The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Camile and Matt on to finals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-04, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Camile and Matt on to finals"
What did you think of last nights show? Lisa knew as soon as Matt was the third person up there that she didnt make it - you could see it on her face.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Camile and Matt on to finals smiley 02-19-04 1
   RE: Camile and Matt on to finals pmspml5 02-19-04 3
 I think Matt got Simon backlash vot... jellobiafra 02-19-04 2
   RE: I think Matt got Simon backlash... tstyoung 02-23-04 22
 RE: Camile and Matt on to finals Mistral 02-19-04 4
 RE: Camile and Matt on to finals lyrker 02-19-04 5
 RE: Camile and Matt on to finals Spidey 02-19-04 6
   RE: Camile and Matt on to finals ElroyJetson 02-19-04 8
 Hawaiian Chick sorgee 02-19-04 7
   RE: Hawaiian Chick pmspml5 02-19-04 9
 RE: Camile and Matt on to finals anotherkim 02-19-04 10
   RE: Camile and Matt on to finals Chrissy gal 02-19-04 11
       RE: Camile and Matt on to finals pmspml5 02-19-04 12
           RE: Camile and Matt on to finals managerr 02-19-04 13
               RE: Camile and Matt on to finals anotherkim 02-19-04 14
                   RE: Camile and Matt on to finals I_AM_HE 02-19-04 15
                       RE: Camile and Matt on to finals Chrissy gal 02-19-04 17
                           RE: Camile and Matt on to finals anotherkim 02-20-04 21
                   RE: Camile and Matt on to finals brvnkrz 02-19-04 16
                       RE: Camile and Matt on to finals managerr 02-19-04 18
   RE: Camile and Matt on to finals MTW1961 02-19-04 19
   RE: Camile and Matt on to finals Fishercat 02-19-04 20
   RE: Camile and Matt on to finals monel49 02-25-04 24
 RE: Camile and Matt on to finals monel49 02-25-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-04, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
Ack you beat me to it this week LOL

Well I definetly knew Camille would get in. She has an amazing voice. I knew it would be close between Lisa and Matt but I am glad Matt got in. I don't like his attitude one bit but they guy can definetly sing.

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

02-19-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
Sorry smiley - but actually the votes between Camille and Matt were close - I didnt think she sang that well at all but I could kinda see her potential. I just hope next week is much better.

jellobiafra 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-19-04, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jellobiafra Click to send private message to jellobiafra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I think Matt got Simon backlash votes..."
Might be that his comment was smarter than it appeared at the time. It's not that he was totally undeserving, but I think that might have put him just over the top.

tstyoung 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-23-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tstyoung Click to send private message to tstyoung Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I think Matt got Simon backlash votes..."
>Might be that his comment was
>smarter than it appeared at
>the time. It's not
>that he was totally undeserving,
>but I think that might
>have put him just over
>the top.

I do agree..All of the 'Simon haters' probably voted for Matt so they can irritate Simon. What a shame because I don't really think he should've made it. But oh well what's done is done.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-19-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
I was glad to see Matt make it....I thought he and Lisa were the only two who had good voices and could actually sing. I don't care for Camile's voice at all...too breathy and weak. Guess it's supposed to be "stylized" but I'm not buying.

I'm looking forward to next week with Pink-Haired Girl and Pen Salesman.

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-19-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
Yeah. I caught that too, though it seemed to me she already looked that way before they got to Matt. It was that same air of defeat that permeated Group 2. Let's hope Group 3 has more confidence in themselves.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
To be fair, had Matt gone last, not first, or at least after of few of those hideous performances, the judges would have said "Finally, a song well-sung & on-key!" He was really pretty good. I think he will do ok in the finals.

I thought Lisa was good too, but she didn't excite me. (None of them did, but it should be easier to excite people with a really good voice like hers.)

Camile was decent. I would love to hear her do Janice. I think it would suit her voice well.

All in all, awful week. Let's hope there is better in store!

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-19-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
Spidey - Screamer of truth

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Hawaiian Chick"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

IGNORE ME. I POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE!!!!!!!!!

(take a break from the boards and you're all confused when you get back!!!! HEY everyone!!!!!!)

02-19-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Hawaiian Chick"
Sorgee duley ignored

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
I just don't get Camille. She doesn't look idolish, she doesn't sound idolish to me and she doesn't act idolish. She has a long way to go before she can ever win this thing, but the judges all seem to want to hand it over to her. She was all kind of muddy inthe middle of her song. I can't really explain it--it was like she stumbled or was out of range or something.

Matt sounded horrid last night when he sang at the end of the show. He missed all kinds of notes, but I was glad to see him through. Lisa will be back on the Wild Card, I bet. She looked frighful last night. Did she not know she was going to be on TV last night or what?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--totally agree with Spidey.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
I think Lisa's looks held her back in this competition and if she comes back as a wildcard she won't win that either. It is not her weight, but rather her make-up, hair, teeth, clothes, etc. A professional make-over would do wonders for Lisa!

02-19-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
I do not think Lisa will be back for the wild card either. The judges just didnt like her.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
Neither did the viewers. If she couldn't advance in this sad group, she has no chance on a show with tons of fan favorites.

02-19-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
good point about not advancing, but I think that Matt had such a strong fan base that he was a lock unless he was stricken mute on stage. I still don't get the attraction of Camille.

I thought Lisa looked pretty Tuesday, but had on horrible clothes. I don't have an issue with her weight, either. Last night she looked like she had a stomach virus or something. She was pitiful looking.

--is partial to redheads

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
I thought Lisa was very pretty too

- also partial to redheads

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
Oh, don't get me wrong, when I say her "look" is wrong (clothes, make-up, teeth, hair, etc.) I don't mean she isn't "pretty". I also don't think her weight was a problem, because she looked very well proportioned. I would have picked Lisa over Camille, but Camille has the "look" or "it" as some others have posted.

02-20-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
For the life of me, I can't figure out what the "look" or the "it" that Camille has is. Maybe I just wear too much makeup. She looks sickly to me. I am obviously too old to be part of their target audience.

--and the rainbow wristband? It.must.go.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
I don't like or dislike Camille yet. I am stil up in the air. But, this is why she advanced. The State of Hawaii. I think as long as she is doing a decent job she is going to get most of the Hawaiin vote. My girlfriend said last night that she was going to advance because she was going to have an entire state calling in for her.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
It's possible, I think the state of Utah was certainly behind Carmen last season and the Washington Huskie fans no doubt helped Matt.

There are two more Hawaiian contestants left. Jonah and Jasmine. They are set up one in each group. If Hawaii has another contestant advance, then they could end up splitting votes with Camille.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
Camille has great teeth and pretty hair, but just a so-so voice. To me, she seemed like she was "medicated". I think she was the 3rd or 4th best singer Tuesday night.

Lisa has NO CHANCE on a wild card entry. Camille MAY have had a chance at a wild card since Simon seemed to like her so much. Overall, I felt bad for Lisa who performed well enough to deserve a top 12 spot.

RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division/Gummi Candy Section - Marketing VP

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-04, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 08:34 PM (EST)

I must say, I disagree a bit. I actually thought Matt sounded better when he was singing at the end of the results show than he did in the original show (I thought he was purely the 4th best voice of the night, and in this group, eyuch). Of course, I am not exactly known for being about to tell good from bad in voices.

That said, I completely agree with you on Camille.

Edit note: This post was in response to AnotherKim's post, maybe I should really learn how to reply to someone and make it actually look like I am replying to them (I know how, I just botched it)

"I just don't get Camille. She doesn't look idolish, she doesn't sound idolish to me and she doesn't act idolish. She has a long way to go before she can ever win this thing, but the judges all seem to want to hand it over to her. She was all kind of muddy inthe middle of her song. I can't really explain it--it was like she stumbled or was out of range or something.
Matt sounded horrid last night when he sang at the end of the show. He missed all kinds of notes, but I was glad to see him through. Lisa will be back on the Wild Card, I bet. She looked frighful last night. Did she not know she was going to be on TV last night or what?"

monel49 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail monel49 Click to send private message to monel49 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
I'm sorry but I actually voted for Camille... I thought she has a nice cool voice... and for those who says she doen't look like a idol?? Who are you kidding? she's beautiful... Prettiest one in group 2... Clay Aykin certainly didn't look like one but it didn't matter...

monel49 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail monel49 Click to send private message to monel49 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Camile and Matt on to finals"
I'm sorry but I actually voted for Camille... I thought she has a nice cool voice... and for those who says she doen't look like a idol?? Who are you kidding? she's beautiful... Prettiest one in group 2... Clay Aykin certainly didn't look like one but it didn't matter...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •