The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""

The All-Stars gather for a Challenge, only to be hit with another twist that turns the game upside down.

The turn of events makes one unsuspecting castaway feel powerless.

A quick interchange between two castaways on opposing tribes attracts attention.

The adventerously kinky Kittyloaf®: accept no substitutes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad... pkt1114 03-25-04 1
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad... nailbone 03-25-04 3
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad... buckeyegirl 03-25-04 2
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad... Crash Thompson Jr 03-25-04 4
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad... thetick 03-25-04 5
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad... SouperStar 03-25-04 6
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad... Loquatrix 03-25-04 7
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad... volsfan 03-25-04 8
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad... buckeyegirl 03-25-04 9
 Not Rob/Amber Jims02 03-25-04 10
   RE: Not Rob/Amber pmspml5 03-26-04 11
   RE: Not Rob/Amber Scarlett O Hara 03-28-04 14
       RE: Not Rob/Amber Godd3ss 03-29-04 15
 Broken Hearts strid333 03-26-04 12
   RE: Broken Hearts RyrieRae 03-27-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pkt1114 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-25-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pkt1114 Click to send private message to pkt1114 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
>A quick interchange between two castaways
>on opposing tribes attracts attention.

Uh... Rob and Amber?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
Or somebody from Chapera...maybe Tom...and Kathy?

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
The turn of events makes one unsuspecting castaway feel powerless....This sounds like Romber to me.

A Kyngsladye Original. RMMW!

Crash Thompson Jr 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-25-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to send private message to Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
the interchange could be between Kathy and someone from Chapera. Perhaps MM gets wind of Kathy's strategy. Or maybe it's some crap between Ramber.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-25-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
could be Lex and Rob

if the rumors about their real life "friendly" status are true they could have a pre-show agreed upon alliance which explains Lex self-decimating his tribe

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
>A quick interchange between two castaways on opposing tribes attracts attention.
>

Tom makes a crack to Lex about ending the African Boys Club?

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
Mmm. We haven't given much attention to the "Mad Scramble" part of the episode title.

The drawing of new buffs wouldn't be characterized as a "mad scramble" since we've seen footage of the buff reassignment taking place in an orderly fashion.

"Broken Hearts" more than likely refers to Rob and Amber, but I don't think the "quick interchange between two castaways" is obviously a Romber antic as we're being led to think.

Where would Mad Scrambling play into what we know is going to happen? At what point in the three days is scrambling likely to occur? I'd be really, really surprised if it referred to events taking place at an IC challenge, as we're being led to believe by the "quick interchange" comment.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
Someone refresh my memory here...but last season didn't we have almost the same line of everyone is sent scrambling? It ended up being nothing more than a surprise winner of IC? Am I dreaming here?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 10: "Mad Scramble and Broken Hearts""
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

No, you're not dreaming. There was a similiar title last season, and it ended up being much ado about nothing. Was it when Rupert went to Morgan?

A Kyngsladye Original. RMMW!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Not Rob/Amber"
The "quick interchange" between castaways doesn't look like Rob and Amber. Rob and Amber's relationship is pretty well known to everyone. I don't see an interchange like that really attracting so much attention.

I'd say it might be Kathy, who is playing every side in the game. A quick whisper to one of the Chaperas would turn some heads.

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-26-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Not Rob/Amber"
The key is that its opposing members. Opposing before the switch or after? This season seems to be full of hints that turn out to be compltly missleading - ie The Lex fishing scene.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-28-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Not Rob/Amber"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-04 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

Maybe it's Jerri and Shii. They appear here to be on opposing tribes. (Jerri in Red and Shii in Green).

Scarlett

Godd3ss 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Not Rob/Amber"
I have to agree with whomever said that they were coloring the buffs to make it seem like they are on different tribes. Look at how sloppy the green coloring is on Shi. It is bleeding into her skin. I could have done a better photoshop job!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-26-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Broken Hearts"
Broken Hearts either means that Romber is separated and they miss each other greatly or it means that one or the other (I'm honestly thinking Amber because Rob is a jerk) breaks up (datewise - may stick as alliance).

Three is the perfect number.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-27-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Broken Hearts"
I was really intrigued during the recap about the whole "unity at Chapera" thing with the necklaces and Alicia being so "Unite or else." I'm waiting for this to play out in a future episode... Maybe this one. "Broken Hearts" = Chapera breaking up, "Mad scramble" maybe they reunite and have little time for strategy (i.e. vidcaps of original tribes in a challenge) "Interaction between opposing tribes" maybe they think they are new tribes but in the end, aren't. Things said on their "new tribe" could turn heads in the end (a la Shii in Thailand). If a Chapera ends up going to TC, my bet is Alicia after the whole unity thing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •