The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-09, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 8"
I predict several makeout sessions to occur on Reunion night. Although Tyson and Debbie's session may be the only one with passion. Erinn slobbering on Jerry's belly and Brendan puckering up for Joe's knee will be kisses of appreciation. Even if Brendan possessed "Yau-Man-like" intuition and played his HII, Sierra would be gone, his idol would be gone, Taj probably drops him like a bad habit, and unless he went on an IC run the rest of the way his game is essentially over. What did I say last week about stepping in sh!t and smelling like a rose???...

1) TYSON (1,1,1,2,5) - I think it's a safe assumption to dub him the challenge stud thus far in the season, although humility is not one of his virtues. But he showed some wheeling & dealing skills as well. Will some girl PLEASE give him a call??? If I have to hear about his love affair with the nape of Brendan's neck again, I'll be hugging my toliet bowl all night.

2) STEVE (2,3,3,4,3) - CLEARLY the biggest loser as a result of Joe's injury. It's a ballsy move to play the role of double-agent in this game, but I really think Steve could have pulled it off...then came Joe's medi-vac to foul things up. With a few more days for players to sort things out, it now puts Steve at risk. If his game ends prematurely due to Joe's knee, I'll be terribly upset.

3) JT (7,4,6,6,1) - Amazingly I see him in a good position. And to be in a safe position going into a merge outnumbered AND perceived as a challenge threat is no easy task. I still criticize him for being way too trusting, but he continues to be a likable guy.

4) BRENDAN (3,5,5,1,7) - Houdini must be smiling admirably down upon Brendan. Let's see if he takes advantage of this huge break. From what we've seen the first half of this season, all indications are he probably will.

5) TAJ (5,2,2,5,4) - Iltarion is right...what is it with the women this season??? Taj is the best of the female foursome. "Tell Joe we'll miss him." Translation: YIPPEE, YIPPEEE, I just advanced further in the game!

6) DEBBIE (6,8,7,13,14) - A gritty performace in the IC. To answer Iltarion's question from last week's ranking, Yes Debbie is married. Think she'll have some 'splaining to do when this season is over?

7) SIERRA (4,6,4,3,2) - Her effort is still commendable; her advancement is still luck.

8) BENJAMIN (8,9,9,11,9) - If I were a therapist by profession and all my patients were like Benji, AIG would be asking ME for a bailout! This joker is beyond help. Yes I admit he's made me laugh several times this season, but his verbal diarrhea is getting more and more irritating. Although I am glad it appears he made the Jury for nothing more than sheer entertainment value.

9) ERINN (10T,10,11,12,11) - Sure, let's keep the wounded animal around as long as we can; I could use another free pass. For the Erinn fan(s) who are waiting for her "story to be told"...allow me to do the honors.
It's the same story we've seen in the past 18 seasons. Worthless players with no alliance to speak of advance because others perceive them as non-threats and the pathetic castaways they are. Situations will fall in their laps where they can sell their vote to the highest bidder (or in Survivor's cast the biggest liar.) This gives them an inside track to the F6, F5, or F4. Best case scenario (taking a page out of Pearl Islands) this worthless player may even win a million dollars. OK, now that her story has been told I can't wait til she leaves this game.

MEDI-VAC) JOE (10T,11,8,7,13) - His unfortunate injury was the only way he could have put a mark on this game--and what a mark it is! When all is said and done it could be the single most influential factor in changing the course of the game this season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-10-09       
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   garcor     04-10-09     1  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Jims02     04-11-09     2  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   michel     04-11-09     3  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   garcor     04-11-09     5  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-11-09     7  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   michel     04-11-09     11  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-12-09     14  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   michel     04-12-09     16  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-13-09     21  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   michel     04-13-09     24  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-14-09     28  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   sol     04-13-09     22  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   michel     04-13-09     25  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-11-09     6  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   iltarion     04-11-09     4  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   suzzee     04-11-09     8  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   garcor     04-11-09     9  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Belle Book     04-11-09     10  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   iltarion     04-11-09     12  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   michel     04-12-09     13  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-12-09     15  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   michel     04-12-09     17  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-13-09     20  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   michel     04-13-09     23  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-14-09     31  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   CTgirl     04-14-09     32  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   michel     04-14-09     33  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   ADKer     04-13-09     26  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   iltarion     04-14-09     27  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   Aruba     04-14-09     29  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   sol     04-12-09     18  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   cycles2k     04-12-09     19  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 8   CTgirl     04-14-09     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •