The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MB and Rich's "oxygen" comment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Meg 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meg Click to send private message to Meg Click to check IP address of the poster
"MB and Rich's "oxygen" comment"
Last night as I was watching the final TC, I knew as soon as Rich made the comment about oxygen that Rich was the winner. I had read something on this board about MB saying the winner "would need oxygen" or something like that. In my excitement (and because I was blurting out "RICH WINS!" to all my friends), I missed exactly what Rich said about oxygen. I would also like to know exactly what MB said about the winner needing oxygen (or a link to the article he said it in). I basically just want to prove to my friends that yes, I really did see something about that beforehand. Can anyone give me the facts here?

And let me add that I think it was a stroke of genius that MB DID give away the winner with the O2 comment, but by the time the viewers realized it, Jeff was turning over the last piece of paper that said "Rich". I loved it! It was like a slap in the face from MB. As if, "You will know who the winner is only when I chose to let you know"!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MB and Rich's "oxygen" comment shanana banana 08-24-00 1
 the comment that made me know.... DivaByTheSea 08-24-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-00, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MB and Rich's "oxygen" comment"
I caught that, too. When I heard Rich say "I'm going to need oxygen" or whatever, I flashed back to MB saying that exact phrase on Entertainment Tonight, that the winner needed oxygen, and then I knew: Dicque was going to win!!

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "the comment that made me know...."
Mark B. did say something to the effect of "how tense the vote" was and that "by the end...the winner will need oxygen and (be taken off by) a stretcher." That was the clue he gave when asked point-blank, "can you give us a hint?" by the ET guy.

Rich talked about feeling like he couldn't breath during the day before the vote...that's when I knew. Then when they got ready to do the jury thing and he said he couldn't breath again...yep. Then he made the I need oxygen and water comment during the vote.

Nice clue MB!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •