The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IS IT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IS IT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION"
Are we sure that outed players arent coming back such as the case in the last survivor? Or are they adding players which would be completly wrong to do. Brian had already made a comment about not being out there right now when he was on the early show and at the reunion special John clearly says maybe I will say my mother dies on all stars, which Jeff gave him a glaring look, but again was this mis direction so we think they are bringing people back into the game? The boot list seems irrational to me so I am thinking maybe someone is trying to deceive us and therefore the twist will work this season, although Jeff has said there are no twists this season I find that very hard to believe.... any opinion's?
Also on a final note the list has the final four as Amber,Rupert,Tom and Rob M. I cant imagine Tom or Rupert voting for each other unless they think they can win against Amber and Rob. Most try to vote out the couples early on, at least in my opinion!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IS IT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION udg 02-22-04 1
   RE: IS IT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION westgirl98 02-22-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IS IT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION"
Welcome to the board, westgirl. There are actually already a few threads on this topic, so don't be surprised if your post gets locked. Check out the guidelines here. Spoiler Forum Guidelines (New and Improved) It's nothing personal, but we try to keep duplicate threads to a minimum so that the forum is easier to navigate.

Threads on the possibility of adding players/ghost tribe:
Thought that has been nagging at me
The Addition Of a New Player...

Threads on the "Sleek" boot list you cited:
First, we know it's a hoax. Sleek28, here is the link that says he is admits being a hoax
Here's the original thread discussing the boot list: Sleek28's "boot list" Don't post in that thread. It's so long that it has been continued here: silverstarz - insider episode info?

HTH!

---
UDG

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: IS IT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION"
thanks and I am so sorry!!!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •