The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/03302004/news/7912.htm

I thought no Survivor was supposed to make 'appearances' until they'd been booted.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... samboohoo 03-30-04 1
   RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... LLMax00 03-30-04 2
       RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... nailbone 03-30-04 3
           RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... emydi 03-30-04 5
           RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... Brownroach 03-30-04 6
               RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... emydi 03-30-04 7
 RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... LLMax00 03-30-04 4
 RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... justwrong 03-30-04 8
   RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... Flowerpower 03-30-04 9
 RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... Crash Thompson Jr 03-30-04 10
   couple of things idiotcowboy 03-30-04 11
   RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... raidersfantom 03-30-04 12
       RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... geg6 03-31-04 14
 RE: Boston Rawb is making an appear... buckeyegirl 03-30-04 13
 F4 Spoiler? Brownroach 04-01-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
"According to the CBS Survivor All-Stars Web site, Mariano has not yet been voted off and is "still standing" as part of a field of ninecontestants."

As of right now, there are 10 people left, so if Rob is part of a field of nine, then he must survive this week.

Samboohoo

LLMax00 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LLMax00 Click to send private message to LLMax00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
It's probably a misprint, where they meant to say 'part of a field of nine other contestants' or something like that.

Besides, Rawb's goin nowhere this week.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
Misprint or spoiler? You make the call.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
>Misprint or spoiler? You make
>the call.

It also says the next episode is Weds. at 8 p.m. I think its sloppy research and editing by the paper.

EMYDI

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
Well the appearance is tonight so he doesn't have time to get voted off beforehand. But I don't think little local appearances like these are off limits while the person is still on the show.

And the nine contestants is just a mistake; the article also says Survivor is on Wednesday this week. (It is back to Thursday isn't it?)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

Also, it was reported over at Sucks that Romber were seen at mass at a catholic church in Beaver, Pa. this past Sat. evening.

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11175611&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=529879&rfi=6

eta link

EMYDI

LLMax00 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LLMax00 Click to send private message to LLMax00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

There's also this:

"The next episode of Survivor: All-Stars is scheduled to air Wednesday at 8 p.m. on CBS."

I won't read that much into how Rawb's photo-op relates to his boot.

ETA: Although, Colby was on HBO the week of his boot, no?

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
it definately seems like this is less spoiler and more sloppy.

but, as always, just my humble opinion.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
Hmmm....I wonder if this appearance ties into the "Anger, tears, and chaos" title for next weeks episode. Could the tears possibly refer to a Robfadda boot next week?????

Crash Thompson Jr 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to send private message to Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
I think it COULD have something to do with his boot. I mean, people were thinking MB would in no way let Colby be on Curb Your Enthusiasm if he was still going strong in the show, and wadda ya know, that week he's voted off.

Then Ethan was spotted at a b-ball game, and then he's voted off! (okay, that isn't exactly the same thing as making an appearance, but I wanted more evidence than just one thing)

But I do think he's safe AT LEAST for a week, if not much more.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "couple of things"
According to a link on snews (dont see it there anymore), Colby's Curb appearance was filmed before ##### started (and there was evidently an issue with the use of the name "Survivor" since Colby was playing himself and it wasnt pre-authorized by CBS, EPM, and Colby's Mother). The timing on that one was pure coincidence IMO.

Also, Survivors often have watching parties the day of the show some have large get togethers (like Kathy and her 200 people fan club), so appearing in public or semi-public events is certainly not disallowed, in fact they are probably encouraged.

And the only rules I have heard about concerning contestants other than the obvious are a) you cant meet up with your fellow contestants until the reunion (which appears to be broken frequently) and b) you cant talk to anyone in the media about anything Survivor related until your press junket.

-ICB

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-04 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

I agree Crash. Every time a contestant has been spotted in the media, they ended up being next to go......

Yet this Rob and Amber thing is bigger than some of the other spottings because of the interest in their storyline. I think maybe the media wants to find out more about their relationship and see if it's going strong or what

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
raidersfantom, Romber have been all over the media here in Beaver County ever since A$$ began. They haven't really made any "formal" appearances, but they've been spotted all over Beaver County together. If you go to the link in emydi's post, you'll see where I ran into them. I also have a couple of posts about it in Bashers. Additionally, I know that she has traveled to Boston with him. I do believe that their relationship is the real thing because I know some Amber buddies who say she's over the top about him. So I don't think any Rob sightings signal anything about his longevity in the game.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Boston Rawb is making an appearance for photos and autographs"
I think that KOBrienFan mentioned that Kathy was a charity event not too long ago, and that she holds informal Survivor parties at a local restuarant, so it's not unusual for them to go to charity events. Maybe I'm just in denial because I don't want the Robfadda to go just yet...

A Kyngsladye Original. RMMW!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "F4 Spoiler? "
Here's a feature on Rawb's appearance at the bar:

http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/03312004/news/8101.htm

While the reality show’s fans at the bar were happy to talk about their favorite television show, Mariano said his contract with CBS forbids him to talk about "Survivor" until after the season finale in May.

So, do we think it's a slip up that he said "until after the finale" as opposed to "until after I'm voted off"? I'm never sure with these types of comments.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •