The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob C. Web Chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-20-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob C. Web Chat"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

www.survivorfever.net

Q: In your opinion who was responsible for not finishing the puzzle?
Rob C: Uhhh... I don't think there was one person in particular. But I'll take Big Tom off the hook because he took a couple of big shots to his dome.
Q: What was your favorite time on All Stars?
Rob C: After we won the first challenge. Because last time I lost the first challenge, and that was an awful feeling.

Q: If you could make up your own tribe from all the current players, who would you choose?
Rob C: Me, Hatch, Lex, Jenna M., Sue Hawk and Kathy. It's pretty much Mogo Mogo.

Q: IT seemed you didn't have as aggressive a strategy starting out this time around, why not?
Rob C: I realized that I needed to try to get under the radar because if I started wheeling and dealing and lying to everybody right away, everyone would have come after me because of my reputation. My strategy was to tru to be under the radar.

Q: Rob, was it your decision to sit out that last challenge?
Rob C: It was a team decision but was mostly because Sue and Big Tom sat out the reward challenge, and we needed Boston Rob's strength, and Alicia had done a similar challenge in Australia

Q: What did you think of Boston Rob and Amber's relationship?
Rob C: I don't think it 's a good idea to make a boyfriend and girlfriend on Survivor because alliances shouldn't be out in the open like that.

Q: When searching for the key, why did you go 10 paces in front of the box instead of 10 paces behind as instructed?
Rob C: I interpreted as start from behind the thing and take 10 paces forward. I didn't think it was a big deal to dig in a different spot.

Q: I was looking for you to stay until the end, how betrayed do you feel right now?
Rob C: I feel pretty betrayed, but mostly just disappointed because I love playing Survivor.

Q: Do you think that if you had found the key to the rice chest you would have stayed?
Rob C: I don't think it could have hurt.

Q: How does all stars compare to Amazon? Any similarities? Differences?
Rob C: It's a completely different game. Because you know the people already, and in the Amazon it took them about a month to figure out what I was up to, and this time they knew before I started.

Q: Were you saddled like a donkey with some loser tribemates or what?
Rob C: Ha, ha ha... you said it, not me.

Q: Do you have a girlfriend?
Rob C: Yes, her name is Nicole and we've been going out for almost a year. She is absolutely the best.

Q: Did you have a crush on anyone in all stars?
Rob C: I didn't have a crush on any of the girls on all stars. This time I said I wasn't going to bother with trying to flirt with the girls.

Q: When you were contacted to be on the show, did you have any qualms about doing it again?
Rob C: I had no qualms. I love Survivor and I'd go again right now if they asked.

Q: What's up with the Luxury Items? Were you allowed them?
Rob C: No, we were not allowed them. But I would have brought my eight ball again if I could have.

Q: If you could choose two other people to have been on Survivor all stars who would they be?
Rob C: I'm going to go with Brian Heidik and Vecepia because they were winners and I don't think people should have gotten on because they were "attractive".

Q: Do you think you were voted off only because of your title as "the best player ever not to win"
Rob C: I don't think it helps. Ha ha ha. I think they wanted to make sure I kept that title. At least I don't have to change any of my letterhead or stationary.

Q: How long did the rain last? Was your shelter built up off the ground?
Rob C: The rain lasted all night for two nights in a row. Our shelter was about 10 inches off the ground, and the water almost came up over it.

Q: Who was your least favorite survivor All stars. Who was your favorite?
Rob C: My last favorite is Skamber. My favorite is probably Rudy

Q: What is your take on Jenna M? What did you think of her leaving last week?
Rob C: I think that Jenna M is a great player, and her and I are still good friends. I think it was a personal decision that she had to make and I think she made the right choice.

Q: How do you feel about former winners being in the game? Do you think any of them have a chance to win?
Rob C: I think that former winners do have a chance, but they're going to need the help of some non-winners who are savvy.

Q: Why do you think they put whiskey in your crate?
Rob C: Because they knew Boston Rob was in our tribe.

Q: Who smelled the worst?
Rob C: Big Tom by a mile. Ha ha ha ha.

Q: What would your Magic - 8 Ball have said about you last night at TC?
Rob C: Outlook not so good

Q: Have you received any offers for television or promotion of any kind?
Rob C: Yes, I got a lot of offers to do a lot of exciting things because of Survivor.

Q: Rob, did you see Jenna M and Heidi's spread in Playboy? Pretty hot stuff, huh?
Rob C: Heh heh heh... uhhh.. Jenna and Heidi were in Playboy?

Q: Who would you say was the most difficult to be around in your tribe while you were on the island?
Rob C: I think that Alicia was difficult to work with under the circumstances

Q: You are the Survivor fans' Survivor. How goes your stand up comedy gig?
Rob C: Well, hopefully it's better than my latest Survivor performance.

Q: Your tribe did a great job on your shelter, did it keep you dry during the storm?
Rob C: The shelter did keep us dry during the night. Boston Rob and Big Tom did a great job.

Q: Who did the most work at your camp?
Rob C: Believe it or not, Sue Hawk worked like a dog. And Big Tom did a ton of work too. And I just tried to help them with what they were doing.

Q: Aren't you a bit ticked off that Susan with her whiny attitude didn't get cut before you? Why do you think they kept her in the game?
Rob C: Honestly, I was pulling for Sue to stay in the game because I like her so much. But also I know that at the time no one else would align with Sue.

Q: What did you say to Jenna as she left that day? We saw you whisper to her?
Rob C: I just said goodbye and wished her the best of luck. I don't remember her exact words.

Q: Rob, up for Playgirl this time? The female world needs you!
Rob C: If you say so.

Q: What is your impression of Richard and the way he has played the game so far on All-Stars?
Rob C: I don't think that Richard is playing a good game this time. I don't care how many fish he's catching. He's going out of his way to get on people's nerves, which is not a bright idea.

Q: Give me a one-word description of each of your tribe members.
Rob C: Big Tom - funny; Sue Hawk - loud; Alicia - angry; Amber - annoying; Boston Rob - I would say strong, I'll take the high road.

Q: Are there any similarities between you and Jonny Fairplay?
Rob C: Yes, I think that Jonny Fairplay's strategy was the mutation of my strategy from the Amazon. And I mean that in a good way.

Q: Is there any animosity between you and Matthew from Amazon?
Rob C: No, that is a common misconception. Matt and I are actually good friends. And I was disappointed not to see him on All-Star

Q: If you had xray vision how would you use it?
Rob C: Heh, heh heh... I wouldhave used it only for good, like to see where the key was in the ground. I would have volunteered for the blindfold challenge.

Q: Would you have a problem with a previous winner winning all-stars?
Rob C: None whatsoever, if they win they deserve it.

Q: You wrote a thesis on The Impact of Reality TV, what (in 30 words or less lol) is the impact of such shows?
Rob C: The impact is that television must find new ways to keep itself fresh because now there are many different viable alternatives for the networks to program their schedules with.

Q: Rob, how do you feel about Rupert?
Rob C: Rupert seems like a good guy, but maybe he should think about borrowing Colby's Schick Quatro.

Q: What plans do you have for yourself now that this experience is over?
Rob C: I'm going to continue to make my Survivor appearances, keep performing stand up and eventually land a job in television production

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob C. Web Chat Brownroach 02-20-04 1
   RE: Rob C. Web Chat volsfan 02-20-04 3
 RE: Rob C. Web Chat Blow by Blow 02-20-04 2
   RE: Rob C. Web Chat GuessItRains 02-20-04 4
       RE: Rob C. Web Chat curtisknewyork 02-20-04 5
 RE: Rob C. Web Chat wendyp 02-23-04 6
 RE: Rob C. Web Chat samboohoo 02-24-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob C. Web Chat"
Well, he sure doesn't think Amber deserves any...credit? respect? $1,000,000?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob C. Web Chat"
If he feels that way, I wonder what the others think of her?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob C. Web Chat"
Thanks for typing all that up VS, I think the things you highlighted were pretty interesting.

His comments about Amber might be biased by irritation that RobM got the girl. Of course, I think we're all able to see that Amber isn't a strategic genius, especially with her remark to Big Tom that they could get RobM to vote with them. Duh, does she really think that Big Tom believes RobM is the third wheel in an alliance?

Interesting stuff about Sue. Maybe she can stick around a little longer. Alicia in trouble?

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob C. Web Chat"
I'd actually tend to think the opposite. Rob would likely have the most animosity toward the people who went the farthest in this game, which would seem therefore to be Alicia and Amber.

Rob's dislike of Amber is readily apparent in all this. The real question is whether it's because she makes the Final 2, or simply because he (like most other real Survivor fans) can't figure out why on earth she was asked back.

curtisknewyork 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curtisknewyork Click to send private message to curtisknewyork Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob C. Web Chat"
great job veruca!

interesting read...He sure dislikes Amber

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rob C. Web Chat"
Thanks for the transcript.

He did not think highly of Amber Or Alicia for that matter.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rob C. Web Chat"
Q: How do you feel about former winners being in the game? Do you think any of them have a chance to win?

Rob C: I think that former winners do have a chance, but they're going to need the help of some non-winners who are savvy.

Q: Would you have a problem with a previous winner winning all-stars?

Rob C: None whatsoever, if they win they deserve it.

I find this pretty interesting. Ethan? Hatch?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •