The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Exceptionally Stupid Theory #2--The 1/2 switch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
"Exceptionally Stupid Theory #2--The 1/2 switch"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 00:19 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-24-04 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

what if there are still 2 tribes that live together but are separted?

For example the actual makeup of the tribes remains intact but say Rob and Amber live with Mogo Mogo while Lex and Kathy live at Chapera. But if Chapera goes to TC or participates in a challenge, then Tom, Alicia, Jenna, Rupert, AND Rob and Amber have 2 partake in the activity without any communication with each other and if its Mogo Mogo then Lex, Kathy, Jerri, and Shii-Ann go 2 TC or act as a team in the challenge.

This could make tribal councils really interesting, especially if the players are bold enough to scheme AT tribal council in stead of right before it.

OR
Exceptionally Stupid Theory #3--The Smerge
maybe there is a fake merge a la Thailand AND a switch all rolled up into one! For example maybe Rob and Amber or Lex and Shi-Ann get transferred 2 the other team and the two teams are all gonna live together BUT compete as 2 separate teams?

It would be interesting to see if the players would try to make new alliances on the new tribes AND keep the old alliances intact. I can completely see Rob trying to play both sides in this scenario.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Exceptionally Stupid Theory #2-... dabo 03-25-04 1
   RE: Exceptionally Stupid Theory #2-... AMAZON 03-26-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Exceptionally Stupid Theory #2--The 1/2 switch"
Hi AMAZON! I vote for #3.

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-26-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Exceptionally Stupid Theory #2--The 1/2 switch"
Whatever merge/switch/sleeping arrangment plan they come up with Shii-Ann will freak.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •