The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-04, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""

Sensing that she had been personally attacked, Shii Ann confronts Colby, only to be subjected to a lecture.

One All-Star suddenly rises to dominance in providing for the tribe.

Tension builds for one castaway and culminates in an explosive reaction.

Have you hugged your Kittyloaf today?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... speedyforme 02-26-04 1
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... Blow by Blow 02-27-04 2
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... LookeeLoo 03-01-04 53
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... tribephyl 02-27-04 3
   Sue "Outraged"? mavsfan 02-27-04 4
       RE: Sue "Outraged"? Rothschild 02-27-04 7
           RE: Sue "Outraged"? Silvergirl1 02-29-04 39
   My guess is she quits ElroyJetson 02-27-04 5
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... redbeard103152 02-27-04 23
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... KObrien_fan 02-27-04 6
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... VerucaSalt 02-27-04 8
 Sue incident not about Richard? weltek 02-27-04 9
   RE: Sue incident not about Richard? Breezy 02-27-04 10
   RE: Sue incident not about Richard? KObrien_fan 02-27-04 11
   RE: Sue incident not about Richard? KeithFan 02-27-04 12
       RE: Sue incident not about Richard? angelworth29 02-27-04 13
           RE: Sue incident not about Richard? robindobindoodledoo 02-28-04 38
       Anyalysis of Sue's comments and suc... weltek 02-27-04 14
           RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and... mtopaz 02-27-04 15
               RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and... Loquatrix 02-27-04 16
                   RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and... munson 02-27-04 18
                       RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and... mtopaz 02-27-04 21
                           RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and... tinybubs 02-27-04 24
                           RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and... CaptainP 02-28-04 29
           RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and... Scarlett O Hara 02-28-04 35
 Sue's Outrage samboohoo 02-27-04 17
   RE: Sue's Outrage Janer 02-27-04 19
       RE: Sue's Outrage Shuque 02-27-04 20
           RE: Sue's Outrage Rhino28 02-27-04 22
               Huh..... Wingbob 02-28-04 26
                   RE: Huh..... tinybubs 02-28-04 28
                       RE: Huh..... pinchy 02-29-04 43
           RE: Sue's Outrage raidersfantom 03-01-04 47
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... tinybubs 02-28-04 25
 Sue...and her sour grapes. Tiggertramp 02-28-04 27
   RE: Sue...and her sour grapes. VerucaSalt 02-28-04 30
       RE: Sue...and her sour grapes. munson 02-28-04 31
           RE: Sue...and her sour grapes. Brownroach 03-01-04 49
       RE: Sue...and her sour grapes. Tiggertramp 02-28-04 32
       Bad link... udg 02-29-04 40
           FOUND LINK! udg 02-29-04 41
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... Rothschild 02-28-04 33
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... indifferent 02-28-04 34
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... Scarlett O Hara 02-28-04 36
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... VerucaSalt 02-28-04 37
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... VerucaSalt 02-29-04 42
               RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... udg 02-29-04 44
                   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... rileysdogsmarianne 02-29-04 45
                       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... speedyforme 02-29-04 46
                           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... ADKer 03-01-04 48
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... zolstice001 03-01-04 50
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... raidersfantom 03-01-04 51
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... Loquatrix 03-01-04 52
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... GoldenCaribbean 03-02-04 54
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... Silvergirl1 03-02-04 55
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outra... udg 03-02-04 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

Sensing that she had been personally attacked, Shii Ann confronts Colby, only to be subjected to a lecture.

SEEN IN PREVIEWS ALREADY (wow i think shii ann did the right thing to just talk, and she can actually sense colby going after her? or maybe it happens in the episode, bad move for colby)

RUPERT no doubt, i doubt it would be Ethan, i dont think MM would be impressed by Ethan after what Rich could bring in

SUE

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-04, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""

I gotta disagree, respectfully, with your opinion that this is Rupert. Here's why:

1. Ethan has been in a totally submissive position the entire game, Rupert has not. Ergo, only Ethan can 'rise to dominance'.
2. RobM is completely in control of the Chapera tribe. He single-handedly won the IC. Rupert is not going to suddenly dominate this tribe just 'cause he's catching fish.

However, I'm willing to bet that CBS is taking liberty with the word 'dominance' and what they really mean is 'acceptance', in which case either Rupert or Ethan would fit the bill.

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
I agree with you Blow. I think it will be Ethan rising. Also, if Rupert is smart, he will stay under the radar or risk Rob's rath.

A Slicey original

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
{Shii Ann} My strategy was pointed out by Colby last night.
{Colby} Someone like you doesn't have to lie this entire game, because you don't make a decision.
{Colby, confessional} I don't have any respect for that.
{Shii Ann} Captain America with his good teeth...blah blah blah.
So Colby mentions something at TC that makes Shii-Ann think he was speaking of her. Shii-Ann goes to Colby and talks it through. Sounds great so far. Until he treats her to a lecture, and a little jab as well. She now places a target on Colby. Who is Colby considering?

Hhrrmmm... It could be Ethan, because without "King Neptune" he definitely stands, unobstructed, before an ocean of fish.
It could also be Rupert. But, I tend to believe that he doesn't really deserve the "suddenly rises to dominance" moniker as he has always been a good provider. A tribal change might alter that. It also doesn't seem as if anyone on Chapera has been providing so far. So it could be him.
OR Perhaps someone else entirely different...
Like Alicia or Colby or Kathy or Lex

{JP} And Sue speaks out.
{Sue} It wasn't sorta Jeff! I was humiliated and totally spent, Jeff!
It seems as if Sue sits and stews about "Dicquegate", and is asked about the incident at the following days RC. At which point JP obviously makes light of the situation by saying "sorta", which prompts Sue to lash out.
But, does she just up and quit at the RC? OR Does she finally calm down enough to continue playing the game?
Varner seems to think the former. If that were true and she quits when she has the explosion, how does the rest of the episode play out? (Two boots?)
I was just wonder if, after seeing that The Hatch has been deposed, she might be able to see past the "dong doing" and put her game face on. Hopefully, she just wants to yell at JP. Then gets voted out legitimately.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-04, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sue "Outraged"?"
Originally I thought if Sue was the one "outraged" it would be contrived. IE. she sees $$$ in a sexual harassement lawsuit because MB failed to "protect her".

Hoever after seening the previews, I think Sue really is upset. I wouldn't have expect Sue to be outraged by much of anything. But if her team "teases" her about it over the next 24hrs or so, and then Jeff acts dismissive of the event, It might explain whe Sue appears to genuinely be uspset.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-27-04, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sue "Outraged"?"
The water and the beaver do do from the past caught up with her.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Sue "Outraged"?"

Or maybe it was those brain parasites.

Official Mermaid Spokesperson of the A.S.S. be the Survivor Game

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "My guess is she quits"
But, does she just up and quit at the RC? OR Does she finally calm down enough to continue playing the game?
Varner seems to think the former. If that were true and she quits when she has the explosion, how does the rest of the episode play out?

My guess is she quits. Hence all the tears shown in the previews. HOWEVER, if she goes into a powerful "snakes and rats" speech regarding the abuses women have to endure, that could bring the tears too.

Firmly straddling the fence

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
Think this might be the hissy fit that was talked about earlier and after Sue talks it out she returns to the game only to be booted later after this weeks TC.RedBeard

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
We saw at TC when Colby said the line "some people are just coasting" the look on Shii Ann's face showed that the remark hit close to home for her. (How many challenges has she sat out? How much do we see her contributing even when she does particpate?)

Later she confronts him about it and what he meant and he launches into his "you don't have to lie you don't make decisions" speech.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-27-04, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
SA from the beginning in Thailand and here is a necessary vote; that is all. Colby, while not mistaken, has gotten sudden delusions of grandeur and with his complete UTR editing and now rise to (ahem) power is never a good thing

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Sue incident not about Richard?"
I didn't see this discussed in the other likely threads, so sorry if I missed it elsewhere, but I don't think Sue is going off about Richard rubbing his ding-ding at her. Sue was a trucker for pete's sake who joked with Richard and had no problem standing near him. I don't think any amount of reflection or teasing would have made her blow up like that. And it's not like MB to put something in the following episode that relates back to a bootee. Even since it's happening at RC or IC, it's just not his style.

My theory: something happens at the RC (hence she was "spent")that embarasses Sue and JP brings it up again at IC and Sue goes apesh!t.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sue incident not about Richard?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 09:31 AM (EST)

I've been wondering the same think Weltek.

Having something happen to Sue at RC and then having her fit IC would make more sense to me too.

ETA- Just had a thought, maybe JP teases her at RC....awwwwww never mind I still can't see her getting that upset.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sue incident not about Richard?"
Along the lines of that reasoning then, maybe something Big Tom says to her during the RC puts her over the edge. She was quoted in confessional as saying she is sick of his sexual innuendo's.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sue incident not about Richard?"
I've thought about this too.

I wouldn't blame her a bit for being upset about the "head butt" incident, and I hope Dique takes a fall for it. We do, however, need to think about who Sue doesn't like. Tom. Could they have been discussing it at the RC and Big Tom opens his big ol mouth wide and sticks his foot in it? If it was something completely stupid it could be the cause for the Kathy "look away".

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sue incident not about Richard?"
I am totally convinced the "incident" is what we were shown last night. This morning on TES, the very first thing that Richard was asked was, "What happened with you and Sue in the challenge?" (not an exact quote, by the way) Richard said that his teammates encouraged him to drop trou and that Sue actually stopped and turned around toward him. Then it was mentioned that it will have some repercussions in the next episode. I think CBS is trying to make light of the situation by their editing, and by the way Rich was interviewed this morning. I do think Sue quits, though. Why else would they keep mentioning it?

robindobindoodledoo 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robindobindoodledoo Click to send private message to robindobindoodledoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Sue incident not about Richard?"
Soo WILL NOT quit. She is too strong of a woman for that. I think she will be voted off after her outburst...but she will not quit.

rddd

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Anyalysis of Sue's comments and such"
We know three things:
Sue is stewing over something (by the ep. description)
Sue was exhausted (I think "spent" was her actual wording)
Sue was embarassed (again, her wording)

She would not have been "spent" during the IC on the Richard episode. She went across only a few times & seemed fine.

Sue doesn't get embarassed easily. I wouldn't think Richards run-in would embarass her so much. So what would? My only thought is her being naked on camera unexpectedly.

As far as the stewing part, the Richard incident fits. But as you mentioned, I think she stews over Tom every day and tension has been building. In her confessionals, she sounds like she outright hates him.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and such"
I've been thinking the same thing: That Susan seems unlikely to get distraught over anything that Rich does. I think she has a grudging admiration for him, even if she doesn't like him very much (although I get the impression that she doesn't actively dislike him). Also, as was already pointed out, Sue's a trucker and a "tough cookie.".

However, she has been sort of on her own since Day 1 with her tribe. As Rob C. confirmed, no one wants to form an alliance with Sue. She may be feeling pretty darn lonesome by now. In addition, she seems to really dislike Big Tom. I remember being very surpised at the final TC in Africa, when Big Tom said that MamaKim's cooking was worse than licking some animal's behind - until then, I hadn't been aware of his animosity toward her. Big Tom is sexist as well, seems like he thinks women are okay to have around if they provide some eye candy, but Sue's loudmouth toughness doesn't win any respect from Big Tom. She's just an "old hag" to him.

I think Sue's outburst may have something to do with Big Tom, maybe he constantly tweaks her about the incident between her and Rich, maybe he makes some derogatory remarks like "well, maybe he mistook you for a man" or something like that.

Or maybe I'm all wet and what it comes down to is Sue is exhausted, worn down by the game and by being an outsider on her tribe, and the last straw was the contact with Rich's privates and subsequently being the butt of jokes around the camp. She blows up at Jiffy and decides "the hell with this, I want out!"

Be true to your gut.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and such"
>I think Sue's outburst may have
>something to do with Big
>Tom, maybe he constantly tweaks
>her about the incident between
>her and Rich, maybe he
>makes some derogatory remarks like
>"well, maybe he mistook you
>for a man" or something
>like that.

I like this, mtopaz. As I was reading along with everyone's ideas this morning, I was thinking "Perhaps someone jokes to her along the lines of "Hey, you should be grateful you're getting any attention from a man, even if he is a big old poof," or some such. Ordinarily, this might not bother a tough old boot like Sue, but in combination with her isolation and just the general stresses of being around everyone for this long, it might be the straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and such"
FWIW, I agree.

Sue's stress is building. I bet she wants out and finds her excuse.

What is it with quitting all of a sudden? Osten set the precedent now everyone starts considering it as an option? Rich himself says he thought about it on Insider. Mentions that he thought Colby might throw in the towel early as well. Jerri talked about it, too.

Maybe MB didn't show much quitting talk in the earlier iterations but it sure seems to be on the minds of a lot of these castaways.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and such"
Okay, after I posted above, I went to view the Survivor Insider clips. I watched the one with the "incident." (*I missed the show last night -- still kicking myself for forgetting to tape it -- so the clip in Survivor Insider may differ from what was shown last night). Like most of the clips, this one has obviously been edited. The actual encounter shown appears like it lasts only a few seconds, Jeff says "cut it out guys" and "no one cares about that" and Sue says something like, "ya, no one cares Rich" and moves on. Once back on the ledge with her tribe, she doesn't appear upset, just very focused on the challenge.

Then looking at the vidcaps when Sue goes off on Jiffy, most of her tribe are staring studiously at the ground. Rob is looking (toward Jeff?) and it appears Tom is as well. Tom's facial expression seems almost unconcerned to me. So now I'm second guessing my earlier thoughts. Whatever Sue is upset about, it appears that Tom is neutral on the subject.

Could it be that with Jenna and Rupert now on board, maybe even made to feel welcome, Sue's position as outsider is even more obvious? Now I'm thinking more along the lines of: she's sick and tired of being there, her chances of going much farther are slim, there was something more than 2 seconds of "you want some of this" from Rich that in retrospect is very upsetting to her, so why not cut her losses and have a nice vacation, instead of suffering any longer?

Be true to your gut.
My gut is flip-flopping all around trying to figure this one out!

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and such"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

I agree with you that it is a combination of things, mainly her being an outsider in her own tribe, that eventually wears her out. Rob C did say she did alot of work around camp and she probably feels underappreciated.

The way she is yelling at Jiffy indicates to me that he just says the wrong thing at the wrong time and that sets her off. It's not really his fault but he takes the brunt of it.

CaptainP 55 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CaptainP Click to send private message to CaptainP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and such"
Hmmm...

I think her blow-up is over the Rich incident, but I do think Tom may have been rubbing it in back at camp. Up until this point, Sue hasn't had much of a storyline. The only ongoing thing she has had in each episode is the sparring back and forth between her and Tom. So obviously, MB is building up to something there between them.

If you go back and look at the challenge once more, you see that several times the camera just cuts to Sue, setting up her confrontation with Rich. So based on that editing, I do think the blow-up deals with him, possibly spurred on by Tom.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Anyalysis of Sue's comments and such"
What about peeing on national t.v.? That would be embarrassing . . . but not for K.O. -- couldn't resist!

Scarlett

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sue's Outrage"
I'm thinking that it could have something to do with Tom, but I think the Richard incident has to have something to do with it. Otherwise, why show it? It wasn't addressed this morning on the Early Show, so the subject could be taboo, pending some sort of lawsuit.

It seemed to me that she didn't seem that offended by it at the time it happened last night. Also, could this be why we've seen scenes with Hatch and Lex spooning and Colby talking about how comfortable they feel around Naked Rich -- to show that other people weren't so offended by his behavior?

Samboohoo

Janer 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Janer Click to send private message to Janer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Sue's Outrage"
They did discuss Richard's nakedness on the Early Show (where he mentioned his tribemates suggested he should drop his pants) but I don't beleive they discussed how it related to Sue.

I think something is going to happen while the cameras are rolling during a challenge that embarrasses Sue (her top falling down, maybe her pants slip off?) and her tribe/Tom teases her about it. Something along the lines of "hey Rich was naked why not you?" and it puts her over the top.

IMHO, it would take more than a brush with Hatch's "twig and berries" to freak a woman like Sue out.

-Janer

Shuque 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shuque Click to send private message to Shuque Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Sue's Outrage"
Something that I haven't seen mentioned so far is that after the IC while a victorious Chapera is returning to camp, Sue mentions that she hopes Mogo-Mogo votes Richard out for what he did to her. The whole tribe agrees with her that it was gross and then Sue stops walking and turns away. I remember thinking when I saw this that she was more upset about it then she let on.

If anyone has a copy on tape, maybe they can check it out and let me know if I imagined it or not.

Rhino28 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhino28 Click to send private message to Rhino28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Sue's Outrage"
My wife's coworker is good friends with Lex's wife and he talked to Lex yesterday (Thursday). Lex mentioned that the events in last part of last night's episode along with first part of next week's episode have led to someone (He would not say who) filing a lawsuit. You can probably guess who is suing who. Also Lex's wife was called right before she was supposed to go to Panama and told she would not be needed. She called Big Tom's wife (Lex and Big Tom are pretty good friends) who said she was still going to Panama.

Wingbob 79 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wingbob Click to send private message to Wingbob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Huh....."
28 seems to be a very popular number this season.

02-28-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Huh....."

I agree Wing. A first time poster with inside information, not to mention the 28 on the ID. Makes me suspicious too. Good catch.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Huh....."
Rob M is 28 years old.

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Sue's Outrage"
When they're walking back into camp Sue does stop, to turn and talk to Tom who was trailing behind the others, of course we don't get to see or hear what was said.

02-28-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
25. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-04 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

One of the things I've noticed is that there is only one challenge previewed for the episode.

Does this mean that Sue quits and no IC is held. Or do they just not show it and let us assume that Sue quits and that's it for the week.

I can see a number of possibilites occurring:
1. Sue quits and no IC or TC is held.
2. Sue doesn't quit, Chapera loses IC, and Sue is voted off.
3. Sue quits and an IC and TC are held so two people are gone.

Jiffy has said that they never have two TC in one epiode, but he has hasn't said that more than one person won't leave during one episode. With two people leaving it would resolve some of the questions regarding the number of episodes.

Just my random thoughts.

Editted for spelling. I should have paid better attention in grade school.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Sue...and her sour grapes."
Why did she wait for him?? It didn't look like he intentionally rubbed his bits and pieces on her. But she was waiting intentionally for him, practically begging him to come after her, she WANTED a challenge with him. She was jonesing for a piece of Hatch. She brought the whole thing on herself, knowing he was naked, and god forbid they would have to touch. What was she thinking?? He, Richard Hatch would be galant and step back and let her pass?? Please!

I do not feel sorry for this drama queen. This is not sexual harrassment here. This is a game where Hatch used strategy to his advatage, and she was a pain in the a$$ who had a bee up her butt to try to 'get' him.

More face time on the camera because she is still pissed he won the million the first time around and she didn't it's all sour grapes.

Just my 2 cents.

02-28-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Sue...and her sour grapes."
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-04 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

This was posted in SS by Wezzie:

About the Rich issue, from what I've heard, Rich pulls that act all the time. It's his sense of humor... or intimidation, to be more accurate. He did it more than once and on different people during his time on the island and during the challenge. Apparently, a lot more happened that CBS didn't show, including the fact that the tribes were yelling at Jeff to make Rich put his pants back on. Watch for the contestants to side with Sue next week.... and for Probst to get criticized openly and forcefully by his best buddy Colby.

Here is the link and the post is on the last page

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=17147.topic&index=722

Edited to correct link, Udg's my hero

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-28-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Sue...and her sour grapes."
Curious that this seems to contradict Rich's own statements, boht on the Early Show and on his web chat, that his tribemates were the ones telling him to take off his shorts.

Far be it from me to question any info Wezzie has but the vidcaps make it appear the Soozin is very much on her own. The fact that most of the players have their eyes glued to the ground during her tirade is classic avoidance body language.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Sue...and her sour grapes."
I know Rich said that on the Early Show, but from watching it I did not get the impression at all that the other Mogos told him to take his shorts off. Lex at least looked sort of surprised when Rich did it, and then laughed.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Sue...and her sour grapes."
That link is old or was deleted Veruca. Bummer.

I am basing my post strictly on what I saw on Tursday's episode, and I know there is always more to it. But it seems Sue has an old ax to grind (no pun intended) with Hatch. She knew he was naked, christ, the universe knew. She knew the chances of being touched by said james and the tiny peaches where high. So why do it?

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Bad link..."
You missed part of the link when you pasted it. Could you please try again? I'm not familiar enough with Sucks to find it on my own, and I hate EZBoards.

Thanks!

---
UDG

02-29-04, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "FOUND LINK!"
Wezzie's post

---
UDG

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
Question ???

Surely there is a lawyer or law student around ....

The Sue - Richard incident ---- would this be a case for a
US court or one in Panama ????

indifferent 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indifferent Click to send private message to indifferent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
That depends on the cause of action. Any tort claim would fall under Panama jurisdiction as a United States court would not have personal nor subject matter jurisdiction. Any criminal charge, likewise, would fall under Panamanian jurisdiction.

If the claim is a breach of contract claim, then Sue (?) might have a cause of action in the United States depending on the terms of the agreement. My initial analysis is that this would probably be the only claim that she could have. Then again, I am sure there are many clauses in the contract agreement that state that CBS is not responsible for the actions of other contestants. Any discussion beyond this gets too technical

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
Rothschild-- I think they discuss this in the vidcap thread.

Scarlett

02-28-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
37. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
No it wasn't old, at least I believe I recently saw it, but it must have been deleted though; sorry folks

02-29-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
42. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-04 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

From Sucks
(Atheralla, spelling may be wrong)

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=17147.topic&index=776

Hey guys, guess what?? Jeff Varner wrote back to the email I sent....(asking about the schedule of Survivor updates on tvguide channel). He was most charming and even commented on hoping I feel better. Here's what he said about his updates:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TVG has me doing reports on ASS every Wednesday night at 7, 8 and 9 eastern time. It airs all the next day, as well. I was gonna sit on the Sue/Rich thing because I wasn't sure when it happened. I just knew it happened. But when that Kristin chick from E! put it out there, my bosses pushed me to do it, so it was the topic of my segment last week. I'm glad they did. The "incident" happened E5. I'll do something on it again this week, I'm sure.

I hear the "incident" causes quite the stir next week. I'm also told Sue forfeited her winnings by quitting. I wonder if she'll do her press tour. This is a big Survivor week. It will have repercussions!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's interesting in several ways. I was wondering if Sue really does forfeit her money if she quits, sounds like that is correct. While not everyone believes what JV has to say, I imagine he'd know this for sure, as he signed a Survivor contract in the past, and most likely the contracts are similar in nature.

Sounds like the upcoming episode is going to be something. I wonder what the repercussions he speaks of are? I really am leaning to believe him, in everything else he wrote in the email, he was seemingly VERY honest, and I was touched about his concern for my health, even told me of a Survivor family dealing with a similar issue as my own.

Anyhow, here's the info I told you I'd try to get

Edited to correct link

02-29-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
44. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
Here's the correct link. http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=17147.topic&index=776

---
UDG

rileysdogsmarianne 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rileysdogsmarianne Click to send private message to rileysdogsmarianne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
just a thought maybe sue is pulling a little johnny fairplay moment to get a little sympathy from her tribe cause she feel a little vulnerable about getting voted off. she hope it will by a week or so time but it back fires on her and she is still voted off. then later after she is home thinks up the law suit part if indeed the law suit is true. first time post so go easy on me.

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
MAYBE, but i doubt Sue is that great of an actress...

faking sad is one thing, faking real anger is another

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
Sue has received so little air time that I suspect CBS may be trying to minimize support for her. I expect the incident to be shown in the manner least sympathetic to Sue. The decision was made to give Hatch airtime over Sue and there has been nothing positive that I can think of shown for Sue expect for some brief shots of her performing strongly for her team in challenges. Sue is a strong personality and probably had some moments that would have made good television; that is why she was chosen for ASS.

If Colby took exception to Richard's behavior, it might help explain his change of heart about booting Richard instead of Ethan.

zolstice001 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zolstice001 Click to send private message to zolstice001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
Just my thoughts on Sue's Outrage

up until now, it seems that people are thinking she blows up at a challenge (either before or after it) and then quits. But my brain got to thinking, and right now here is the way I see it playing out

After the previous IC, she ends up getting bugged by her tribe mates, and I believe that the majority of the ribbing comes from Tom. He's light hearted, likes to joke around, and we know he doesn't really like Sue, so I can easily see him going a little overboard with this incident.

At camp, I think Sue does her best to remain composed, but she is stewing inside over this. At the challenge (I'm thinking it's the IC, becasue I think she needs a couple of day to get really worked up), she tells Jeff she's going home, she's had enough. Jeff, rightfully so, asks her why she's leaving. Perhaps he asks if it was due to the Rich incident, and I'm almost positive that he will be questioning her commitment (the same way he did with Sean in S7). He may make a comment about Jenna trying to be out here to play the game even though her mom was dying. Either way, what he says rubs Sue the wrong way, and she goes off because she feels that Jeff is belittling her experience. She wasn't "humiliated and spent" from the actual incident, but from what went on back at camp. It's a combination of her using the word "spent" and the guilty looks of her tribemates that make me feel this is more along the lines of what happens.

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
Here's another little thing to consider. Last week's misdirection had us all just thrown right off. The consensus speculation was that both Rupert and Ethan were going to Mogo Mogo. Rupert was the obvious "King Neptune" contestant vs. Rich. Also consensus was that Chapera would win reward. Both incorrect.

So here's a lil take on the whole thing. The Rich thing affects Sue heavy. She stews. Yet she's also in this for a million dollars meaning she ain't quittin'. Mogo wins IC and Chapera votes out Sue to end the drama.

Sometimes simple works.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
> and Chapera votes out
>Sue to end the drama.
>
>Sometimes simple works.

Agreed, raidersfanton. I still prefer Sue being voted out, rather than quitting, when her time comes. I think her tribe is more embarrassed at her scene-making than supportive of her position, and I like them getting their chance to make that plain to her by voting her off despite appearing to be supportive of her.

And in addition to your reminder that the simple solution is sometimes the right one, I submit that talk of lawsuits and events so dramatic as to cause contestants to quit are the most excellent kind of publicity SEG and CBS could possibly hope for. If there were truly a sensitive legal issue here, we wouldn't be seeing it play out on national TV. The lawsuit/quitting stuff is all See-BS misdirection, in my book, and Sue simply gets voted off this week.

GoldenCaribbean 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoldenCaribbean Click to send private message to GoldenCaribbean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
"and Chapera votes out Sue to end the drama."

I'm brand new to this board so I hope I'm doing this right.
I agree with raidersfantom partly because I would like to see Sue voted out instead of quitting, and partly because I read someplace, although I can't remember where and I don't know how true it is, that Tom sings "ding dong the witch is dead" and does a little jig or dance. Would he do that if she quit because she was "outraged", or would he be more inclined to do it if the tribe booted her?
I'm inclined to believe that he'd be more apt to do it if the tribe got to boot her rather than if she quits because she's upset.

GoldenCaribbean

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
Welcome to the boards GoldenCaribbean.

Official Mermaid Spokesperson of the A.S.S. be the Survivor Game

03-02-04, 04:42 AM (EST)
56. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Outraged!""
The source for that was Kristin at E! Online. She also said that Jerri was last week's boot.

---
UDG

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •