The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-18-10, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10"
I'm back after a two week out-of-the-country hiatus. So was my sarcasm and satire sorely missed? Well I'm here to make up for lost time.

JANE - Sure she's as abrasive as 30-grit sandpaper, but this old goat is as tough as nails. Could it be possible that someone like Jane may fall victim of a potental Anti-Darwin Snyndrome? One more gritty win and the answer could be Yes. Was instrumental in the Queen (Oh, pardon my oversight) "King" Brenda boot.

HOLLY - Does this game turn on a dime, or what? If MB & Co. decided NOT to have a tribal switch this season, in all likelihood, Jane and Holly are the fourth and fifth castaways voted off Survivor 21. Now after episode 10, they are #1 and #2 on the list. Although NaOnka got Brenda's wrath, it was Holly who orchestrated Brenda's boot.

CHASE - The man is trying WAAAAY too hard to associate with everyone. If you want to network with as many players as possible, don't sit in a confessional and complain about being stuck in the middle of two alliances. But I have him ranked here for two reasons: 1) was the MVP of the RC, 2) if he makes the Finals I believe he already has a few votes in his back pocket at FTC.

FABIO - His innocence is as entertaining as Erik was in Skankivor: Micronesia. I think he's in the best postion of anyone in the game. He's a force in the challenges, yet his name doesn't come up as a threat. Like Chase, if he makes the Finals, he'll get votes.

SASH - When all is said and done, Matt may go down as the most craftiest player this season. But the question is if he makes the Finals will the Jury (considering the criteria of recent jurors) actually and unbitterly reward a castaway who played the most proactive solid game of Survivor? I'm sure Marty's grinding an axe with Sash's name on it. Think Brenda will give a vote to someone who did not give her a HII?

BENRY - His name is coming up way too often as a threat to where you think he'll need to go on an IC run just to stay alive. Not a good sign.

NAONKA - Discretion is the better part of valor...unless of course you're NaOnka. During my absence I don't know if any more ridiulous comparisons were being made to Russell, but when Russell sabotaged no one knew he was doing it. Either NaOnka does it in clear view to get caught or she darn near advertises her thiefs and backstabbing. At this point I could care less how far she advances because she has ZERO chance of winning.

DAN - If he worked as hard in the game of Survivor as he did for his "guns," I'd rank him higher. Sadly this inept castaway has F4 written all over him.

KELLY - Jeff asked for the perspective of someone who's 20...what he got was the response of a six-year old. The looks on Alina and Marty's faces were priceless as Kelly tried to give an answer I'm still trying to figure out. Do bubbleheaded hotties like Kelly serve any other purpose in society than being trophy executive wives???

PRODUCTION - Is it a dumb move to surround a buring fire with wooden crates containing food and survival essentials? Does an ex-drill Sergeant make a bad therapist?...Is having a snowball fight with baseball great Randy Johnson a bad idea?...
Production has hit an all-time low casting a complete bunch of idiotic morons!

BOOTED

BRENDA - She went from Asian Sensation, to Queen of Nicaragua, to the self-crowned "king" of the game, to a princess Prima Donna who considers scrambling beneath her, to "OUCH" - I got voted out. It's kinda ironic we heard the word "clueless" from Brenda's mouth this season about as many times as hearing "Oh my God" uttered during the discovery of the campfire debacle. On a positive note we'll now get to see Brenda all dolled-up every episode as she walks into TC.

MARTY - Hands down the best narrator this season. Deep down he probably knew his goose was cooked when Jeff announced the tribal switch, but as a result of his proactive play he lasted a good three more TCs than he should have. Now he's on the Jury where his gift of gab and persuation on the Ponderosa could have a bearing on this season's winner.

ALINA - No surprise here. But could her "she's so irratating" comment about Brenda at TC be a prelude to some spitfire statements at FTC? With Alina, Marty, and now Brenda on the Jury, this certainly has the makings for a nasty bloodbath on Finale Night.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   Aruba     11-18-10       
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   iltarion     11-19-10     1  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   Aruba     11-20-10     8  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   iltarion     11-20-10     10  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   Aruba     11-20-10     11  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   iltarion     11-20-10     12  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   dabo     11-20-10     13  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   milkachulina     11-19-10     2  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   milkachulina     11-19-10     3  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   iltarion     11-19-10     4  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   Aruba     11-20-10     7  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   dabo     11-23-10     20  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   michel     11-23-10     21  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   KuwabaraTheMan     11-19-10     5  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   dabo     11-19-10     6  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   garyc     11-20-10     9  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   michel     11-20-10     14  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   Aruba     11-21-10     15  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   Aruba     11-21-10     16  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   michel     11-21-10     17  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   Aruba     11-22-10     18  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10   iltarion     11-22-10     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •