shi Ann being bartering tools, not for an alliance, but to be allowed voted off this puts Kathy into a good position with Chapera tribe mates.

Next Ones Out to go.
Lex..Because of being to strong, he could mess up Kathy's plans for merging well with the shapera tribe.
They merge.
Jena will be voted off as the first one after the merge, because Kathy can use her lazyness as an excuse. This keeps Shi Ann happy as she will remain quiet, but realises that she must win immunity challenges..
After Jena it is Alicia
Will loose individual challenge and also will be voted out, because of her strength in placing second. This will be masterminded by Rob M and the other girls in his seductive alliance.
After Alicia it is Rob M.
For the fact that he is seen as a threat, and this plot is created by Rupert, they do not like each other, and tensions rise. Rupert Joins Shi Ann and Kathy, and also Amber will join in, totally crushing Rob..Also one of the most brilliant moves in Survivor History.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Reminder of one of his earlier posts..."
I was just looking at that thread MDSkinner. thanks for posting.

EMYDI

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
Yeah, but you *also* said that Lex would be bye-bye already... indeed he isn't. Work on your spelling first, and then try your hand at spoiling.

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
hehehe...well said Jims! I couldn't have said it better myself. I must admit that I had predicted the same thing he/she did before the show aired as well. I posted there would be no merge on 04/01 during my updates in the Est Coast thresd on 03/25.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-03-04, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Please lock and ban"
Hey mods, besides locking this thresd how about banning the poster for being caught twice posting BS. I don't see what benefit the site gets from having this poster continue as a member.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-04, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Please lock and ban"
oh, like self-infatuated bloatedness is some kind of crine

sondral 17 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sondral Click to send private message to sondral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
Wow, I'm impressed!! You must have been watching those previews...Thanks.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Reminder of my spoiler post..and next strategies coming up"
Their:adj: Used as a modifier before a noun

There: pronoun:Used to introduce a clause or sentence

Have fun, swagger all you want, just don't make yourself look silly.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •