The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cdlafl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-17-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cdlafl Click to send private message to cdlafl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
jeff was again on mancow this morning...here's the update:

he restated that he and MB have tried to combat internet spoiler and that some stuff is right and others are wrong...be real sure where you place your money...

he and mancow think shii ann has a nice body, ugly face...amber is smokin...

boston rob and amber get very intimate tonight...

finally, on to rupert...mancow thought that rupert didn't have enough time between shows...jeff says that may be because he is wearing down and his mood changed...he and boston rob get into it tonight over fishing...apparently rob is tired of rupert trying to be the bread winner...

i was hoping for more info than this, but this is all that jeff offered...he was more reserved today...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... volsfan 03-17-04 1
   RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... cdlafl 03-17-04 2
   RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... wendyp 03-17-04 3
       RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... speedyforme 03-17-04 4
           RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... nailbone 03-17-04 5
               RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... Brownroach 03-17-04 6
   RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... rupe_a_dupe_rules 03-17-04 7
 RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... thetick 03-17-04 8
   RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... Scarlett O Hara 03-17-04 9
   RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... Blow by Blow 03-17-04 11
 RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... Tinman 03-17-04 10
   RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... Get Bent 03-17-04 12
 RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8... ValleyGirl 03-17-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
Why is Rob upset that Rupert is getting fish! Rob is too lazy to fish...well, he has been portrayed as such!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

cdlafl 26 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cdlafl Click to send private message to cdlafl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
that's what I thought...we haven't even seen rob try to catch any fish...but that's what he said the argument stems from...maybe it's more of "he's needed more than I am" perspective from Rob...

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-17-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
maybe Rupert was out fishing before the RC and did not have the strength to go against Mogo and they lose RC by one. this coudl have Rob saying Well if you were nto out for hours trying to catch fish you would have been ready for the challenge.

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-17-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
haha, if Rob ever said that, he'd be the biggest loser ever...

yeah, blame Rupert for fishing and losing the RC when Tom can't balance and does ##### all day...LOL

i'd say its Rob ego that he wants to be THE MAN

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
But what happened to "he can feed me all he wants and keep my belly full until I decide it's time for him to go"?

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
He might not be tired of Rupert's food, just Rupert's 'tude.

rupe_a_dupe_rules 31 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rupe_a_dupe_rules Click to send private message to rupe_a_dupe_rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
>Why is Rob upset that Rupert
>is getting fish! Rob is
>too lazy to fish...well, he
>has been portrayed as such!
>

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jiffy is over hyping the "conflict" between Rob and Rupe. Remember some of the past promises of drama that never amounted to much.

I'm putting it down to ratings cruising by Jiffy

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
My memory is fuzzy, but...

wasn't there a recent insider clip that alluded to Rob also having successfully caught some fish? And, that it just hasn't been shown yet. Maybe this is why Rob clashes with Rupie over fishing, he is now trying to prevent Rupert from getting more established with the others.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
Or maybe the Alpha fight between Rob and Rupert is about who has rights to use the fishing spear that they win from Mogo Mogo in the reward challenge? Just a thought . . .

Scarlett

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-17-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
Yes, it was a clip of Tom talking about tribe dynamics. He's nearly impossible to understand, but he says Rupert caught 5 fish (Rupe confirmed this number in the episode when he said he would have preferred to catch 6). Then Tom says, "Rob caught/got 10 or 12 'more fish'/'oysters'". So either Rob got fish or he got oysters. I dunno which. The quote is right at the beginning of the clip, so give it a listen and see what you think.

Either way Rob's providing some food for the tribe. And yeah, it's probably Rupert's attitude that's annoying.

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
Possible other tribe members are giving Rupert lots o' love for all the fish he's bringing - including Am-bore - and Rob gets a little jealous. Or maybe Rob feels threatened with the thought of a merge looming - he's been very strong in the challenges (makes him a long-term threat) and he's not "providing" for the tribe.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
I read in a interview or chat with Sue that Rob and Tom tried unsuccesfully to fish before Rupert got there. Not that it makes any difference, but FWIW.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-17-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: jeff probst on mancow episode 8 spoiler"
The talk between Boston Rob and Rup probably goes something like this...

Hey Boston Rob, did I ever tell you the story about the one that got away? It was this big!! I mean really big!

Hey Rupert, you're so full of it, the one I caught was twice that big and I wasn't even trying to fish. Look, there's only room enough for one b/s'er around here and that's me!

Survivor All*Stars F2 favorites
Ambamudda and the Robfadda

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •