The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poll question on CBS page"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-30-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poll question on CBS page"
Ok, on the Survivor main page, they always ask a dippy poll question. However this time the question is kinda interesting. Either I should go over to bashers or maybe it belongs here. However, none of the options were really discussed here so I thought I would throw it out.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/index.shtml

Next episode's shocking twist will be...
A gladiatorial tournament
Six tribes instead of two
A dance contest

I had to answer dance contest because I didn't think the answer was any of the above but that answer made me laugh.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poll question on CBS page yensid 03-30-04 1
   RE: Poll question on CBS page justwrong 03-30-04 2
   RE: Poll question on CBS page memacmur 03-30-04 3
   RE: Poll question on CBS page Brat2u 03-31-04 8
 RE: Poll question on CBS page Brownroach 03-30-04 4
   RE: Poll question on CBS page strid333 03-30-04 6
 6 tribes of two? idiotcowboy 03-30-04 5
   RE: 6 tribes of two? Brownroach 03-31-04 9
 RE: Poll question on CBS page Brat2u 03-30-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-30-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poll question on CBS page"
Now six tribes would be interesting because there are only 10 people but what about 5 tribes of 2. Say they merge camps all living together but get paired up for the Immunity Challenge and instead of individual immunity, it is paired immunity. Everyone gets to vote.

Not that it will happen, but just an idea.

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poll question on CBS page"
heh, as interesting as that may be, i don't think this poll has any actual value as far as spoiling.

i do hope mb reads this and uses the partner immunity idea though, or has that been done already?>

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Poll question on CBS page"
Well, it could explain why Amber feels so 'screwed.'

Perhaps she gets stuck competing on her own. Naturally, she does better than some of the stupid people and/or some other strange MB conceived notion comes into play, and Jerri is somehow ousted.

Still, playing trivia as a loner would be difficult, assuming the other pairs have players from 2 different seasons...

Probably not going to happen, but interesting idea.

What a twist it would be if they have a dance contest! Not.

MEmacmur

Brat2u 93 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brat2u Click to send private message to Brat2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Poll question on CBS page"
Anything is possible. (Unreliable) CBS has 13 episode slots this time, they aren't including the recrap. This weeks show is actually #9 in their book.

10 ppl left, 5 episodes to go.
F4 is EP13 the finale.
That leaves 6 ppl and 4 episodes.
So we should see 2 bootee's TWICE.

Big BUT here: That doesn't work out for the finale' to air on May 9th. If we go by the finale' date, there should be 6 or 7 more episodes. Unless they pull an "in two weeks, on the next Survivor"...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-04, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Poll question on CBS page"
I never look at the CBS website, but -- do they usually include the correct answer as one of the choices? I mean, in this case it would spoil the "shocking twist" by having an accurate description of it alongside two obviously ludicrous alternatives.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-30-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Poll question on CBS page"
Usually the question is something like:

Who do you think will be the better tribe? with the answers being the 2 (or 3) tribes and an I don't know/it's too early to tell answer.

Or something like:

Was it right for them to boot so and so? Yes (he was a threat) No (he would've helped) or Too early to tell.

So technically the right? answer is in the list but this time the question is different from the typical question.

Three is the perfect number.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "6 tribes of two?"
Obviously it should read 5 tribes of two, BUT what if we got this all wrong and that is the RIGHT answer... kinda. It certainly appears that MM and Chappera pair off and likely spend part of their day together in a get to know ya session, but what if for all practical purposes they do become tribes of 2 and perhaps individual immunity is shared between the pairs yet they still maintain the two tribes and the shared immunity would only apply to the one whose team lost... it's probably a stretch, but put me in the camp of I dont buy the buff colorization theory and Im trying hard to come up with something that does make sense here.

-ICB

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 6 tribes of two?"
I'd assume this is *supposed* to be the correct answer (albeit it should be 5 tribes) because as you say we will see everyone get paired off when they arrive for the RC.

People who saw this answer in the poll will think, aha! -- except that the pairing off is only the first stage in the twist. Later the original tribes will be flipped around except for one person.

Brat2u 93 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brat2u Click to send private message to Brat2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Poll question on CBS page"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

"Next episodes SHOCKING twist" eh?

I'll go with the gladiator tournament lol. Just for the fact that everyone is lined up oddly in the vidcaps this week. Maybe it's for individual immunity? First they pair up and that's who they are competing against. Then the winners face off. But I doubt it...cause they still have to draw new buffs.

When Sue quit, the CBS poll question was something like: Will Sue quitting hurt Mogo Mogo? (she was on Chapera!)

Edited for typo's

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •