The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS.com giving away clues on accident?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RainRunner4 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RainRunner4 Click to send private message to RainRunner4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS.com giving away clues on accident?"
If your playing the online Fantasy game it is interesting to know that Jerri was not given points for winning the Reward Challenge (the last two weeks) but everyone else on the tribe was awarded their points. Perhaps, somehow it is not an official switch?

Also Jenna M. left the game and no points were deducted from anyone's tribe but when Sue left points were deducted. CBS.com has yet to comment.

Take it for what it worth (which is probably nothing)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS.com giving away clues on ac... pinchy 03-06-04 1
 RE: CBS.com giving away clues on ac... thetick 03-06-04 2
   RE: CBS.com giving away clues on ac... volsfan 03-06-04 3
       RE: CBS.com giving away clues on ac... Magic Fingers 03-06-04 4
           RE: CBS.com giving away clues on ac... volsfan 03-06-04 6
 RE: CBS.com giving away clues on ac... DanteAmore 03-06-04 5
 RE: CBS.com giving away clues on ac... Lucille 03-08-04 7
 Not a spoiler.... tribephyl 03-08-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-06-04, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS.com giving away clues on accident?"
I think it's a glitch... I didn't get reward points for Colby, but did for Kathy and Ethan for winning the reward challenge.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-06-04, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS.com giving away clues on accident?"
Well CBS is notoriously unreliable. The only thing less reliable than the Survivor site, it the fantasy site. That said I am glad this thread is here b/c I noticed something funny.

In past seasons, once someone was voted out, if you went to the trade screen, the bootees had an x over their box and were not selectable. I noticed this week that if you wanted to you could add any of the losers back onto your fantasy team. I tested it with Richard and it worked. I am wondering if this implies another ghost tribe. We have the "haunting" treemail thing going as well.

strange?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS.com giving away clues on accident?"
Thetick, I have noticed this and that has been an option all along.

This week was the biggest mistake they have made. However, from episode one, I have been confused on how they have done the scoring. I am a numbers geek and was going to keep track of scoring for my tribe to see if I could follow a pattern. From week 1, I have not been able to get any of the numbers to be exactly as CBS has them. FWIW, this week isn't something new!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-06-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS.com giving away clues on accident?"
Hey Vols, and when Tom sang while dancing, he was not awarded his points and they were bonus points! I looked at my tape and true Rob started singing but Tom joined him towards the end. I have noticed other times when I didn't get points also. How come Jenna M. isn't Xed? I did send a feedback email this week and haven't heard anything back from them. Any suggestions?

Magic Fingers

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS.com giving away clues on accident?"
I don't know. There was one week that Rob M. kissed the immunity idol and wasn't awarded points as well!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

DanteAmore 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-06-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DanteAmore Click to send private message to DanteAmore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS.com giving away clues on accident?"
Colby and Jerri did not receive any points, but Jenna L. did receive 10 points for winning the reward challenge, and she was on the losing tribe. I've e-mailed CBS also and haven't gotten any reply yet.

Lucille 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-04, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucille Click to send private message to Lucille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS.com giving away clues on accident?"
I had Jerri on my team for last week. She said the Tribe Name during a confessional. I watched the tape over several times and during one of her confessionals where she was comparing the food they had at Saboga, and she said now here at Mogo Mogo.....Anyway my point here is CBS did not reward her with the 40 pts for saying their own tribe name.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Not a spoiler...."
Although it frustrates me to all hell. CBS.com and everything associated with their web site (and I mean everything) is just pure ccraappp.

This subject, should be moved elsewhere, and someone else should be in control of CBS's Survivor Web-Site.
Because the subject has no spoiler content and the web-site is the worst kind of mis-direction.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •