The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Early Show 3-17"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-04, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Early Show 3-17"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 08:27 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 08:25 AM (EST)

Boy alot of info this AM! First they showed a plug for the show with Alicia vs. Shii-devil on the logrolling RC, Shii-devil wins. Then they discuss the show and show a plug from the RC. RC is the log rolling. Jiffy says that the two ambassadors that were picked, Kathy and Jenna L., were sent to the other tribes and were told to pick out three items that they would love to have at their own tribes....so winner of the log rolling RC will indeed get to keep the 3 items that the ambassador had picked. The challenge is men against men, and women against women. The ambassadors compete with their own tribes....so they must go early in the show and are reunited at the RC.

So the weapons challenge must be the IC. Then they go on to speculate with Mitchell from Survivor Outback and TBird from Survivor Africa. They both felt strongly for Robfadda and Amber. They think Lex is the puppetteer controlling his girls and that Ethan is the odd man out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Early Show 3-17 samboohoo 03-17-04 1
 RE: Early Show 3-17 volsfan 03-17-04 2
   RE: Early Show 3-17 speedyforme 03-17-04 3
       RE: Early Show 3-17 DoodleBug 03-17-04 4
           RE: Early Show 3-17 Brownroach 03-17-04 5
           RE: Early Show 3-17 KObrien_fan 03-17-04 7
 RE: Early Show 3-17 Breezy 03-17-04 6
 RE: Early Show 3-17 Cin 03-17-04 8
   RE: Early Show 3-17 KObrien_fan 03-17-04 9
 RE: Early Show 3-17 FSUGUY 03-17-04 10
 RE: Early Show 3-17 raidersfantom 03-18-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
Thanks Flower. You've just helped me in my fantasy game!!!

Samboohoo

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
I am so glad I stuck to my guns in my belief that the log rolling was RC!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-17-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
what the hell could they possibly want from each other's tribes?
its not like they won much ITEMS from challenges, just mostly food as i remember

(blankets, pillows, rice?, seasoning...)

doesnt seem like much to choose about, unlike Pearl Islands

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
Chapera has more to offer Mogo Mogo than the other way around, that's for sure.... So Chapera will try to win in order to KEEP what they have, and Mogo Mogo has an incentive to win to TAKE what Chapera has.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

Maybe Kathy will choose Chapera's swing, so Mogo Mogo can start having "fun", too.

ETA: I don't know if anyone else has heard them, but since last week, the imbecilic radio spots have been saying Survivor is on THURSDAY night this week. I heard an ad again this morning. (And they're still using the blurb from last week about tree mail haunting one tribe forever.)

What the heck is wrong with CBS? Is anyone there paying attention?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
Mogo Mogo has the barbeque basket which they are quite fond of as it really helps to keep the fish together when cooking. (They won that with the filet mignon kabobs) Also, their rice could be a target and for the third item maybe their machete or pot.

Chappy's stand to lose their tarp, their rice, and maybe a machete or pot.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
Chapera sends Jenna L?

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-17-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
Didn't Mogo Mogo also win the fishing spear/hook challange. I could see Chapera wanting the fishing spear

Cin

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
That is true too, so Chappy would pick the barbeque griddle, the spear and the rice. (IMO) Maybe that is what gets Rob and Rupert into the fight. Rupert suggests that they take the spear so that he can really fish and maybe there is something else that Rob wants more. Or maybe Rob wants the spear so that it would minimize the need for Rupert.

Mogo would pick the tarp/rice/pot

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-17-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
PICS and verbage is up on FEVER:

here's the link:

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep8_es.html

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Early Show 3-17"
Ok, I read the whole transcript of T-Bird and Mitch and saw something I thought was interesting, so bear with me here, as this is purely speculation.

Mitch says that Rob and Lex are friends IRL. Mitch seems to know a bit more about Boston Rob then before because he says how Amber and Rob are "still going strong", and they are best friends and so on.

Again, bear in mind that this is pure speculation. Why is Lex decimating his trbe? Why is he eliminating the toughest individual challengers on his tribe, even though there isn't even real evidence of a merge as usual (meaning Jeff always misleads them into thinking there may be no merge).

It's the old Johnny Fairplay ploy. Rob and Lex discover that yes, they are going to be on allstars, if they aren't on the same tribe, they get rid of the main competition and at the merge, boom! they join forces to go as far as they can. It makes sense to me as Lex just keeps leading the vote in these unexplicable ways, building a harem, just like Rob. They started playing the game before they even got out there. Of course this is pure spec., just my humble opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •