The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alright peeps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-13-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alright peeps"
It's 11:40am EST. What's for lunch?

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alright peeps Esbea 03-13-03 1
   RE: Alright peeps Meemo 03-13-03 3
       RE: Alright peeps Schnookie Palookie 03-13-03 5
           RE: Alright peeps Meemo 03-13-03 6
               RE: Alright peeps Schnookie Palookie 03-13-03 9
 RE: Alright peeps anotherkim 03-13-03 2
 RE: Alright peeps Silvergirl1 03-13-03 4
 RE: Alright peeps snoocharoo 03-13-03 7
 RE: Alright peeps northernlights 03-13-03 8
 RE: Alright peeps minitroll 03-13-03 10
 RE: Alright peeps wendyp 03-13-03 11
 RE: Alright peeps mistofleas 03-13-03 12
   RE: Alright peeps anotherkim 03-13-03 18
       RE: Alright peeps mistofleas 03-13-03 20
           RE: Alright peeps anotherkim 03-13-03 21
               RE: Alright peeps Esbea 03-13-03 28
   RE: Alright peeps SurvivorOverlord 03-13-03 19
   RE: Alright peeps Tinkerbell 03-13-03 25
       RE: Alright peeps mistofleas 03-13-03 32
           RE: Alright peeps Tinkerbell 03-13-03 33
 RE: Alright peeps samiam 03-13-03 13
   RE: Alright peeps Meemo 03-13-03 14
       RE: Alright peeps jkokoj 03-13-03 15
   RE: Alright peeps FesterFan1 03-13-03 29
 RE: Alright peeps weltek 03-13-03 16
   RE: Alright peeps trshtvjnky 03-13-03 22
   RE: Alright peeps Schnookie Palookie 03-13-03 23
 RE: Alright peeps GeorgiaBelle 03-13-03 17
 RE: Alright peeps survivorscott 03-13-03 24
 RE: Alright peeps Bebo 03-13-03 26
   RE: Alright peeps snoocharoo 03-13-03 27
 RE: Alright peeps L82LIFE 03-13-03 30
 RE: Alright peeps Tinkerbell 03-13-03 31
 Ah, man... Femme 03-13-03 34
 RE: Alright peeps Red Lady 03-13-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alright peeps"
left over lasagna and garlic bread..maybe a glass of wine if Im feeling the need....how about you babyhead?

"Humor is not a mood, but rather a way of looking at the world."

03-13-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alright peeps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-03 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

Not sure....

Probably end up being a Michelina's frozen lunch thingy (lunch for $1!), but I'm checking the fundage to see if I can afford a healthy nutritious Roasted Chicken ( Roasted=microwaved) sub from Subway.

We'll see.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Alright peeps"
Hey, that's what I get at Subway. Love those roasted chicken subs! I have just a muffin for lunch. Come on Meemo, let's get ourselves to Subway ... my treat!

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

03-13-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Alright peeps"
Okay, you're in Atlanta (right?), and I'm in Southern Ontario (let's just say Buffalo to make it easy).

So where should we meet? I've only got an hour.

03-13-03, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alright peeps"
We'll get Rain Crow to help us out. He can fly me towards you at top speed.

Get those ears flapping faster babyhead so we can get it all done in an hour.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alright peeps"
Well, it's only 10:45 in the real world, but it is never to early to think about food.

I am pretty sure I am having a yummy salad with dijon honey mustard dressing...back on the low carb kick for 2 weeks. I really wish it was a delicious, thick cheeseburger from the diner down the street. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--begins convincing herself that the salad is the better choice.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alright peeps"
Silverchild and I are probably having Oodles of Noodles - served as noodles, not as soup. My niece will no longer eat these because she lived off of them in college.

Love my carbs

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alright peeps"
Ummmm...well I scrounged some left over pork tenderloin together for a sandwich and I'm havinga bannana and a cherry yogurt. Oh and coffee of course.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Alright peeps"
Don't laugh, k? I've got a meeting at lunch so I'm about to have an early lunch consisting of leftover pike fillets and coleslaw from supper last night and some vegetable soup. Anyone wanna trade?

And as soon as that meeting is over, I'm heading straight to the grocery store cause northernlights' cupboards are bare!

~ would be much happier if they were walleye fillets.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alright peeps"
I'm actually going out to lunch with my sister. Sooo, I will probably have a boring old salad, but I guess that's better than the usual Lean Cuisine or leftovers.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-13-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Alright peeps"
Well here it is 10:57 and I will be leaving shortly to go to lunch with a supplier! Best lunch ever... Italian food and free to me!

It si a business lunch, but will have pasta, garlic bread and tea. They have a special sauce, similar to alrfedo but not as rich with smoked bacon and brocoli. ~~okay so I pick out the brocoli, why ruin the pasta.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Alright peeps"
I've got your typical brown bag school childs lunch: Salami sandwich on whole wheat, an apple, bag of chips and raspberry yogurt. I usually drink 2 glasses of water with lunch and have been trying like hell to do that whole water to wine trick I've heard about but with no luck.

Mr.Fleas is finally coming home after 4 weeks on the road and I'm planning a special meal for him tonight. Chicken piccata, parsley new potatos, green salad and Bailey's brownies for dessert.

--would mention what the real dessert is but that would not fit with the new ladylike image

03-13-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Alright peeps"
You know, Misto, I bet the hubby would like an appetizer, too, or dessert first

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--coquettish is much more fun than ladylike, FYI

03-13-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Alright peeps"
You know, Misto, I bet the hubby would like an appetizer, too, or dessert first

Stop tempting me Kim!! 24 zillions responses came to my head and I can't type out any of them. You're being very bad (which is of course why I like you so much!).

coquettish is much more fun than ladylike, FYI

Meanie!

--looks at her watch and wonders if she can leave work early to avoid all the temptations to make Krautboy blush

03-13-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Alright peeps"
oh, ladylike is soooo overrated. Let's think of who are some famous "ladies"..Queen Eilzabeth? Uh, bOOOrring! Jackie Kennedy? Fat lot of good it did her. Emily Post? Hmmm, can we say NO?!?!

The dark side is so much more fun and if you thik about it coquettish is a very ladylike way of saying flirt. It's like a compromise.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--is sure there is a ladylike way to say b*tch, too, must find it.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Alright peeps"
--is sure there is a ladylike way to say b*tch, too, must find it.
any snotty wench at an upscale cosmetic counter will tell you that the ladylike way to say b*tch is "Ma'am"

"Do you REALLY want THAT shade, Ma'am?"

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-13-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Alright peeps"
new ladylike image

PPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

BTW, I am having lunch with a friend at a Chinese Buffet

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCER OF THE WINKY-BONER AND HAMSTER HO SHOW

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-13-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Alright peeps"

>Bailey's brownies
>for dessert.

Bailey's brownies? I would love that recipe!

03-13-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Alright peeps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-03 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

Oh they're easy as pie Tinker. Just use your favorite brownie mix (I like Duncan Hines) and replace 1/2 of the oil with Bailey's Irish cream. Follow the directions the same as usual.
I like to then serve it with a splash over Baileys over top as opposed to ice cream. Yummy!

Though truth be told I've now taken to Brenndens Irish Cream instead of Bailey's. Not only is it cheaper but the flavor is 10 times better.

--will find any excuse to drink/eat Irish Cream

edited to added the St. Brenndens remark

03-13-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Alright peeps"
Do you think I could get my teetotaler MIL drunk off of these? *LOL* No but seriously, do you think it would be okay to serve these to her? Does the alcohol burn off?

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Alright peeps"
So far, I've had a milkshake from Mickey D's. I'll probably have a grilled cheese or a bagel with vegetarian sausage a little later.

Is not a vegetarian but likes the food

03-13-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Alright peeps"
Hey sami,

do they have those stupid "Triple Thick" milkshakes at McDonalds like they do up here? I think they tripled the price more than they did the thickness.

And yes, I am still bitter.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Alright peeps"
Weight Watchers oriental chicken bowl. I had a brownie too that was just like chocolate cake. mmmmm

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Alright peeps"
I'll probably have a ... bagel with vegetarian sausage a little later.

Ack! Please tell me it's not that veggie sausage that smells like cat food when you cook it. Had an ex-roomie who loved that stuff. *I* did not share her enthusiasm.

Fester <-- May need to be excused. Stupid smell memory.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Alright peeps"
A can of Spaghetti O's
*hangs head in shame*

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Alright peeps"
*joins you in hanging my head*

I too am having, as my son calls it, the round things with the red sauce....

03-13-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Alright peeps"
You know, I wouldn't mind having a bowl of those.
They are good on toast.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Alright peeps"
One of diet mentor's (I have two now, one self appointed and the other at my request) fussed at me last night and again this morning for thinking about cheating on my diet. (personal issue and not worth ruining a great diet!)

So, I will have a small salad, vegetables only with no dressing. Then I will have a small bowl of vegetable soup NO oil or meat. A large glass of water with lemon. If I think I am just dying for food afterwards I will have a few slices jicama.

I am very proud of my diet mentor and I know this person only wants the best for me. I have started a wonder exercise and diet program. Can't wait to get into the shape I need and want to be in. I will post the picture and reveal my mentor then, if this person says it is okay to say their name here on SBOT

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Alright peeps"
I'm thinking something that begins with Mc.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Alright peeps"
Yummers.

A group of us just got back from a huge buffet. Yum, Greek food.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Alright peeps"
*jealous of evil queen Bebo's lunch...*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, there are so many other reasons"

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Alright peeps"
Chicken slices cooked with fire roasted veggies and italian dressing served with french bread on the side. Yeah-that sounds much better than saying leftovers from last night's dinner. Is it lunchtime yet?

03-13-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Alright peeps"
I ended up eating a cheeseburger (plain), small fries and about 1/3 of a small strawberry shake from McD's. My mom sprained her ankle last night and asked me nicely to stop and get her a McRib so I just ate there myself too.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Ah, man..."
I knew I forgot something. Moving sucks. I think Pizza is on order tonight. (Most of our pots and pans are at the new house. )

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Alright peeps"

I was at the dentist today...getting my teeth all clean and shiny! No time for lunch...but I grabbed a KFC Twister to go late in the afternoon!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •