The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-02-10, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11"
I figured I'd get this up quickly to start working on my Summary. The previews during the Sunday football games more than suggested the inevitability of the quitters making the remainder of this season easily predictable. Personally I'm not that disheartened because this season ranks in my bottom five seasons of all time anyway.

I've been saying for over a month, Flipper Jane and Flipper Holly darn near assured an under-30 winner this season. And the way I see it now, hard to imagine anything other than a Chase-Fabio-Sash F3. An IC run by Benry would be the only chance of somene else winning their way into the Finals, but Fabio and Chase are no challenge sloutches, so that's a longshot at best.

BENRY - Thinking about writing my Summary for this episode, when it became obvious that NaOnka and Kelly were going to walk, I thought of a title, "Winners never quit; Quitters never win." Fifteen minutes LATER Benry remarkably utters those same exact words at TC, making him my #1 for this week. Being the MVP of the RC (the only challenge this episode) solidifies that ranking.

FABIO - I could see the final vote coming down between Chase and Fabio. Whereas Chase already has a few votes in the bag, if it comes down to FTC performance--advantage Fabio. Why? If Chase comes off as an idiot, he'll lose votes. If Fabio comes off as an idiot, he'll be endeared by the Jury.

CHASE - He should borrow the line from Matt and say "why dig for idols when players will hand them over to you." Is NaOnka giving Chase the HII a prelude to giving him a vote in the Finals? If so, that's three votes for Chase already (assuming Holly & Jane.) If he doesn't pull an "Amanda" at FTC, he's got a great shot at the million.

HOLLY - Her maternal instincts and "denmother role" with the castaways will get her more Christmas cards this year...but does anyone really want to sit next to "mom" in the Finals? Hence I do not see her advancing much further.

JANE - She's pretty much the only shot of preventing an all-male Final; but I doubt grandma will be able to pull out the necessary IC wins to accomplish that feat. I did catch the last 20 minutes or so of last week's recrap and got a kick of Jill's reference to Jane as "Survivor MacGyver." I might have to put that a tad higher than "Fabio" as my favorite nickame this season.

MATT - I'm trying to think of a player who was in a more comatose state for an ENTIRE episode as Matt was this episode. It must be demoralizing being the frontman of the most powerful alliance in the game and then watching it self-destruct. I've been saying Matt's savvy gameplay would allow him to bounce back, but now I'm reconsidering. Although having three 40+ players still in the game and a HII in his pocket should facilitate his advancement.

DAN - "No effort but still gets the reward." Golly Gee Jeff, it took you 28 days to figure that out??? Dan better be praying for a silly House of Cards building competition or some ridiculous Chuck-E-Cheese arcade game for a F4 IC.

QUITTERS

NAONKA - The absurd comparisons between Russell and NaOnka are now put to rest. He would have NEVER quit...and spare us the rubbish about Russell's fat cells and body hair. NaOnka's legacy as a person will be that of a despicable human being. And her legacy as a player will be that of a quitter. A sad but truthful double whammy.

KELLY - I want to say she's the worst casting decision ever...and she may be. But that's like trying to decide on the worst criminal to be ever sent to Alcatraz; or the worst serial killer on file. I'm sure one could be selected, but what's the use when so many were bad. Obviously I'm not comparing Kelly to a criminal...just using the decision-making process as an analogy. A sad but true refection on casting/production. She was told she'd probably face tougher challenges in life. Ya think? I dunno, Iltarion...that trophy executive wife option is sounding more and more like an inevitable destiny for the Purple One.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Aruba     12-02-10       
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-02-10     1  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Aruba     12-02-10     2  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-03-10     3  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Colonel Zoidberg     12-03-10     4  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   iltarion     12-03-10     5  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-03-10     6  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   garyc     12-03-10     9  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Chez     12-06-10     35  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-06-10     37  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Belle Book     12-03-10     7  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   garyc     12-03-10     8  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-04-10     11  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Aruba     12-04-10     13  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-04-10     16  
                                 Yeah...   Estee     12-04-10     23  
                                     RE: Yeah...   michel     12-04-10     25  
                                         RE: Yeah...   Estee     12-04-10     26  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   garyc     12-04-10     14  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-04-10     15  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   dabo     12-04-10     18  
                                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-04-10     21  
                                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   dabo     12-06-10     39  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-06-10     41  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   garyc     12-04-10     19  
                                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-04-10     24  
                                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   garyc     12-05-10     27  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-05-10     29  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   garyc     12-05-10     32  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-05-10     33  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   garyc     12-06-10     38  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-06-10     43  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   garyc     12-07-10     44  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Aruba     12-04-10     12  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-04-10     17  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   iltarion     12-04-10     20  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Aruba     12-05-10     28  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-05-10     30  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   dabo     12-04-10     10  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Toban     12-04-10     22  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-05-10     31  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   iltarion     12-05-10     34  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-06-10     36  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   dabo     12-06-10     40  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   michel     12-06-10     42  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11   Aruba     12-09-10     45  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •