The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Message from sleek"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Message from sleek"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

I haven't been online much the past couple of days, so if this is already being discussed, let me know and I'll lock it, but the following email showed up in my Inbox a couple of hours ago. The only change I've done is to remove Griffe's email address.

I want to make it clear that I am not posting this because I believe the claims of the message are correct (in fact, I believe quite the opposite, and, that like the original boot list, this entire message is likely an imaginative work of fiction.)

While I have ZERO plans to post any future emails on this topic, I'm simply posting this message so everyone knows exactly what sleek is alleging (from the last I had heard on this topic, Q had suspended sleek from EZSucks after he admitted he was a hoax but at the time Q had declined to reveal the particulars of sleek's allegations to the community at large.) Think of it more like a "closing the book" type of thing...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 7:07 AM
To: survivorblows@survivorblows.com
Subject: A message from "sleek28" regarding media bootlist frenzy

Feel free to pass this along and share with the fans if you feel it is appropriate
Sleek28

A Note from SEG to the Fans of Survivor

This message is intended to conclude the "Sleek28" spoiler information that was posted on Ezboard Survivor Sucks webpage.

The original intent of the thread was quite complicated. We will not discuss how we are affiliated with Mark Burnett, SEG, or CBS. We can only say that we have done work for them in various capacities since Survivor Africa. Due to countless leaks within the SEG family, a plan was devised with input from Mr. Burnett, Jeff Probst, and the Survivor team. This plan is necessary to diminish future value of spoilers and raise the question as to their legitimacy.

Several factors led to this decision. There is no doubt that people are getting mostly incorrect but sometimes very correct information on the outcome of previous Survivor seasons. One example, being the betting scandal which an overwhelming amount of money was being wagered on the winner Sandra Diaz-Twine. The team, including Mark Burnett felt that it was time to put together a plan to counter information that would ruin the integrity of the series. Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst have both talked openly on this issue in interviews before the airing of Survivor All-Stars and made it clear that incorrect information would be planted in the media. Many security breaches while filming All-Stars led to this multi-level plan that will keep the spoiling community on its heels.

The only part of this plan that is going to be public knowledge is this document that should explain the thought behind the "plant" Sleek28 thread at Survivor Sucks. It was devised that a bootlist with the first 4 boots in correct order would be released. After careful consideration, Survivor Sucks was chosen for one reason: The fact that all of the major "spoiling" sites seem to have a "home" on Survivor Sucks. In other words, if it were available on Survivor Sucks then all of the big players in the spoiling community would have access to the information.

The original intent was to get some boots correct, with evidence to back those boots. Then steer the crowd wrong with a Jerri boot on the 5th episode. We also talked about a big announcement in a "few weeks". We led the members to believe that "sleek28" was a disgruntled employee and that the big announcement would likely be impending lawsuits that would be announced to the public in due time. Many posters picked up on this information. The truth is that the big announcement was this memo, explaining the theory behind the plant, and to announce that Mark Burnett and SEG will be countering information that could lead to the final result being ruined. Everything seemed to be going smoothly until the website administrator "Q" decided to breach a trust and tell very little of the true story. The ultimate goal was to have the thread thrive and then make the big announcement in the thread immediately following airing of Thur, Feb 26th episode east coast time.

The point here is not to bash Q. Q did however leak the real name of one of our staff to someone. While we do not blame Q for the release of this individuals name, we know that the release of the name did indeed come from Q (Q is the only individual who was given any real names). When Q moved the thread to the dump, it prompted us to make revisions to the plan. We felt it was necessary to let Q in on the story. The thought here was that the Survivor community would take it as a compliment that Mr. Burnett was indeed ready to follow through with his promises of twists and turns within the Survivor community. This was never intentioned to play games or disrespect the spoiling community. Its only purpose was to let everyone know, in a fun way, that we are willing to play along to guarantee that Survivor will not have its future ruined by major leaks.

So why plant a spoiler that is partially correct and then announce to anyone and everyone that it was indeed a plant? Very simple- This one time, and believe me one time only, SEG felt it was important to prove that plants can and will exist. This very small part of the plan is just the beginning, and I can go no further than that. Will we use the same format by using Survivor Sucks as a vehicle for misinformation? Probably not, but you just never know. Sadly, if Q had given permission for one final message, this would have played out nicely for everyone, not just SEG. We respected the stance that Q took, but we did ask for one final post to give the readers the complete story. We could have made up new names and posted messages, but instead we chose to respect the wishes of Q and not do that. Why is it that important to tell the 1% that follow the show through the spoiler sites?? We felt it was necessary because the 1% of you impact what the general public eventually hears. The plan was only devised out of respect to the spoiler community in general. The source that is very difficult to figure out is Tim Gilman at SurvivorNews.net. He is not targeted because he respects the show by releasing his boot picks just before airtime. Gilman might know boot orders well ahead of time, but is smart enough to take a target off his back by not impacting ratings with early picks.

We do not want to waste time with hundreds of arguments behind legitimacy or not. It was very interesting to find that the "ColleenLover" spoiler had actually placed Rudy, Tina, and Rob C. together. Had we known that, we might have given even more correct boots to prove that we had the inside information. "Sleek28" was the only "spoiler" to get all 4 boots well ahead of time in correct order. As the episode details were being written , we had limited information to give, because much of it had not been edited. All of it however was absolutely correct- Jenna, Jerri, and at least one other conspired to vote off Tina. Rupert did lie to Rudy. Rudy asked him if the other three planned to vote him and Rupert did say "no". There was a symbolic tribal council for Jenna (episode 4 even showed the torches of the remaining tribe members). Brian was asked to participate in All-Stars (and admitted it on the early show last week), etc. etc..

We could give hundreds of further examples but that is not necessary. The proof is in the pudding. While Survivor Sucks is a very popular site for Survivor fans, there is no way that the media attention this list got solely came from Survivor Sucks. Starting Jan 21st and running until Feb 14th, we released several hundred press releases to radio and television affiliates. This avenue is how the boot list took off, and quite frankly, it has added excitement to the show.

Over the next week or so, we will have new press releases coming out. They will specifically cover the reasoning behind the plant, and how the media campaign was very successful. Radio stations across the nation will be discussing this, and there should be some news stories on this within a week. Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst will be discussing specifically the "Sleek28" plant directly to the media during the interview process after All-stars concludes.

For verification that this does indeed come from the true posters known as "sleek28", you can verify by emailing Griffe (Griffe is affiliated with Survivor News). She can vouch that this is being sent from the original Sleek28 email address. This verification in no way implying that Griffe is supporting this information, JUST verifying that this is not a copycat. For verification email Griffe at:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

So in final thought remember this: SEG is now here to play. In the future you will not know how we are playing, but no doubt we will play. And since this list was a plant, the great news is that you can be assured that Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich are NOT the final two. Chew on that one for awhile.

Sleek28 and the Team

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I love it! Jims02 02-26-04 1
   RE: I love it! SurvivorBlows 02-26-04 2
       RE: I love it! Jims02 02-26-04 5
 RE: Message from sleek idiotcowboy 02-26-04 3
   RE: Message from sleek SurvivorBlows 02-26-04 6
 RE: Message from sleek bdemoney 02-26-04 4
   RE: Message from sleek toddE 02-26-04 8
 RE: Message from sleek angelworth29 02-26-04 7
 RE: Message from sleek queencityfan 02-26-04 9
   RE: Message from sleek VerucaSalt 02-26-04 10
       RE: Message from sleek Jims02 02-26-04 11
           RE: Message from sleek SurvivorBlows 02-26-04 16
           RE: Message from sleek raidersfantom 02-26-04 19
       RE: Message from sleek Blow by Blow 02-26-04 13
           RE: Message from sleek Estee 02-26-04 15
 Bizarre Brownroach 02-26-04 12
   RE: Bizarre ElroyJetson 02-26-04 17
 RE: Message from sleek Road Kill 02-26-04 14
   RE: Message from sleek ElroyJetson 02-26-04 18
       RE: Message from sleek Jims02 02-26-04 20
       RE: Message from sleek angelworth29 02-26-04 22
 RE: Message from sleek MattyMax 02-26-04 21
   RE: Message from sleek ElroyJetson 02-26-04 23
       RE: Message from sleek MattyMax 02-26-04 24
           RE: Message from sleek VerucaSalt 02-26-04 25
               RE: Message from sleek managerr 02-26-04 26
               RE: Message from sleek erickman 02-26-04 27
                   RE: Message from sleek angelworth29 02-26-04 28
 just more boosh!t from a fake shakes the clown 02-26-04 29
   RE: just more boosh!t from a fake memacmur 02-26-04 50
       RE: just more boosh!t from a fake Loquatrix 02-26-04 51
 I so DON'T CARE!!! Loquatrix 02-26-04 30
   RE: I so DON'T CARE!!! VerucaSalt 02-26-04 31
       RE: I so DON'T CARE!!! raidersfantom 02-26-04 41
   RE: I so DON'T CARE!!! thetick 02-26-04 33
       Uh... Webster says: TeamJoisey 02-26-04 34
           No fair, you scooped me by a minute... ihavturtlduvluv 02-26-04 36
               I wonder TeamJoisey 02-26-04 38
                   RE: I wonder I_Got_Nutn 02-26-04 43
       Okay, so my question is - who's the... ihavturtlduvluv 02-26-04 35
           RE: Okay, so my question is - who's... Loquatrix 02-26-04 39
               RE: Okay, so my question is - who's... Jims02 02-26-04 40
                   Okay... I was gullible enough to cl... TeamJoisey 02-26-04 45
                       RE: Okay... I was gullible enough t... udg 02-26-04 47
       I always thought that... IceCat 02-26-04 46
           And it does have an etymology Brownroach 02-26-04 48
           RE: I always thought that... Witless 02-26-04 60
       RE: I so DON'T CARE!!! rupe_a_dupe_rules 03-01-04 62
   RE: I so DON'T CARE!!! geg6 02-27-04 61
 I'm not a hoax, I'm a planted hoax?... TeamJoisey 02-26-04 32
   sign me up, MB! Acawap 02-26-04 37
       Let's wait and see what happens. Former CBSer 02-26-04 42
           RE: Let's wait and see what happens... Krautboy 02-26-04 44
           RE: Let's wait and see what happens... Loquatrix 02-26-04 49
               RE: Let's wait and see what happens... toddE 02-26-04 52
                   RE: Let's wait and see what happens... Jims02 02-26-04 53
 RE: Message from sleek Fweep 02-26-04 54
 RE: Message from sleek angelworth29 02-26-04 55
   RE: Message from sleek Loquatrix 02-26-04 56
 No Way IslandFever 02-26-04 57
   RE: No Way speedyforme 02-26-04 58
 RE: Message from sleek dabo 02-26-04 59

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I love it!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

Thanks Webby. Good read. I just read a similar article at survivornews.net.

Reading all of this stuff is quite interesting, like a real spy story or something... I personally *like* the fact that SEG has entered the spoiling scene. Sure, it's more complicated, but it's much more intriguing now.

The RobM/Amber final never sat right with me. Couples never go through a game like Survivor, ESPECIALLY All Stars.

One major gripe was about how predictable shows get once it's been "spoiled." I was worried about this season, but now not so much anymore. I'm kinda disappointed that we found out BEFORE the episode though. I kind of wanted the shock that Jerri didn't go home and that sleek was really a plant, kind of like how Michael Boatman went home "prematurely" in Celeb Mole Hawaii, shocking the few people who were watching... But I digress.

Looks to be a fun season!

A 2004 IceCat creation

02-26-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I love it!"
Jim, your assuming the claims of the message are correct. I'm not claiming they are legit or not, I'm simply posting the message so everyone knows exactly what sleek is alleging (from the last I had heard on this topic, Q had suspended sleek from EZSucks after he admitted he was a hoax but Q had not revealed the particulars of his claims.)

-SB

02-26-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I love it!"
Well, then I love it if it is true...

Jims02: Needs an excuse not to listen to sleek

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-26-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Message from sleek"
When Mark Burnett says sleek28 in a sentance, then I might beleive this. Until then color me skeptical.

-ICB

02-26-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Message from sleek"
>When Mark Burnett says sleek28 in a sentance, then I might
>beleive this. Until then color me skeptical.

Same here ICB...

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-26-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Message from sleek"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 11:03 AM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

Wow. I don't know what to make of that article. If it is indeed true, sleek was not only a hoax but an actual SEG plant. It seems odd that they would go to such great lengths to post a false boot list. I had already assumed the list would not be correct starting this week, so that is certainly not shocking. But I guess it's the end of the post that doesn't sit right with me. Why would they clearly state "you can be rest assured that Rob and Amber are not in the final two"?!?! I just don't think they would give out that type of information.

Plus according to the following article "Has Survivor's secret
been leaked?" located at: link

Snewser is quoted as saying :"I don't know how much you want to give away to your readers," writes Snewser,who runs Survivornews.net. "But the list does indeed become wrong this week. However, in the grand scheme of things, he/she is probably not far off the mark." Which makes me wonder if either Rob or Amber are actually in the final two perhaps. For instance the snewser scorecard still shows Rob M. and Jenna as the final two. Makes me think CBS is trying to cover their butts since many spoilers seem to be naming the same final 7.

Perhaps by trying to "prove" sleek's list is bogus, they are also trying to claim that the final 7 are not also correct. Which I disagree with, I think the final 7 that have been named by C1, snewser, and even sleek may be very credible. They all seem to have the same 7 names, perhaps in just a bit different order. What do you guys think about this?

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Message from sleek"
Well, I sure hope this is all true. But "rest assured that Rob and Amber are not the final two" probably means Rob and Jenna are the final two. I hope, hope, hope that the whole list is bogus and the show will be filled with surprises. We will see tonight, I guess, if there really is a "shocking" boot. Not holding my breath, though.

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Message from sleek"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

Thank God Rob and Amber aren't the final two. Do you think this explains why most of the former survivors were pinpointing Amber when asked who would do well? Kind of funny now! I'm pulling for Colby!

ETA: As I read and re-read this email, I start to wonder why they say this will be the only part of the plan made public, however, later they say press releases will be coming out that will "specifically cover the reasoning behind the plant, and how the media campaign was very successful." Sounds strange.

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Message from sleek"
I find it interesting that MB has always said that the spoiler community has no impact on the way Survivor is produced, but now all of a sudden there is both time and talent being expended to fool us with elaborate postings and hoaxes.

Time will tell I suppose.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-26-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Message from sleek"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

Sounds to me like a poster who has too much time and a lot of creativy on his/her hands personally

ETA: the word time b/c then it just didn't make sense did it

02-26-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Message from sleek"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

Possibly. May just be a big DAW out there.

But I remember a quote of MB's or Jiffy's that mentioned that they would feed false information to the media... I need to go find it. It would be interesting if this is what they meant at the time.

I found it a few pages back. Interesting read, based on the circumstances.

Excerpt:

"Sooner or later you cannot combat people who betray you," Probst said. "We have a crew of 400 people, and everybody tells somebody something. I definitely believe that.

"Once you spread information like that and there's money to be made or fame to be had - 'Hey I know something you don't know, listen to this' - all we can do, honestly, is counter it with our own misinformation."

Survivor: All-Stars will see the return of 18 past contestants, including memorable characters like the original Survivor's Richard Hatch and crusty former navy SEAL Rudy Boesch, and Survivor: Pearl Islands would-be Blackbeard, Rupert Boneham.

Some All-Stars spoilers have already bubbled to the surface, suggesting that the past $1-million winners don't fare all that well, that Rupert does not emerge as the ultimate victor and that Survivor: The Amazon winner Jenna Morasca leaves the show early, due to the death of her mother.

Then again, maybe some of those tidbits have just been released into the wild by CBS's own counter-intelligence squad. Gamblers, be warned.

Said Probst: "Better make sure if you're betting, that what you're reading is right."

I'm still skeptical, but it really makes you think. During Amazon, we had bootlists, but those never really hit the media much (such as radio). It makes me question WHY sleek's list became so big.

That was weird... I was about to reply to you Webby, saying I found it, but the reply box had your edit in it when I was composing the message.

02-26-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Message from sleek"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

Jim, there was a Jiffy quote in a Jam! Showbiz story before the show aired... in which Jiffy claimed spoilers would probably ultimately be responsible for the eventual death of the series, that's probably what you're thinking about.

EDIT -- looks like you found it

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Message from sleek"
Why would the plant spoil the fact that Rob and Amber are not in the final two? This whole thing gets fishier by the minute. I mean, here they are trying to discredit all the spoilers, yet they spoil the show half way by saying Robmer aren't the final two?

It's great to see that the list is done (allegedly) and that each week will be a surprise from this point out. Yet, I agree that when I hear "sleek28" come out of MB's mouth, I'll believe the whole thing was a sham.

Two reasons I can see why not just MB, SEG, CBS but others within the spoiler community would want the list to be false.

1) Online gambling
2) A huge loss of ratings to the final season of Friends

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I just see that creating all this buzz will do a great thing for the show, increase ratings!

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Message from sleek"
Yeah, put me in the still skeptical camp. I'm always suspicious of someone who uses words like "we" and "us" in their posts. It makes me think they're having conversations with themselves.

What I'm certain about is that most spoilers really really want MB to pay attention to the spoiling community and are really hoping for spoiler sabotage coming from him. And this season is probably the one season when more people were ready to believe that MB was planting bad information in the spoiling community. I'm guessing Sleek just took advantage of these hopes and created a little attention for himself.

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Message from sleek"
And Sleek's 'hoax' memo has the same feel as the boot list: it's plausible if you're willing to give it a chance, but there's something about the 'how did we get here from there?' sequence that doesn't quite ring true.

Not that I'd be the least bit surprised if MB decided to start throwing bass plugs in the water to see if we bite, but I'd like to see him standing at the edge of the river.

All that may have actually been accomplished here is to create a new category of spoiler: the paranoid counter-guess. 'Yes, but what if he was given just enough real information to make us think...'

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Bizarre"
The only thing that rings true about this memo is that this is the thing that Sleek28 mentioned would happen in a few weeks.

If SEG went to all the trouble of planting Sleek28 with four correct boots, why bother to confirm it now? The wrongness of the list would be about to reveal itself. And to "assure" us that Rob and Amber (or *anyone*, for that matter) are not the final 2? Uyy.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bizarre"
If MB is behind this he's got us exactly where he wants us. We don't know what to believe. We're Randi Coy to his big fat fiance

Like someone said earlier, I'm on board the moment Probst or MB says Sleek28.

If it is MB, I can understand why he's showing his cards now as opposed to letting the fake list reveal itself. It's a show of control and that he think's he's running the spoiling show now.

This definitely makes this season more fun!

Thinks MB should wager a ton of money on someone who won't win!

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-26-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Message from sleek"
Is the real hoax that Sleek is a hoax??

Could all this be about someone that correctly predicted (or knew) all the boots and MB is now trying to put doubts in spoilers heads?

I guess we will just have to find out...

02-26-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Message from sleek"
Not sure of the timing of the original Sleek28 post, but I wonder if it was MB's response to the Patagonia spoiler? Kind of like, "Ok, you got the first few, but now I'm going to mess with you!"

02-26-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Message from sleek"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

You're right. Based on the Patagonia Spoiler, we might've put Tina, Rudy, and RobC as the first boots, but maybe messed up the order. Coupled with the JennaM rumor, we'd have the first four boots.

Essentially, all sleek's spoiler did was tell us that the Patagonias were the first three, which after Tina, we would have figured out anyway.

A 2004 IceCat creation

02-26-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Message from sleek"
To be honest, my very first thought after reading sleek28's list was that it was real. However, I believed that it was a plant from SEG and/or Mark Burnett. I know that doesn't make much sense, but I'll explain. I thought that the true boot list had been leaked in order to stop the spoiling community. How much fun has it really been the past few weeks already knowing who would be going home without a doubt? I'll tell you for me, it hasn't been much fun at all. Now look at this week. All of a sudden we are actually having to think about things and study vidcaps to make our predictions. I for one don't get to look at Snewser's pick before the show, so tonight it might actually be a surprise for me! That hasn't happened in a long time! What would have happened if the whole boot list HAD been correct? I would never want to see a boot list again for fear that it would ruin the show for me! This is such an interesting development! I don't think I'll get off the computer for the rest of the day! (Until 7:00)

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Message from sleek"
This whole thing still sounds like bullsh-t. What's with the personal attacks on Q in there? if Q knew they were a plant, wouldn't she be ethically responsible to trash their threads?

Also, they seem to have no idea about the Patagonia spoilers and Snewster's boot list. Wouldn't someone pulling some elaborate hoax, sponsered by SeeBS, look at the other spoilers out there?

I'm very happy it's over. I don't care if it's real or not.
It's sticky and smells bad and comes apart in your hand.

MM

02-26-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Message from sleek"
Also, they seem to have no idea about the Patagonia spoilers and Snewster's boot list. Wouldn't someone pulling some elaborate hoax, sponsered by SeeBS, look at the other spoilers out there?

I might be wrong but isn't the ColleenLover remark about the Patagonia Spoiler? Also, he mentioned Tim G at SurvivorNews.net. That's snewser right? Sleek says that they don't know how Snewser's doing it. That's the way I read it.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Message from sleek"
but didn't colleenlover come out before sleek? (I thought so, which made sleeks boot list pretty unimpressive). What I'm saying, is that they didn't check the current stuff before they posted their stuff (assuming they are CBS). So maybe it was all planned out months beforehand, still, they weren't on top of their game.

MM

02-26-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Message from sleek"

or maybe the nameless poster with too much time read everything everyone else did and came up with the bootlist because of the information that was already out there for us to see

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-26-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Message from sleek"
I think that is the case too. The "message" from Sleek is just a good way to cover. He was a hoaxter, nothing more. If not, CBS is truly incompetent because you would think they actually *read* the board you would be trying to fool--and Colleenlover's information was always right at the top of spoilers.

erickman 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-26-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erickman Click to send private message to erickman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Message from sleek"
yea sleek sent me pm's at sucks too, that guy is so full of crap. he said Q was a big lier blah-blah-blah

02-26-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Message from sleek"
Is anyone going to post this at Sucks? I know that anyone relaying messages from "sleek" is going to be banned, but this is pretty big information. I'm not afraid to get banned.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "just more boosh!t from a fake"
...cmon lemmings, I mean people, stop being so stupid and try grasping the obvious for a change. This is clearly a last gasp effort by a hoaxer trying to cling to whatever DAW opportunities are still out there for him.

Now that we all know (actually some of knew the second it came out) that the boot list is fake he is clearly trying to save face by essentially saying "of course its fake, I'm a plant!" What better way to grab notoriety than to be labeled as an MB sanctioned plant.

As I said from day 1, anyone who believes even one shred of what this liar says is a moron, plain and simple.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-26-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: just more boosh!t from a fake"
But what if the hoax is that Shakes thinks the hoax is a hoax with some extra hoaxing on top?

In reality, Shakes beleives the Sleek28 list of mysterious origins is legitimate, thanks to his sources within the CIA, FBI and CSIS who have nothing better to do than debunk bunk.

Just to tick people off, I'm going to vote according to the list until is proven horribly, horribly wrong, then blame MB for not manipulating the players to vote each other out in the order everyone's favorite DAW of the year(Sleek28).

In fact, I think after sleek is proven wrong, I'll post a post pointing out that the list was a plant, but it only had to go wrong once before people would dismiss it, and therefore the rest of the results are probably correct since no one will believe them! And of course I'll ignore the one basic flaw in that arguement...

Well, enough ranting for this afternoon, time to go put all my monopoly money on Amber's winning ASS.

The world needs more angry clowns!!!

MEmacmur

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: just more boosh!t from a fake"
>The world needs more angry clowns!!!

But we already have G.W. Let's not get greedy now.

Uh... topic? What is this topic of which you speak?

02-26-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "I so DON'T CARE!!!"
I don't care whether the "inside information" stuff is or is not a hoax. I don't care if it is or is not planted by SEG. I don't care if some people win money by betting on this stuff.

What I DO care about is coming along to the Blows boards and discoursing with intelligent, funny individuals with whom I share a common interest, for the purposes of DEDUCING what goes on in each episode by viewing the evidence we are shown by CBS as part of its ordinary activities in producing a piece of delightful TV entertainment that keeps us all coming back season after season.

Spoiling, for me, is not about being presented with a boot list and being told that "This is what is going to happen in the show." That's no fun at all for anyone other than the person who issued the list. I disdain the people whose perspectives are so limited that they fish their fifteen minutes of fame by coy, child-like attention-seeking on internet message boards. The people who do that, AND the people who get their panties wadded either in the excitement of buying into these issuances, or in indignation that someone else has a closer connection with the production, are of no interest to anyone other than themselves. You can see them feeding off each other.

It would please me greatly to know that SEG is in the business of planting false information about the show, because the only people it would negatively impact are the nitwits I just referred to, who (for whatever reason) are ready to buy into basically any load of tripe that is sold to them as long as it sounds plausible. This is the very definition of the word "gullible."

Not impacted by the planting of false boot lists are the people who, like many of the good folks here at Blows, enjoy the simple pleasure of viewing material that has been released by CBS, reading interviews with contestants, discussing their characters and their motivations, and putting together a proposal for what may actually happen. Detective work based on actual physical evidence is the true art of "spoiling" -- and I hesitate to call what we do "spoiling," because it certainly doesn't spoil the show for me. It enhances my viewing pleasure to see our educated predictions come true, just as it enhances my viewing pleasure to see where we were wrong.

That kind of pleasure is decreased by leaked secrets. I really hope SEG *is* in the business of planting false information to disguise truths that are leaked, because it'll make what *I* enjoy all the more fun.

02-26-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
31. "RE: I so DON'T CARE!!!"
Not that I know if it would help Loquatrix but I did start a thread which involves actually spoilculating the show based on the story, players, game, etc. In actuality, most of what has been said in it has been pretty accurate with what has happened so far.

I would love to see people post their thoughts in there (especially since I have hogged it a lot ) because as some of you know, I am not one to find a solution based on a boot list but rather speculate based on what I think I know from other seasons or the mistakes I've made during (I'm still adding up which I've done more)

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: I so DON'T CARE!!!"
Where's the tread VS?

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: I so DON'T CARE!!!"
You know not to be picky, but your sentence - This is the very definition of the word "gullible." -is unintentionally ironic. Gullible has no accepted official definition as it is not really a word. Similar to how "ain't" is commonly used although not officially correct, gullible is not actually an official word. After years of common usage, 'ain't' eventually began creeping into official, published dictionaries, and has become legitimized. But, in one of the wonderful quirks of the English languish, 'gullible' has never made that leap to official status from slang. 'Gullible' is not included in any reputable published dictionaries and is hence not a word. Of course, dictionaries are becoming less relevant to the average person with the increasing dependence on spellcheckers which unfortunately include all kinds of slang/vernacular/unofficial bastardizations of the language. I realize there are very few of us professional gramaticians out there, but your sentence struck me funny.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Uh... Webster says:"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

gul*lible (gul'e bel) adj.; easily cheated or tricked; credulous; also (Rare) gul'*lable -- gul'*libil'*ity n. - gul'*libly adv.

This entry can be found in the Webster's New World College Dictionary, Fourth Edition (published 1999) page 633.
Webster's is the official dictionary of the Associated Press.

P.S. Grammaticians rarely misspell the word "grammaticians."

Maybe you were kidding, and I didn't get it. I dunno.

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "No fair, you scooped me by a minute :P"
I rarely have anything worthy to add to the boards, and then you go and scoop me sir joisey. no fair. *pout* ;)

02-26-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "I wonder"

I wonder if the tick is playin' us.

As in "Of course gullible is a word, but let's see who is gullible enough to check me on this."

For the record, I am not gullible.
But I don't want anyone feeding the gullibles. Or the pelicans.

Waves to turtl!

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: I wonder"
"What a gulli-bull, what a nim-cow-poop."

Yeah, It's a JSlice
Majority Whip

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Okay, so my question is - who's the gullible one?"
You state that gullible is not a word, however you are wrong. So the question is, who is the gullible one - is it me, for actually believing that you believe the word gullible is not real, or you for believing in April Fool's Jokes. That's right, do a google on 'the word gullible is not real' tell me what you find.

You have been had my friend.

And just for kicks and giggles, here are a few links to the definition of the word 'gullible' from reputable dictionary websites.

Webster’s Dictionary says this on the word:
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=gullible

Dictionary.com says this on the word:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gullible

I hope this is taken all in jest (as it is intended) I hope you have a wonderful Thursday afternoon.

02-26-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Okay, so my question is - who's the gullible one?"
Hee, I think thetick is having some fun on the theme of gullibility. ::grin::

Reminds me of a smartass comment kids used to use when they'd just put a ruse over on some unsuspecting ingenue: "Yeah, REALLY, it's true! Just like the word 'gullible' is not in the English dictionary!" sending the believer off to check for himself, thereby proving his gullibility.

The same trick also works for calling someone a pedant, by the way. ::grin::

02-26-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Okay, so my question is - who's the gullible one?"
Hey, here's the official link to it.

We're getting a little Off Topic now, but hey, it's Survivor night!

02-26-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
45. "Okay... I was gullible enough to click that link"
and find it is broken.

I am not amused. Don't pi$$ me off. I have to write tonight's summary, and I want to be in a pleasant firkin state of mind, damit. so, just bite me.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Okay... I was gullible enough to click that link"
Me, too.

---
UDG
Oh, Joisey, you sexy flirt, you!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "I always thought that..."
dictionaries reflect usage.

They do not direct usage.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "And it does have an etymology"
Main Entry: (2) gull
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: obsolete gull gullet, from Middle English golle, from Middle French goule
: to take advantage of (one who is foolish or unwary) : DECEIVE
synonym see DUPE

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: I always thought that..."
>dictionaries reflect usage.
>
>They do not direct usage.

There are three types of dictionaries--prescriptive, descriptive and hybrids.

Prescriptive dictionaries define words "correctly." They DO direct usage.

Descriptive dictionaries define words as people use them and do not differentiate between correct and incorrect. They reflect usage.

Hybrids use both prescriptive and descriptive definitions; the good ones explain the differences. Most newer dictionaries are hybrids.

Witless, a professional gramarian and linguist who has never heard of the word "grammatician" but knows the real history of the word "ain't," as well as the meaning of the word "gullible" in both dictionaries and on message boards .

rupe_a_dupe_rules 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rupe_a_dupe_rules Click to send private message to rupe_a_dupe_rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: I so DON'T CARE!!!"
> I
>realize there are very few
>of us professional gramaticians out
>there,

umm, I thought it was "grammarians" ?

Is a gramatician kinda like a gramortician - someone who buries grammas? Like Jon maybe?

rupe-a-dupe rules!
sting like a butterfly
float like a bee

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: I so DON'T CARE!!!"
How do I say how I feel about what you said, Loquatrix?
Uuuuummmmm......

AMEN!!!!!!

02-26-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
32. "I'm not a hoax, I'm a planted hoax? HA!"
Sleek, go away.
You are not credible in the least. Your orginal "bootlist" was something anyone here could have written after reading the Internet for 3 hours. This latest tissue of lies is even more transparent and pathetic.

a) The "memo" is poorly written. Were SEG behind the "hoax," the language would be more precise, and the tone would be a lot less rambling. The author would have a better grasp of punctuation. Rest assured, the entire thing would have be "lawyered" as we say in the newspaper biz.

b) There has not been an undue flood of press releases on this subject flowing from SEG. This memo claims "hundreds of press releases" to radio and television outlets. Actual CBS and SEG press releases are also sent to newspapers. That has not happened.

c) Were this real, SEG's sleek persona would reveal more and establish their own credibility.

d) Were this real, SEG and CBS would not acknowledge that Survivornews.net has inside information, and would not attempt to blame Q for failure of their alleged disinformation campaign.

e) Were it real, CBS and SEG would not reveal that Rob and Amber are not the final two. The producers have nothing to gain by "eliminating" two potential winners at this point. Suggesting that Rob and Amber will not win defies their own editing.

I hesitate to even post this, because any more time spent on the pathetic fraud "Sleek28" is time better spent actually spoiling the show.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "sign me up, MB!"
When I read the 'Rob and Amber are NOT the final two' part, I immediately thought of someone trying to cover their tracks. Like they revealed something that they didn't want to, something went wrong, and now retract it -- "I love you"... <silence>... "I mean, I don't LOVE you love you... I was just... uh... I don't love you, I don't even LIKE you!"

So if the memo is true, take your money to Vegas and bet on Romber. And if it IS true, I want to apply for that job. I can't imagine getting paid to screw around all day reading Survivor spoilers and making up stuff (oh wait, that's what I do anyway... lol). Sounds like a pretty sweet job to me!

So MB, Jiffy, and sleek28 group -- give me a call! I think I'd be perfect -- I've been around posting for awhile, and everybody loves me here... I'd make a GREAT hoax plant ;)

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Let's wait and see what happens."
Why not wait for the results tonight and see if the list is correct or not. Believe me, the folks at CBS and SEG were really crazy and paranoid during Survivor 1 lest someone working for CBS let the cat out of the bag. We were all warned not to reveal anything that we even thought we knew.

m

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-26-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Let's wait and see what happens."
Welcome CBSr! Hope you'll join us here and share some of your experience and insights into what happens behind the scenes as the season unfolds...

Krautboy

02-26-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Let's wait and see what happens."
>Why not wait for the results
>tonight and see if the
>list is correct or not.

Because the phrase "wait and see" does not exist in the Survivor Spoiler's Lexicon. ::grin::

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Let's wait and see what happens."
I don't clearly recall sleek's list at this point, but wasn't Rich his pick for 5th off, and if Rich goes, does that increase the dubiousness of the disclaimer? the list?

02-26-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Let's wait and see what happens."
Jerri was his next pick.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Fweep 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-26-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fweep Click to send private message to Fweep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Message from sleek"
In the post it was said:

"Many posters picked up on this information. The truth is that the big announcement was this memo, explaining the theory behind the plant, and to announce that Mark Burnett and SEG will be countering information that could lead to the final result being ruined."

The key word here for me is the word "Memo". If this was truly the "memo" designed to show the spoiling community who they were, it was very poorly written and amateurish at best. If these people do work for SEG, then MB really needs to hire better people who can actually spell and use grammar correctly.

I'm sure several of the spoiling sites, including this one have received press releases from SEG or have attended conferences where memos were passed out. I would be very interested to know how the professionalism of those memos compares against this one.

This is clearly not a professional memo and I cannot fathom it being sanctioned by anyone affiliated with MB, CBS or SEG. I mean is this the type of writing they want on the front page of the NY Times? It really sounds like it was written by some "Cameraman".

FWEEP

02-26-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Message from sleek"
I don't know why I just thought of this, but I read once how ransom note experts (i'm sure that's the official term, too) deduce who the kidnapper is from the writing style. For instance, in JonBenet Ramsey's ransom note, the author used the terms "we", "us", etc. The experts say that is most commonly used when it is one person trying to hide that they are really only one person. Therefore, I have deduced that this "memo" was really written by one person trying to trick us.

P.S. You can call me Mrs. States the Obvious if it suits you.

02-26-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Message from sleek"
>in JonBenet Ramsey's ransom note,
>the author used the terms
>"we", "us", etc. The
>experts say that is most
>commonly used when it is
>one person trying to hide
>that they are really only
>one person. Therefore, I
>have deduced that this "memo"
>was really written by one
>person trying to trick us.

Either that, or the hoaxer is Gollum. One or the other, for sure.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "No Way"
Sleek is upset because #1 he was relegated to the dump and #2 no one bought his boot list. He had to do something to assuage his bruised ego and keep his name foremost on the boards. If he was who he claims to be then I think he would have been much more successful as a plant. We have had plants and/or hoaxes since day one. But the difference with them is that many of us believed them, such as the whole Neleh backwards editing. You had your 15 minutes Sleek, your time is up.

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: No Way"
Neleh backwards editing? please expand!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Message from sleek"
Tune in next week as the sleek28 farewell tour continues with even more farfetched fabrications.

Face it, sleek (yeah, I know you're reading this, I'm spooky that way), you overplayed your hoax early on, people caught on quickly, and your various attempts at damage control since have been laughable.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •