The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-04, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 04:55 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 04:19 AM (EST)

Welcome to Survivor Insider, where only the naked homosexual men are allowed to hump the women.

Five bucks says some political talk show host complains about this today. Will it be Rush Limbaugh? Bill O'Reilly? Joe Scarborough? Dr. Laura? Snewser, that should have been one of the fantasy questions this week!

QUICK NOTES

1) I have one question: Did you notice how Rob wanted a confrontation with every guy except Rich? I wonder what would have happened if someone tried to confront Rich and he said, "say hello to my little friend!"

2) All archives of the Insider are available at http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork Thanks to Larry Londy for the web space.

3) Thanks to all those who support me in this thread. It takes about 2-3 hours to do a transcript, and I enjoy the comments, good or bad. Remember, I do this FOR FUN. Though, if you diss me, I will come after you like Tom after you steal his canned cherries.

------------------------
TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTES
-------------------------

Markopolo's note: Fascinating votes tonight. Shii Ann was probably in an alliance with Rich (or wanted one). There is no anger towards Rich at all for the Susan thing (I think this is important to note when she goes crazy next week). It seems he just tried to form alliances with too many people. And, he doesn't think he was going to go (see FINAL WORDS at the end where he admits that!) It also appears he was scrambling like crazy in the minutes up to tribal council.

Ethan (votes Rich): Hopefully this will close that Hatch. He causes too much trouble. It's scary. Talks to too many people. Stirs too much stuff up. It's time to get you out of here.

Shii (votes Rich Hatch): What a good team we would have made. Too bad for you that you were too duplicitous for anyone to trust. I'm sorry but you made your own grave and now you have to lie in it. Sorry Rich, I tried to save you.

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: Survivor fans lost out on a truly hateable alliance -- Shii and Rich. Add Susan and Rob C and it would have been awesome.

Richard (votes Colby): So bad. Yes, it does come to this. I certainly thought we could have taken it really far in this game. But that shifting and swaying today was pretty obvious. And it definitely isn't going to suit me to have you wandering back and forth between teams. You had a great time. You really could have trusted me. I was on your side. I know that's hard to believe but it's true. It's kind of the way I play. Good luck.

Jerri (votes Rich): Wow! All I gotta say is the last hour before we got here, I've never seen somebody scramble about so frantically in my entire life. You showed me how truly evil you are in this game. And that to me is a huge threat.

Lex (votes Rich): Well, it looks like you're a wandering pony after all. In this game, you're all played out. See ya on the other side, man.

Kathy (votes Hatch): Hatch, you old coot. You talked about trust and I never felt it. You talked about loyalty and you never showed it (laughs). I know you were working deals on both sides. From a lot of tribe people, they told me all about it. So I think you have the Final three worked out in several different ways. Too bad, too, because I liked ya. You fell to the realtor. Have fun on the outside. See ya!

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: I find it surprising that Kathy doesn't seem to be upset at Rich for the "Sue incident."

Colby (votes Hatch): (SMILES) Hatch, you're a hell of a player. And you almost had me convinced that I could trust ya. But my gut told me not to. I'm not going to. And tonight, it's either me or you going home. Best of luck.

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: Colby still has the same handwriting. You can notice it so easily. Even Ethan changed his handwriting throughout Africa. And what’s with stealing Lex’s “Go with your gut” strategy? If I were Lex, I would vote him out for creative copyright infringement.

-----------------------
RICHARD'S TAKE
-----------------------

Clip description: Watch the always opinionated and confident Richard Hatch describe the day's events when Mogo Mogo takes on new members.

Markopolo's note: Richard is hilarious! He makes fun of Probst! It's great. There are also a few bits of spoiler info. Read the last two paragraphs for info about the Lex-Tom-Ethan alliance.

Richard (confessional): The challenge yesterday prize was, when we found out about it, a Hawaiian spear and some fish hooks. It kinda sounded good, and then the surprise was that the losing team was going to be dissolved. So that was interesting to think about. And I was happy because, it's game on. Ooh, good. Game. Because I'm exhausted. This game is long. Cool, something's happening. That gets my energy going.

Probst, typical, "What about you Hatch, what's more important: Keeping the tribe together or the Hawaiian sling?"

(Sarcastic tone) Oh Jeff, of course keeping the tribe together. What else could be more important than that?

How stupid. Obviously the Hawaiian sling was more important.

And that damn thing is not that valuable without fins. So it's just ticking me off. Still getting fish, but it's not much better than the tools I've already concocted. You really just got to swim up on the fish and you can't do it well without fins. So, ya know, we have it, but still got to work your butt off in ways that I didn't expect. I was hoping it would work better, but I need fins. Without fins, I can't move through the water. I'm big.

CUT

Yeah, we thought we had a shot. Those other two rafts looked clunky and wide and square. Ours was a streamlined banana.

HE'S STILL THINKING ABOUT LONG BANANAS.

I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did.

WHERE'S THE FCC!? SOMEONE CALL THEM IMMEDIATELY!

And we won.

CUT

As soon as we won the reward challenge and made it in with our raft way before (the others), we stood on the mat and thought, OK, which tribe is going to lose? And we looked, and we could tell which one was behind. So, who do we want?

And we wanted Ethan so we could get rid of him, because we can't compete against him. Do I buy that everyone's in on that? Eh, I'm not sure. You know, Lex and Ethan are very close, and if there's some way that they could build some kind of group to keep from us getting rid of them, I think they would do that.

But I'll do my best to make sure, I mean I don't really care too much about, well I dunno. Ethan does need to go, because he's got strong ties. Lex needs to go because he has strong ties. Tom, too. They just need to go, because they are going to be so much trouble later.

-----------------------
RICH THE DAY AFTER
-----------------------

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: Richard insults the way the game is being played. He says people are focused only on getting rid of past winners and threats and not actual game play. He mocks people for still caring about morals and emotions. But he shows a sensitive side, too. And he actually gives props to Rob Cesternino.

Rich (day-after interview): You know, believe it or not, I'm not that competitive. (EVEN AFTER THE GAME, RICH IS STILL BS'ING ON CAMERA.)

So coming into the game, I wasn't -- coming into the second game, Survivor All-Star, I wasn't gunning for anybody in particular. Nor was I determined to show people that I could do it the way I did it the first time. I knew I couldn't do it the same way, because it was a different game.

It was obviously more of a different game than I was aware of because I'm out. I'm out fifth. But so be it. It's the game. It was interesting.

There's a lot less finesse. In the original Survivor, I had a gameplan and I didn't know what to expect. But in preparing, I figured out what options were available and did obviously quite well. In the second Survivor, you would think that people are prepared to play the game, but ironically, there aren't.

And I'm not saying that out of bitterness for being voted out. (YEAH YOU ARE)

I was outplayed. It's great. But the game, from my perspective, isn't being played. There's all kinds of discussion about morality still. And all kinds of emotion and all of this stuff that has nothing to do with playing Survivor. People's personal battles and whether or not they should be deceitful.

It sounds...it's just absolutely boring to me, and inane in the eighth iteration of the game, the All-Star version.

For me it's not sad. It's a game that's not being played the way I wished it could be played.

RICHARD CONTINUES TO WHINE, WHINE AND WHINE

SPEAKING OF WHICH...HERE'S THE BIGGEST WHINERS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Jessie (S3 Africa): She's dying of thirst, yet she refuses to drink the feces-infested water. She obviously needed some pointers from Sue and Rudy.

Greg (S1 Borneo): I'm so smart; I went to Harvard; but I don't want to form alliances and play a game because that would be immoral.

Kimmi (S2 Outback): "Save the chickens." Every time I see her, I feel like going to KFC. Mmmmn KFC. (Why can't they be open 24 hours?)

Lex (S3 Africa): "Who voted for me? I am going to hunt them down!" -- Lex, please! So you got one vote? Big deal! Your "smoking out the snake" witch hunt booted one of the only redeeming characters in Africa, Kelly G.

Rotu 4 (S4 Marquesas): Complained about Neleh and Pappy actually playing the game (they didn't play much, but they did at a crucial junction). They screwed Neleh out of $900,000 and gave the money to the least memorable player ever.

Osten (S7 Pearl Islands): So much muscle, so little heart.

Andrew (S7 Pearl Islands): "The Outcasts ruined the game for me." Sorry, pal, but you had an alliance DEAL with Rupert that you left on the table. Case dismissed.

Batty Granny Janny (S5 Thailand): Kept crying when animals died. How did we ever make it through that garbage season?

JoAnna and Jeanne (S6 Amazon): We don't like Heidi and Jenna much either, but damn they are hot, and if they lasted longer than you, fine by us. We might not have gotten Playboy if they had been voted out earlier (not that I would ever buy it or have multiple subscriptions). Halllaalooooooaaaa!

Shawna (S6 Amazon): Complains about wanting to leave. Then Alex shows up, and all is well. Proving that women actually do need men! Of course, men need women too much, but that's another problem and another transcript.

Stacey Stillman (S1 Borneo): "They voted out their bug-eating hero, instead of that old man." (Who actually happens to be a true American hero). Stacey sued Survivor and Mark Burnett and that allowed reporter Peter Lance to stir up enough controversy to write a book called the StingRay.

By the way, the latest book sales according to the unbiased Markopolo book meter:

Stingray, Peter Lance, 250 sold, now selling for 45 cents at local thrift shops.

The Spoiler, ChillOne, he bought 11 copies, his grandmother bought 4, still being offered on his web site (only 44,985 copies left!!)

Sleek, the Ultimate Spoiler, Sleek28, on sale in May as soon as he can get his fellow third graders to do the artwork (they might make the quantum leap from crayons to colored pencils).

BACK TO THE TRANSCRIPT

Rich (day-after): Even if I didn't win. I went into the game with guns blaring, ready to play the game and talking my smack like I typically do about wanting to win. Boy it was a much tougher game and it took its toll on me a lot earlier physically and mentally. For whatever reasons. Maybe because it wasn't new.

CUT

I get more of a sense of a lack of capacity for playing the game. Where they're out there and they're just focused, "OK, let's get rid of the winners. OK, now let's get rid of the other people -- ones that look threatening like Rob Cesternino." Ya know, five people have left the game as of this point, and four of those five were winners, no three of those five were winners and one was Rob Cesternino. Ya know there's a pattern there.

(WOW, RICH GIVING CREDIT TO ROB C? AND EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WAS ANGRY WHEN PROBST CALLED ROB C THE BEST PLAYER.)

CUT

As much as I think someone is smart to take me out, I think they could play smarter to use me to get them farther. And what I mean by hack is I think somebody gets something in their mind and just do it regardless of the consequences and they don't understand what benefits they lose by doing it.

Not just in me, but there's just a lack of sophistication in the way the game's being played that I thought might be there, given that people already had a chance to win the game. Yet, I shouldn't have expected it to be a better level of playing because I watched the earlier games and thought, what's wrong with these people? Why haven't they watched the earlier shows and played better then. So, so be it.

CUT

I came into the All-Star version playing to win. Did I think I was going to win, no I wasn't sure. Did I feel like I had the biggest target of anyone? Absolutely. Do I think people understand who I am? Absolutely not. All of these players, who I've met at one point or another, still don't know me. And think of me as this weasel, this monster, this game player, this guy that I am playing the game that they saw. But it isn't me.

In fact, one of the main comments I got from most of the people who I interacted with during the All-Star version was, "Huh, boy I had a really different perspective of who you were." Meaning they came to know a different side of me. The kind of side you would get to know if you spent any time with me. Even in the game, that's more who I am than just game player.

But certainly, I am a capable game player who you should watch your back around.

That's the game. So they were right to get rid of me, because I certainly would have undermined anything they did to get to the end, as was needed. But I would have done it with style at some point. I think.

But anyway. Do I think I had a chance of winning? Yeah, sure. Even with a huge target, I guess I still felt somewhat capable. And I figured out if I were in for long enough, maybe one more tribal council, I could have blended and stirred up stuff with other people. And maybe I could have gotten through.

But people weren't having that. People were really clear about who they wanted out. I think. I don't know. We'll see on the show.

-----------------------
JERRI'S HAPPY
-----------------------

Clip description: Be there when Jerri explains her true feelings after her Saboga tribe is dissolved.

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: Jerri thinks she can make inroads in Mogo Mogo. She felt "alone" over at Saboga (Maybe she was the next to go?). She has a good friendship with Lex.

Jerri (confessional): As I was sitting on the platform watching us lose and everyone kicking our butt, I started thinking about the benefits of Mogo Mogo winning and I felt very excited at the idea when we did officially lose and Mogo Mogo won and I got picked. I was very, very happy. I thought I was going to explode I was so happy. I really, really wanted to get out of Saboga. I really did. I wasn't happy over there.

They were very excited that I was going to be a part of their tribe. This tribe is just a completely different situation. Their shelter is amazing. It's a little treehouse. It's totally cute. And they've got such a great setup, their fire. They've just everything together. It just seems like a home. Everyone's very laid-back and napping and pretty much doing whatever they want. And a big reason why there isn't as much pressure in Mogo Mogo is that they haven't gone to tribal council. So they're not feeling the pressure of the game the way we did.

It's a lot less intense right now.

CUT

From what I can tell, everyone seems to be taking their time to roll into the gameplay of all of this. Even our tribe, Saboga, did the same thing, we didn't immediately discuss strategy, we didn't immediately discuss alliances. It was just more of a slow progression, a slow thought process of what was going on and who was involved.

And that's what I think is making this so different is that people aren't rushing to anything. From what I can tell, this is still a pretty open tribe as far as alliances. There's always a danger and I could be horrifically wrong. And they took Ethan and myself and they can use us as basically sacrificial lambs. There's always that risk. But I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out the dynamic of some people. They're still quiet. They're fun and they laugh and they talk.

It's nice to be on a team where I actually have some friends.

Like Lex, he's just great. I love him to death. And I know him pretty well.

So last night we stayed up and talked about a bunch of stuff while everyone else was sleeping. And discussed our families and what we left behind. It was just nice to relate to someone on a friendship level. Cuz I was so missing that on Saboga, even though I was trying to convince myself I didn't. I really did.

I felt really alone over there.

-----------------------
RICH'S FINAL WORDS
-----------------------

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: Rich admits he wanted to quit a few times early in the game and that he honestly thought Colby was going.

Rich (final words): One of the biggest things that surprised me about the entire Survivor All Stars was how tough it was. It was physically and mentally, I would say more tough than I had planned, certainly more tough than the original game I played. Mmmn Why? I'm not exactly sure. But, physically, more depleted, way, way earlier; lots of things played into that. Did I think people were playing really hard? No, I didn't think they were playing hard or well. Whoops! So much for what I thought: I'm gone!

But, interesting. I can't wait to see it. I keep saying that. I can't wait to see what really was going on. I came to Tribal Council tonight really thinking that Colby was going.

CUT

I've never had my torch snuffed; I've never had it put out; my torch has always remained lit.

CUT

How did it feel to have it put out? Okay. It felt okay. Maybe it was my time. I like the shock of it. I like that I played. My gosh, this last afternoon before Tribal Council, it was running from one spot to another trying to catch that conversation, talk to this person about that, trying to instill in whoever I thought I was going to be close to that they could count on me. But I obviously made some errors. Many of them!

CUT

I think the second time around, the biggest difference for me was probably the lack of uh newness, kind of knowing what the game is, kind of knowing the intensity of the living conditions. You're in them, and it's tough. It's very difficult. I found myself wanting out of the game a few times really, really early on. I kicked myself in the butt and said, "What the hell are you talking about? You've got a check waiting for you." Surprise, surprise! No, I don't! (FAKE CRIES AND LAUGHS)

CUT

But still, fun game! Fun game! I would do Survivor...now I'm lying. I was going to say I'd do a third, fourth and fifth time, yeah, right! Initially, when you're at home and you're thinking about the game, and you've had some time, and you haven't been out camping, you're thinking, "Yeah, let me back in again!" And an opportunity to win some money. But when you get in it, it's pretty tough.

CUT

Did I learn anything on Survivor about me or anything meaningful in life, and blah blah blah? No. (LAUGHS) Absofreakinlutely not!

-----------------------
TRIBAL CHECKERS
-----------------------

Clip description: While their tribe sleeps, Rob and Amber take the opportunity to play a game of checkers, and Amber reveals her strategy. Meanwhile, over at Mogo Mogo, Lex is getting on Richard's nerves.

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: Isn't it interesting that they've shown a lot of clips of Amber talking in the past two episodes? It's like she's actually playing the game! Or at least the editing tries to tell us that.

(AT CHAPERA, SHOT OF HALF-FILLED WHISKEY BOTTLE)

(ALICIA, SUE AND TOM ARE SLEEPING)

Amber (To Rob): I think I am going to be the queen of checkers out here.

(AMBER CAPTURES A ROB PIECE -- NO, NOT THAT TYPE OF PIECE YOU SICK PEOPLE)

Rob: Aw man.

Amber (confessional): This is the All-Star. It's so much hardcore than it was the first time around. You can make many alliances in this game. But you only need to stand true to one. I need to save my butt.

(AT MOGO MOGO, SHOTS OF FISH BURNING, TRIBE IS EATING -- ETHAN IS AT FAR RIGHT, LEX IS NEXT TO HIM, THEN COLBY, SHII ANN, KATHY AND RICHARD)

Rich (to tribe): Look at that pot!

Jerri (off camera)?? Wow, I've never seen so much fish!

(TRIBE STUFFING THEIR FACES)

Rich: Good in my frickin mouth. Yum.

Lex (holds up whiskey): To our tribe. To our new family.

Richard (confessional): If Lex says, "welcome to our family" one more time I am going to puke. What the hell, family? This is a game of Survivor. Get rid of all these idiots around you. That's the point.

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: Besides trying to form 1,000 alliances, here's a good point where Rich screwed up. Survivor is still like high school and human nature, despite it being an All-Star version. It's like a reunion and he wasn't interested in that. It might have hurt his chances to form alliances.

Rich (confessional): Welcome to our family. (SHOT OF LEX HANDING WHISKEY BOTTLE TO ETHAN) And he means it, that's the worst part.

Shii Ann (drinks whiskey): That's good!

ROARS AND CHEERS

(RICH LOOKS ON SULLEN)

Rich (confessional): Camaraderie, schmaderie.

----------------------------
KATHY AND LEX MAKE A PACT
-----------------------------

Clip description: Feeling vulnerable with new, astute game players in their tribe, Kathy and Lex join forces and agree on an alliance. Will they remain true to their word?

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: It's VERY hard to hear their whispering. I tried my best to make out what they said.

Lex (confessional): The only thing I would like to achieve today is a nice, in-depth conversation with Kathy. Kind of get our game face back on.

(LEX AND KATHY IN DEEP WATER)

Kathy: (inaudible) What I was saying is that Hatch is just trying to mix things up.

Lex: (First part inaudible). I'm all ears.

Kathy: So Hatch at one point wanted me and Shii to take you out. He said, "I have this great plan. Let's get rid of Lex." Cuz you're a (??) player and you play things too close to your chest.

Lex (confessional): I would have been disappointed if Richard hadn't talk about that or tried that. I would have almost been insulted. There's something flattering about somebody wanting to get rid of you because they think you're diabolical. They think you're too good of a player.

Kathy: So that's why I just wanted to let you know.

CUT

Kathy: I'll come to you. I'll come to you when something gets weird.

Kathy (confessional): Lex and I made a little bit of a pact. You watch over me, I'll watch over you. But I'm playing the game much harder than I did last time.

Kathy (to Lex): So I just hope that our conversations. I just want to know what's going on.

Lex: OK

Kathy: Cuz I think you are (owed?) and I'd much rather see you (do well?)

Lex: I agree.

Kathy: Exactly

Lex (confessional): Kathy and I agreed that we are on the same page about everything. We figured that the power of two is better than the power of just one.

CHAPERA STATE OF MIND

Clip description: The morning after Rob Cesternino was voted out of the tribe, Chapera was feeling at the top of their game. Watch this to find out why.

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: The site said this clip was 5 minutes long, but it was only 1:01.

Rob M (to Susan): Is it just me, or does it seem a lot more calm today?

Susan: It's a lot nicer since Rob's gone. It’s Day 13 and we have officially made it a third of the way.

Rob: This is my 54th day of playing Survivor in the last 18 months.

Susan: I know.

Rob (confessional): Cesternino's gone now so the whole vibe around camp is a lot calmer. You know he's so excited about everything. He’s got to be the first one to the treemail. First one to the .. First one to the ... See what he did, he's got me talking like him now!

--------------------------------------
BONUS CHAPTERS FROM EPISODE 4
--------------------------------------

MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: I don't know when these were added, but they are from the past week. Rob C is in a studio, does impressions of his tribe and Jeff Probst (hilarious) and makes comments. The impressions are GREAT!

ROB C'S IMPRESSIONS

Rob C (impersonating Boston Rob): Hey, what's going on, I'm Boston Rob. I'm hehr. I'm gonna say that I'm betteh than the other Rob. That he thinks he's smarteh than me. And he thinks he's a better playeh. But he can't get this piece of ass like Ambeh. That she's my girlfriend and I don't care if I win the game because I get to hang out with Ambeh!

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Rob C (impersonating Tom): Well, old Boston Rob, he's got himself a girfrien' And that'z all well N' good, if yer back home, but weer out heer on Survivure. And I know I got the wife back home. And I came on Survivor to get away from my wife.

Rob C (impersonating Susan): Oh Big Tom, he's so annoying. I think he's so stupid that if Big Tom was lying on the side of the road, dying of thirst, that I wouldn't give him a drink of water or a snack or anything else eh.

HILARIOUS!

Rob C (impersonating Alicia): (WAGS FINGER) Oh Sue, no you didn't (WAGS FINGER). You did NOT just go there with the drink of water speech. Oh no do not tell me you just did that. Oh no.

Rob C: Hey guys, let's all be reasonable here. We're a tribe of six people. And maybe we should vote out this boyfriend and girlfriend here. Amber, do you have something to say about that?

(SITS SILENT FOR 10 SECONDS, CAMERAMAN LAUGHS IN THE BACKGROUND).

That's my Amber impression.

CUT

Cameraman: You've got to do Jeff.

Rob C: OK

Cameraman: Cuz you do Jeff so well.

Rob C (impersonating Jeff Probst): Guys, welcome back to tribal council. Rob C., you were the smartest player not to win, do you think that's something that can help you (does head movements and hand movements back and forth) in this game or is it something that the other players say, "Hey we gotta get rid of this guy." (PUTS FACE ON CHIN AND LEANS DOWN)

LAUGHTER FROM CAMERAMEN

Cameraman: And your final parting words.

Rob C: 0-for-2, maybe third time's the charm.

SMARTEST PLAYER TO NEVER WIN

Rob (from studio): I did trust Boston Rob, I wasn't going to bet my life on it. But at the same point, that was the best deal I had. It didn't make a lot of sense to me that he was going to approach me, make this alliance and betray me. It worked out for him, but it didn't seem like something that was going to be a great plan.

The problem was that Amber was so attached to Rob, that if it weren't for her, Big Tom, myself and Boston Rob probably would have been a three-person alliance to vote out Alicia and vote out Sue.

But now, just like I got my buddies and their stupid girlfriends who screw everything up. My buddy in the game, he gets a girlfriend, and he goes, "Uh Uh Uh I gotta keep the other gehrls around." It did come back to haunt me that I couldn't separate Boston Rob and Amber.

It was both a blessing and a curse to be labeled the best player never to win the game.

It was a blessing that it got me a ticket to come back and compete on All-Stars. But it was a curse in that all the other Survivors were mad because they didn't win and they all said, "Well, I'm smarteh than this guy" (doing Boston Rob impression again).

So it was a problem, because the other players had something to prove and they kinda ganged up on me.

BOSTON ROB AND A-ROD

Clip description: Rob C. recalls his shock at Tribal Council and explains what Boston Rob and A-Rod have in common.

Rob (from studio): Last night at tribal council I was just very disappointed that, ya know, I really thought I had a good chance. I said, if I can get through this one vote, I know I can go all the way to the end. And I saw the one Rob C come up and I said, OK OK, and then I saw the second and I went (shakes his fists and head angrily). There's no point in hiding anything when you get to tribal council. The votes are already cast, you can't change them. Trust me I wish I could. It was just disappointed. I thought I was going to win survivor all star. Last time I almost did it. This time I was going to do it. I'm going to take it home. And it didn't happen that way. I think I was a victim of everyone being afraid.

CUT

Most of the things that people don't get to see on Survivor really have very little to do with the impact of the game. But there are some things like conversations that rub people the wrong way and my minor bondings that happen that you don't get to see. And it's hard getting it all edited down. And uh, sometimes you're sitting at home and wondering, how did that happen? But last night was a case of I was there, and I still say, How did that happen?

CUT

Boston Rob's word is worth about as much as a Boston Red Sox A-Rod jersey these days (smug face)

ROB C. ON CONTESTANTS

Rob (from studio): I think the two people that I was the most surprised to see were Amber and Shii Ann. Shii Ann who didn't even make the jury in Thailand. And Amber, who I didn't really know much about, and I watched Survivor Australia a lot. (TRUST ME, WE DIDN'T REMEMBER HER EITHER). She didn't say anything, but this time she decided to just have a boyfriend this time around, so maybe it will work out better for her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Boo yah! ElroyJetson 02-27-04 1
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... KObrien_fan 02-27-04 2
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... Breezy 02-27-04 3
 bwahahahaha buckeyegirl 02-27-04 4
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... frisky 02-27-04 5
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... esquire 02-27-04 6
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... a98c4fun 02-27-04 7
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... Loree 02-27-04 8
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... Monicanada 02-27-04 9
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... wendyp 02-27-04 10
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... munson 02-27-04 11
 Thanks for the Effort...It was Wort... psydergrl 02-27-04 12
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... mtopaz 02-27-04 13
 Hat's Off to Marco LeftPinky 02-27-04 14
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... toddE 02-27-04 15
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... Jims02 02-27-04 16
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... dajaki 02-27-04 17
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... katethegreat 02-27-04 18
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... DRONES 03-01-04 19
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... Silvergirl1 03-01-04 20
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRAN... LookeeLoo 03-01-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-04, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Boo yah!"
One of the funniest transcripts ever! Give me some of what you're taking! I liked the Kimmi slam the best!

Keep up the good work!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-04, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
A gem, thanks Marko!

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks soooo much for doing this.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "bwahahahaha"
I don't know how you keep em' coming. Great job as always Marko!
There are way too many good lines to quote here...

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation. RMMW!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
One of your best works!! Thanks, Marco. Hilarious!

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks. I really appreciate these transcripts

a98c4fun 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a98c4fun Click to send private message to a98c4fun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks for the work. I enjoyed it very much for Survivor PI and I am glad to see that you are still doing it.

a98c4fun

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks for the laughs Marko. Now I can go and watch the vidclips myself and remember what you said.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Awesome job as always Marko. The "BIGGEST WHINERS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY" was hilarious!

Created by the amazing J Slice!
RMMW!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks for the transcript.

Interesting clip with Kathy and Lex. And the Jerri and Lex are friends.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Marko,

Great job as always! A fascinating and entertaining read.

And Rich is right on. Such a shame the only strategy seems to be, "Let's vote out the smartest, most capable players first so us big bunch of losers who showed we didn't have any game the first time have an easier time in ASS."

Oh, yeah, Rob? Yeah, you've only been playing the game 34 days on the 13th day of ASS. Remember, you were voted out before the jury in Marquesas and whatever you were doing from that point on, it wasn't playing the game of Survivor. Just wanted to clear that up for ya, ya idiot.

psydergrl 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail psydergrl Click to send private message to psydergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thanks for the Effort...It was Worth the Read & Laughs!"

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
MP - thank you, thank you! I really appreciate all the effort you put into doing these each week.

This had my rolling!:

Sleek, the Ultimate Spoiler, Sleek28, on sale in May as soon as he can get his fellow third graders to do the artwork (they might make the quantum leap from crayons to colored pencils).

I think you need to be writing for Craig Kilborn, Letterman, or someone like that.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-27-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Hat's Off to Marco"

It's much funnier reading your version than watching it. Thanks!

created by the amazing JSlice!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
I really look forward to reading this every Friday morning. Thanks for doing the work. Note to Rob C.: Your buddy Mariano didn't make the jury, either. In fact, both he and Shii placed 10th, but both got a lot of face time during their seasons.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Interesting about the tribal dynamics about Mogo Mogo.

The episode made it appear that Kathy/Shii weren't that loyal to Colby/Lex. But it looks like that Kathy and Lex kept the two groups together. Hopefully they'll keep em together next week too...

A 2004 IceCat creation

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Thank you, Marko! I just love your little jabs at the Survivors throughout the transcript!

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
>-----------------------
>TRIBAL CHECKERS
>-----------------------
>
>Clip description: While their tribe sleeps, Rob and Amber take the opportunity to play a game of checkers, and Amber reveals her strategy. . . . .
>
>MARKOPOLO'S NOTE: Isn't it interesting that they've shown a lot of clips of Amber talking in the past two episodes? It's like she's actually playing the game! Or at least the editing tries to tell us that.
>
>Amber (confessional): This is the All-Star. It's so much hardcore than it was the first time around. You can make many alliances in this game. But you only need to stand true to one. I need to save my butt.
>
(I didn't cut out anything she said, btw).

THAT's her strategy? To save her butt? Brilliant! Awesome! Even with editing, they can't make her seem very bright!

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
"Kimmi (S2 Outback): "Save the chickens." Every time I see her, I feel like going to KFC. Mmmmn KFC. (Why can't they be open 24 hours?)"

Now your making me hungry and it's 4:30am and I bet there isn't any KFC open. Dang it lol.

DRONES

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"

Thank you again, MP, for posting these transcripts. I always enjoy reading your comments.

Official Mermaid Spokesperson of the A.S.S. be the Survivor Game

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 5 TRANSCRIPT"
Most entertaining! Thanks Marko.

A Slicey original

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •