The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Orangeena says the boot is ....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Orangeena says the boot is ....."
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

Wait for it.

Wait......

Ethan.

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=17433.topic&start=281&stop=290

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 So does Marcopolo LeftPinky 03-17-04 1
 RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....... raidersfantom 03-17-04 2
   RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....... Brownroach 03-17-04 4
 RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....... toddE 03-17-04 3
   RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....... erickman 03-17-04 5
   RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....... pmspml5 03-17-04 6
       RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....... blacknwhitedog 03-17-04 7
       RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....... toddE 03-17-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-17-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "So does Marcopolo"
Here's the link - it changed this morning from Jerri? Ethan? to Boot: Ethan.

http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/spoilers.asp

created by the amazing JSlice!

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....."
Mygoodness everyone puts a lot of salt in what Orange is saying this year. With the whole "Lex says it's business this time" quote as well, it really makes sense.

If Lex sends Kathy again, I'm sure it's in the hopes to get her to weasel into Chapera, find the weak link and then hope to turn them over to Mogo Mogo. The Mogos do know who on Chapera has a vote for them, Jenna L., from the first TC. So she'll most likely be the secondary target after the merge....if there is one.

Unfortunately for Lex, he'll be the first target for Boston Rob. In a Rudy like moment, Rob is gonna want to "eliminate the competition" Yikes.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....."
If Lex sends Kathy again, I'm sure it's in the hopes to get her to weasel into Chapera, find the weak link and then hope to turn them over to Mogo Mogo.

That must be the idea, though it sounds like Kathy and Jenna are only going to stay long enough to select the three reward items and then leave. Kathy may not find out any more than what she already discerned from the boat ride.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....."
Does this mean there is going to be a merge with 11 people? That would really be harsh and unfair! OTOH, It's hard to see how Lex would turn against Ethan before a merge and before Jerri. It seems like a Mogo loss would be a 4-1 ouster of Jerri. Is Lex's gut going crazy again? Is he going to actually honor the pact Jerri tried to make with him and axe his old pal Ethan?

erickman 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-17-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erickman Click to send private message to erickman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....."
it's darkrivers we all belive my old drinking buddy not orange

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....."
Actually I think there are 10 left after tonight

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....."
yes 10 left, but it will be 6 to 4

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Orangeena says the boot is ....."
Right, I know that. I just thought that if Ethan is going tonight, and they're having the "ambassadors," then maybe there would be a merge tonight because that is the easiest way to explain both Ethan going and an IC that has, in the past, been individual. Also, a merge at 6-5 would make the destruction of Mogo that much easier.

However, it has been posted elsewhere that the ambassadors merely grab a few items from the other tribe, so the merge apparently comes later and Jerri somehow convinces Lex to keep her, and he convinces Kathy and Shii to go along. That should be interesting to see, at least.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •