The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"She Devil in trouble"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"She Devil in trouble"
After last night's TC, things look pretty sad for Shi Ann if there is a merge next week. If there is a merge, the new tribe would consist of the 6 Old C tribemembers, Lex (who was personally asked by the Robfather to save his girl and he did), Kathy (the one Mogo Mogo that Old C likes) and Shi Ann. She Ann would have to be on the top of Old C Hit list

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: She Devil in trouble nailbone 04-02-04 1
 RE: She Devil in trouble managerr 04-02-04 2
 RE: She Devil in trouble JohnMc 04-02-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: She Devil in trouble"
Exactly. And even if they don't merge, and old Mogo Mogo goes back to TC, Shii Ann is next. She just doesn't have the power necessary to overcome the Lex/Rob deal to keep Amber.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-02-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: She Devil in trouble"
I kind of disagree. I see Rob and Amber having no problem lying to or backstabbing Lex when it comes down to it. They will make the right strategy play if they have to.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-02-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: She Devil in trouble"
It's not just Shii who's in trouble, but all of Mogo Mogo. The thing that Mogos have going for them is that they can vote as a block of 3. With 9 people left, they only need 2 people to control the vote.

And Kathy and Amber hit the nail on the head in saying that Big Tom is the perfect neutral vote. If the F5 are as Amber proposed to be (Kathy/Lex/Romber/Tom), then Tom is the swing vote. And the smart move is to take Kathy/Lex, because everyone knows that Romber are taking each other to the finals. Plus either Rob or Amber will win F3 immunity over Tom, so Tom has to take Kathy and Lex and hope that one of them will take him.

Shii may have some semblance of safety by picking Rupert to have her one-on-one with. She planted the seed of how dangerous Rob will be in individual immunity, and Rupert already doesn't like Rob (though he tolerates him). Rupert has been spending fishing and working time w/Tom, so those 2 may be pretty tight. Mogos can team w/Tom and Rupert to get rid of Rob.

Plus if Alicia is next weeks boot, then Mogos with Rupert/Tom can take out Rob to put the game on an even playing field.

The best moves from here are:

Alicia
Rob (too strong)
Lex (last skinny man)

leaving a final 5 of Kathy, Shii, Jenna, Rupert, Tom. But I don't know that any of this game has followed good logic.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •