The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kimmie Lies Again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-03-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kimmie Lies Again"
Oh, dear. Caught in another lie. Kim told Iyanla last week that she had been trying to call her sister all weekend and she wasn't home, "She must be out of town."

Hmm.. didn't we see her on the phone getting the "out of service" recording last week? How would you know if she was home or not if you can't get through?

Fast forward: On yesterday's show, Kim said she didn't have her sister's phone number. (Finally, the truth?) So which is it? Was her sister not home or did she not have her number? It drives me batty when Iyanla doesn't jump on this stuff. I was waiting for her to get in Kim's face and say, "Which IS IT?" LOL!

I can't wait to see the cruise lie again.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kimmie Lies Again Sahara 08-03-05 1
   RE: Kimmie Lies Again sh33na 08-03-05 2
       RE: Kimmie Lies Again Mmae64 08-03-05 3
           RE: Kimmie Lies Again Kerry 08-03-05 4
               RE: Kimmie Lies Again sh33na 08-03-05 5
                   RE: Kimmie Lies Again Sahara 08-03-05 7
           RE: Kimmie Lies Again Sahara 08-03-05 6
   RE: Kimmie Lies Again ducgoo 08-03-05 10
       RE: Kimmie Lies Again Sahara 08-03-05 11
 RE: Kimmie Lies Again ducgoo 08-03-05 8
   RE: Kimmie Lies Again sh33na 08-03-05 9
 RE: Kimmie Lies Again SpoonStruck 08-03-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-03-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
Oh, man, I thought it was just me and I was missing something! (Sometimes when Kimmie is droning on, I tend to tune out or use that chance to go to the bathroom or something.) I was wondering how an out-of-service recording meant she wasn't home. I don't even see a good reason to lie about this. I suppose it is such a habit that she just does it.

Does Kim have Iyanla under some kind of a magic spell or something? It seems like she can get by with a lot, and some of the others get called for every tiny thing. I don't think that does her any favors.

I was moving the week that Sommer accused Kim of stealing the make-up. Was it ever clear if Kim stole it or not? My gut tells me she did, but I don't know that.

08-03-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
Of course, Kim never admitted to stealing the make-up but she looked, smelled, and acted guilty. She even later put some of her make-up in Sommer's bag to make it look like she was taking Kim's stuff. Then Kim said she thought someone was setting them up. Talk about childish! LOL!

Mmae64 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-03-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mmae64 Click to send private message to Mmae64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
Since Towanda has proved herself to be a thief, maybe she's the one who stole the make-up, not Kim.

Kerry 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-03-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kerry Click to send private message to Kerry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
Sheena or someone please tell me, did I miss something? What is the cruise lie, is it coming up or did I miss it? Thanks

08-03-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

It should be here soon, before Kim and Jennifer are supposed to leave for Denver with Iyanla.

Added: It looks like it will be on Friday's show.

08-03-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
Oh, good, something to look forward to! I hope she gets caught.(This is my first time to see this season.) I wish I could see season one.

08-03-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

That's a thought, too (referring to Towanda). It's hard to know out of that "trustworthy" group!

ducgoo 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ducgoo Click to send private message to ducgoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
HELLO,

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE FEEL'S THE SAME WAY THE I

DO. WHEN I WHATCH THIS SHOW AND I SEE KIMMIE ON THE SHOW I

CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL LIKE SHE IS A FAKE. WHEN THERE IS A

MEETING WITH ALL OF THE WOMEN AND SHE SAY'S ANYTHING AT ALL

I FEEL LIKE SHE IS EITHER LIEING TO TRY TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK

BETTER ON T.V. OR SHE IS JUST SIMPLY LIENG TO TRY TO MAKE A

GOOD IMPRESSION ON IYANIA OR RHONDA (THE LIFE COACHES). IF I AM WRONG

OR THERE IS ANY ONE ELSE THAT FEELS ANOTHER WAY PLEASE LET ME

KNOW BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THIS WAY IF I AM WRONG. I DO

BELIEVE THAT SHE IS A COMPLETE LIER AND I DO NOT I REPEAT DO

NOT TRUST HER AS FAR AS I CAN THROW HER AND BELIEVE ME THAT IS

IS NOT VERY FAR.

SINCERELY, A HONEST AND FAITHFULL WATCHER OF STARTING OVER!!!

08-03-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
Hi, ducgoo, I get the same feeling. I don't know for sure if it is right, and I am sure that part of the time she is sincere. But sometimes, I do feel like I am watching a performance. It is just a gut feeling.

ducgoo 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ducgoo Click to send private message to ducgoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE CAN PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE EXPAIN TO ME WHAT THE CRUISE LIE IS!!!! I HAVE WACHTED THE SHOW EVERY SINCE THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN IT AND I AM TRUELY HOOKED ON IT. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME BY EXPLAING THIS TO ME??

THANKS

A FAITHFUL WATCHER OF STARTING OVER!!!!

08-03-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
Hiya! If you watch this week, you will see it (I think.) I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kimmie Lies Again"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 11:27 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

PARTIAL SPOILER!

Here is a link from original season 2, which partially explains some of Kim's lying. Click below if you wish:

Click Below - I Can't Get This Text Link to Work

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID57/482.shtml

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •