The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nakomis is HOH"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

HunterGreen 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HunterGreen Click to send private message to HunterGreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nakomis is HOH"
Apparently Nakomis won HOH. CB is in the HOH room talking to Nakomis about how he wants to remain in the house. So Nakomis wins her 3rd HOH and CB has none. It sounds like CB and Drew are on the block. Don't know if that is official or just talk. Nakomis says that if it ends in a tie, she will not vote out CB. CB says that he will fight hard for the veto.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nakomis is HOH HunterGreen 09-03-04 1
   RE: Nakomis is HOH alwaysintruble1 09-03-04 2
       RE: Nakomis is HOH jld2594 09-03-04 3
           RE: Nakomis is HOH alwaysintruble1 09-03-04 4
               RE: Nakomis is HOH HistoryDetective 09-04-04 10
                   RE: Nakomis is HOH motormouth 09-05-04 23
           RE: Nakomis is HOH HunterGreen 09-03-04 5
               RE: Nakomis is HOH alwaysintruble1 09-04-04 6
                   RE: Nakomis is HOH syren 09-04-04 7
                       RE: Nakomis is HOH syren 09-04-04 8
                           RE: Nakomis is HOH vixie 09-04-04 18
               RE: Nakomis is HOH Glass 09-07-04 31
           RE: Nakomis is HOH vixie 09-04-04 16
           RE: Nakomis is HOH Lasann 09-04-04 22
       RE: Nakomis is HOH okaychatt 09-04-04 21
 Welcome! volsfan 09-04-04 9
   RE: Welcome! syren 09-04-04 11
       RE: Welcome! vixie 09-04-04 17
           RE: Welcome! Wacko Jacko 09-07-04 33
       RE: Welcome! Glass 09-07-04 32
   RE: Welcome! zazzy 09-04-04 12
       RE: Welcome! HistoryDetective 09-04-04 13
           RE: Welcome! zazzy 09-04-04 14
               RE: Welcome! HistoryDetective 09-04-04 19
       RE: Welcome! vixie 09-05-04 26
           RE: Welcome! zazzy 09-05-04 27
               RE: Welcome! vixie 09-06-04 29
   RE: Welcome! tex01 09-04-04 20
 Do Not Assume strid333 09-04-04 15
 RE: Nakomis is HOH sisterwoman 09-05-04 24
   RE: Nakomis is HOH vixie 09-05-04 25
       RE: Nakomis is HOH Coquina 09-05-04 28
           RE: Nakomis is HOH vixie 09-06-04 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-03-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HunterGreen Click to send private message to HunterGreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
????? How can Nakomis promise CB that if there is a tie in voting, CB will not leave. Assuming the veto is not used, then 2 people vote - Karen and Diane. So I guess that Nak knows that Karen and Diane are both voting CB out, so no tie. But if say Drew wins veto and removes himself, then Nakomis has to put either Karen or Diane up against CB. Then Drew and Karen/Diane vote. In which case they will probably vote 1-1 and Nakomis will break the tie. So in this case, Nakomis promises to vote out Karen/Diane over CB?????

Also, Nakomis must have already told who she is nominating (CB and Drew) as they haven't had the Nom. ceremony yet.

They are also talking about the HOH comp. in which they had questions and buzzers like Jepordy. CB says he knew all the answers but 2, but didn't buzz in fast enough.

CB says, not many people can say they made the final 5 in BB. He also talks about how April does all the money/check writing. Same with his first wife. Well, if CB wins and he marries April, he will be writing her a $250,000 check!!!!! he he ha ha

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-03-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
HMMM....what a shock, if those are the nominations, Nik has once again broken her promise to her bro, and if Drew were to win veto, her bro would be gone for sure.... amazing how she preached so much about the twins breaking the "pinky swear", but she will have broken a promise to family twice now....

jld2594 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jld2594 Click to send private message to jld2594 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
Nakomis is such a backstabbing liar. I cannot stand her and for her talk about pinky swear, she has broken all her promised, that ugly dog

09-03-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
AMEN....someone finally seeing Nik for her true colors

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
Um, don't you think that timing is important here?
1. Nakomis made an agreement with Cowpat very early in the game. (I say "agreement" because I don't recall them using the word "promise.") They had just learned that they are half-siblings. They did not know each other very well and they were trying to find some common ground.
2. Adria (now she claims it was Natalie) was part of a pinky swear alliance that incdluded Will. Of course, she needed to distance herself from that alliance - EVENTUALLY - but there were plenty of other players around that she could have nominated that were not part of the pinky swear.
3. Nakomis does not have the luxury of large numbers of houseguests to choose from when she makes nominations. She has to choose two of the four remaining houseguests. Drew is an easy choice because she has never worked that closely with him. She has been closest to Diane and Karen so she should be reluctant to put either of them up. That leaves Cowpat, agreement or no agreement, as the only remaining choice. Nobody else is left. Besides, he has worked at counterpurposes to her throughout the entire game. Should she really feel more loyalty to him than any Karen and Diane?!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-05-04, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
*sigh* I guess you're right detective. I still don't like it, but you have made alot of sense here.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

09-03-04, 11:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
Oh calm down, calling Nakomis an ugly dog will not help. Personally, I think it was dumb for her to agree not to put CB on the block. I mean, with 5 people left only one person wins, so you can't rule someone out - especially someone who is always on the opposite side from you. First the 4 horsemen, then the evil twins. I would lie no doubt if I were in the running for the half million. And who says that there are no lies told among family members? (And I don't count Nakomis and CB as family).

It seems like no one remembers his lies to Nakomis early on when he was with the 4 Whoresmen. When Holly and Nakomis were put on the block by Drew, CB was assigned to talk Nakomis into picking him to play veto, so that they could get Holly off. Nakomis said that she hadn't decided on who to pick yet. Then Nakomis picked Adria to play the next day and Nakomis won the veto (that historic first win by a woman that sent the 4 Whoresmen into depression). After that, CB went around yelling about how his own sister lied to him (she did not tell him she was choosing Adria to play and not him). Nakomis did overhear him saying that, and I would agree with her when she said, "if he is going to tell everyone I lied because I would not tell him what he wanted to hear, then I guess I have free range to tell him some real lies".

09-04-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
I agree that he told a few small lies to her early when he was under the power for the evil Jase and Scott. But for her to go around the last few weeks acting all hign and mighty about the twins breaking promises, and using that for her reasoning for nominating them and then voting for them to leave, makes her a huge hypocrite. By her breaking her word to CB, she has put him in a position to leave the house both times now (he should have left the 1st time if Di wasn't so stupid).

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-04 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-04-04 AT 03:44 AM (EST)

Hi and welcome to all of you wonderful new people.......have a great time here and make sure to read the directions for the boards
Okay now my comment........the game is too a point where people have to go up.......she did tell him that she had other allainces before she and him talked...which he did too the 4h....she doesnt want to put him up but would rather put him up so if won veto he could take himself off and then she can put someone else up ie:diane in his place....Nik is a great player as seen by now hoh three times, she is just in a hard place and has to make a dificult stratigic move to secure herself a little farther.....IMHO
hope all of you have a great time...you will find that they are totally addicting......

agree with you almost 100% hunter green....

09-04-04, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-04 AT 05:02 AM (EST)

k a little update....
everyone has pretty much agreed that it is game on...past alliances shmiances...
nokomis's noms are not official however it is looking toward her putting up Drew and CB.....
Nik and karen talking in hoh pecking order CB, Drew and then they go for Diane....However Karen is really pulling for Diane to go before drew.....Nik said the guys have to go first...Karen talking about the lies Diane has told to get her this far...Nik says she wants to go up with someone else who would deserve the money...not someone who doesn't
Cb walks from outside getting ready to enter HOH

Diane and Drew in the hammok...

diane asks Drew where they're gonna sleep..Drew says I'll sleep with Cowboy Diane says Karen is probably sleeping with Nokomis

now they are talking about Karen being a good player and how they can get her out...says that Diane has to win veto so she can be safe and take Drew off then Karen has to go up...they will bote for her to go..

they talk about how they need to get rid of her and how since she first got hoh Nokomis has won HOH whenever she has the chance and the only weeks she didn't was when it wasn't available because she was outgoing HOH

Diane telling him that after the veto they will know what's what

they are saying that if Drew wins veto and takes him off she goes up Cb gone they are 4th and 5th diane wins veto takes drew off Karen has to go up (veto winner safe) and then CB stays...then they are at least 2nd and third...unless one of them win hoh.....
Saying diane has to get veto again......
Everyone is getting ready for bed......

ETA: all of them have talked about how calm the house is now...and how well CB is taking things...

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-04-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
Thanks again, sweetie, for the updates. (wagging tail!)

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
Wow, good point Hunter, I remember that. It hadn't even occurred to me that Cowboy had been running around snaking her all that time ago. I totally agree that when somebody works to screw you and your team, your word to them is revoked. And when you put it that way, it's true that Nakomis has never screwed anybody who didn't screw her first.

-Glass

09-04-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
HEY! Who are you calling a dog! (Personally, I take that as a compliment!)

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-04-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
I'm so shocked that my memory must be bad but i don't remember Nik promising Cowboy anything. The pinky swear was a promise. The "I won't put Cowboy on the block" was a diary room talk. She alluded to not helping to evict him in general while talking to him. But as pointed out in other posts, Cowboy has not exactly supported her in his talks to anyone. At this point would you prefer that she go against a real "promise" to Karen and Diane. THAT'S WHAT ADRIA DID! I guess if you liked the "evil twins" then you will be against Nik, however, Nik has not broken a swear yet. After the boys are gone, they all realize that the "Pinky swear is gone." If Drew or Cowboy win POV then she will have to put up one of the original alliance, not by choice and all realize that. As much as I want Diane gone and Nik realizes she is a threat, her greater allegiance is to her word! I find that admirable, regardless if you don't like her. Go Nik!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
"but she will have broken a promise to family twice now"

Just wondering if maybe she meant she wouldn't put him up IF CB were vulnerable to eviction? If so, that might ease her conscience.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Welcome!"
Welcome to all the newbies posting in this thresd!

You may not like Nakomis and you may disagree with the way she has played the game but come on...you have to give her credit for winning HOH 3 times! Also, sure she has lied and so has everyone in the house...but Nakomis has stayed true to her original alliance and vowed revenge and got it!

I don't like anyone saying that so and so lied and they go out and do the samething! However, IMHO...she has played harder than almost anyone in the house. I think Drew has thought out the game very well but he isn't playing the game as well as Nakomis.

Welcome again to all the newbies!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

09-04-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Welcome!"
I agree vols.....Nik is the shniznit...lol....love her really do.....there is only one other person to get hoh in a season three times isnt there...Maybe the name started with H.......

Way to go Nik...keep kicking hamster tail.....

09-04-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Welcome!"
Me too! Me too! How can you play this game to the tight end (hehe you said tight end) without deception and breaking some deals. I don't think it can be done. However, there are those that played the whole game with deception, and I certainly don't think Nakomis is one of them. At this point, I'd love to see Nakomis and Karen go head to head at the end.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-07-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Welcome!"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To be honest the best ending would have Diane in it. Maybe we could see a finish alla Survivor All Star and have Diane and Drew.

I personally am routing for a Drew and CB final. But Diane would be fine with me. Don't understand why everyone here seems to be in love with Nikomis.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Welcome!"
I was wondering the same thing, Syren, and I'm not aware of anybody having won it three times. If it's happened it must have been season one or two (Though I thought Hardy had won the most HOH's season 2 with only two).

-Glass

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-04-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Welcome!"
Yes, they ALL lie. They always do in BB.

The point is that the lie meaning anything is in the world according to Nik. The pinky swear was for real but the promise to CB was not? She can treat A and N horrendously but be twofaced in her own actions? That is what chafes some of us.

I agree that Nik is playing a good game. HOH 3x and now D and Di are realizing that Nik wins everytime it is possible for her to win.

A little late to realize her strength but at least the lightbulb went off. Still they are wanting to target K instead of Nik which points to the good game Nik is playing.

Some of the best lies:

...check is in the mail
...it is not you it is me
...I'll pull out in time
...no, that does not make you look fat
...I won't put you up CB

LOL!

09-04-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Welcome!"
I think it's a little revisionist to say that Nakomis wins EVERY time she's eligible to compete for HOH. Didn't she get kicked out pretty quickly on the True/False beakers and chemicals HOH competition? As I recall, Marvin was outgoing HOH during that competition and Drew beat Nakomis and everybody else.

09-04-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Welcome!"
Thanks for setting me straight, Detective. I was quoting a feed report from D and Di talking about Nik. I did not stop to reflect on whether their perception was right, LOL!

Your name is very apt!

09-04-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Welcome!"
Hey zazzy! I should have been a little more careful in my wording. I figured that you were repeating what Drew and Diane had said, so I meant to comment that Drew and Diane are being revisionist - and quite possibly jumping at shadows. Is Nakomis a strong player? Yes! Does she have some sort of magical power for winning HOH competitions? No! Do the HGs get so stircrazy that they latch onto the littlest things and attach too much significance to them? Yup! Drew and Diane wanted to complain about Nakomis so they mis-remembered just a little...

09-05-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Welcome!"
Hey zazzy! I meant to tell you how much I love your name! But dog wants to know if she may call you Zazu? She's embarassed to ask, and anyway she's really drooling too much today. Waaaay to hot for our Cali Central Coast town...and no one has A/C or a pool here.

09-05-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Welcome!"
Zazu, zazzy, zazz...they all work! I have a soft spot for dogs. What type is yours?

09-06-04, 01:31 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Welcome!"
(Ahem! I am a Queensland Healer & a true Alpha female dog!) Don't mind her, she gets an attitude sometimes, but she's really a b!$ch! (Hey!) Anyway, my actual dog is a Syberian Husky/Australian Shepherd combo. The sweetest and most protective dog ever...and dumb as a rock. Vixie is actually my alter ego...remnants of a bizarre personality disorder I survived, and she was named after a dearly departed pooch.

tex01 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tex01 Click to send private message to tex01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Welcome!"
I feel Nik is doing a great job.. she is playing "the Game ".. I wouldn't be surprised if she put up Drew and Karen... Karen I think is throwing the competition and playing dumb..this way everyone will thinks she is week and keep her till the end... I get BB at 8pm EST. and I want to thank the ones with live feed that post...we owe you's big time..(This is worst than my soaps)
LOL

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Do Not Assume"
There is an assumption going on here that there is yet another POV competition. Do you think there is another one or do you think it is done? In BB3, the last one was when there were 5 players. In BB4, the last one was when there were 4 players. I'm just wondering.

Three is the perfect number.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
WHen I looked at this Subject line, I mis-read it and thought it said

NAKOMIS is HOT!!! hehehehee!

09-05-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
BWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH! Whoooo, hehehehe! Now that would be weird. I love her, but from my point of view (middle aged woman with a checkered past) hot is not what discribes her! Anyway, I'm thinking she should put Drew and Diane up>>>any comments?

Coquina 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-05-04, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coquina Click to send private message to Coquina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
Well, she put up Drew and CB. Drew and Diane would have been the right choice, but she's going with the infernal pinky promise thing.

BTW, I just read on the transcripts that Diane (having won POV) plans to use the promise thing to convince Nakomis that she has no choice but to take Drew off the block (she plans to tell Nakomis that she had made an earlier promise to Drew to save him any time she could). Since Nakomis is so big on promises she won't be able to hold this move against Diane.

So, Karen's gone on Thursday and Nakomis has no one to blame but herself.

09-06-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Nakomis is HOH"
Aw man, dumb move! I will be sorry to see Karen go, that is a fact. Too bad Diane can't be put up. Dang.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •