The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could we have a "Winner Take All" with a "no jury" All Star?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ParkGirl 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ParkGirl Click to send private message to ParkGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could we have a "Winner Take All" with a "no jury" All Star?"
Since the Pearl Island series there has been much speculation & spoiling for this All Star season. There have been numerous promises of new "twists" but for the most part they have been using various aspects of different challenges (and challenge results) as well as twists from previous seasons. It appears that the only unique twist this far has been the three team approach.

With that said, my theory is "Could we have a Winner Take All and No Jury votes for this season?" There could still be a merge and individual challenges with the final two competing against each other with the outcome of "winner takes all!"

Here are some of my reasonings. One example is Jiffy Pops quote from Tennesean.com which he says "This bunch arrived confident that they had anticipated every twist we were going to come up with."

I have tried to list the different twists per season, some which have been used this season so far. These might be what some of the players are anticipating.

S1 & S2: Basis of the whole series, pretty much identical.

S3: *Certain members switched tribes

S4: *Picking tribes for the merger (Ambassadors)
*First time survivors were not given any food to start
*The infamous PURPLE ROCK

S5: *First time members picked their tribes
*"Who wants a new tribe?"
*The non-merging merge
*Two tribes share same camp
*Family members compete in challenge (maybe is S4 too?)

S6: *Basically the biggest twist was "Boys vs Girls"

S5: Season with the most twists
*Stranded with only the clothes on their backs
*Getting their supplies & food from village
*Winning team gets to raid losers camp
*Winning team gets a member of losing team for a day
*The return of the loser "The Outcasts"

All Stars: *Three teams to compete
*Combined RC/IC early in game

I'm sure I have left out some. But back to my argument. This season has been promoted as "Winner Take All" and "Survival of the Fittest" by several places, including CBS. Are we assumming that there will be a jury? Do we have any "confirmed" spoilers of a specific jury member or just a post merge member.

I think that this could possibly be the "Ultimate Twist" in all of survivor. It could definitely change the way the game is played. Outwit, Outplay and Outlast could still remain true, but take on a whole new meaning. I thinks this would also effect alliances and voting strategy. Jeff has talked alot (especially last episode) about stronger players after the merge. Could he be eluding to the fact that this will be even more important if it's winner take all.

I know I have no concrete spoiling evidence. I just thought I would throw this out to you to see if anyone else has been thinking the same thing. I must admit that this season has been a little predictable and although I love reading spoilers, I really hope they are all wrong this season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could we have a "Winner Take Al... Bebo 03-15-04 1
   RE: Could we have a "Winner Take Al... LookeeLoo 03-16-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could we have a "Winner Take All" with a "no jury" All Star?"
This thread cites a source that the jury will have 7 members, just like the others.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-04, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could we have a "Winner Take All" with a "no jury" All Star?"
While I agree that the source of seven Jurors is credible, I really like Park's idea. Welcom Park.

So I'll just take off on that idea and say that "what if the "Jurors" were Judges for the IC's?" Definitely a twist and they can still be Jurors for the final winner. Anyways...

A Slicey original

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •