The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finish these sentences"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is....
Merdith will be the....
I bet Kelly Jo is.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finish these sentences leogirl_21 01-05-04 1
   RE: Finish these sentences chobbs77 01-07-04 13
 RE: Finish these sentences KScott 01-05-04 2
 RE: Finish these sentences djk 01-05-04 3
 RE: Finish these sentences LeftPinky 01-05-04 4
 RE: Finish these sentences tig_ger 01-05-04 5
 RE: Finish these sentences delilahj 01-05-04 6
 RE: Finish these sentences Tiggertramp 01-05-04 7
 RE: Finish these sentences SilverStar 01-05-04 8
 RE: Finish these sentences Chrissy gal 01-05-04 9
 RE: Finish these sentences PepeLePew13 01-05-04 10
   RE: Finish these sentences forestforest 01-06-04 11
       RE: Finish these sentences dajaki 01-07-04 12
 RE: Finish these sentences littlemisssmartypants 01-08-04 14
   RE: Finish these sentences babydoll126 01-08-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-05-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is his eagerness to get all kissy face with all the girls.

Meredith will be the next lucky bachelorette to get married *hopefully*.

I bet Kelly Jo is also hoping to find the man of her dreams and marry him.

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

chobbs77 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-07-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chobbs77 Click to send private message to chobbs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is that he lost some of his integrity - by doing the show in the first place and how he treated some of the women.

Meredith will be herself, and won't talk babytalk or say cutsie things - that really bugged me about Trista, (but I still liked her.)

I bet Kelly Jo is going to focus on her career for a while and not get married anytime soon!

~Carrie~

"Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is....himself
Merdith will be the....next Trista
I bet Kelly Jo is.....laughing her ass off!!

a JSlice "ROCKS" original

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-05-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is everything about him!!

Merdith will be the least annoying bachelor/bachelorette yet.

I bet Kelly Jo is going to be one of the friends that visits on the Bachelorette.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-05-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bob's worst quality - wouldn't it be easier to just say, he doesn't have any good qualities...?

Meredith will be to shy to kiss all of the men on her first date.

Kelly Jo is glad it's over.

created by the amazing JSlice!

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-05-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is....his immaturity.
Merdith will be the....most.boring.bachelorette.ever.
I bet Kelly Jo is.....relieved that she didn't get stuck with Bob.

A Kyngsladye Original

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-05-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bob's worst quality is self- gratification without regard to others' feelings.

Meredith is having the time of her life.

And after the short lived embarrassing Bob/ Estella relationship; I bet, Kelly Jo is now glad, she did not end up with Bob!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Finish these sentences"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-04 AT 06:01 PM (EST)

I am with Leftpinky, the first question assumes that Bob HAS good qualities to compare the bad ones too.

Meredith will find happiness in the next amazing.most.dramatic.bachelorette.series.ever. (insert cheesy voice of course)

Kelly Jo is so lucky to have escaped the BS of Bob. Yeah for her!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finish these sentences"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-04 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

Bachelor Bob's worst quality is his awful crunchy oily hair.
Merdith will be the (see tig_ger's answer above!!)
I bet Kelly Jo is looking for Bob's phone number now that he & Estella are over.

SilverStar

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-05-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is everything from the neck up and everything from the neck down!!

Meredith will be the same as Trista - she will do what ABC tells her to do.

I bet Kelly Jo is glad she is not with Blob, but disappointed she is not more famous.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is.... his uncanny ability to go through the most awkward breakups -- first, his ex-wife leaves a Post-it note saying they're through and then he calls up Estella on the phone and says "oh by the way, we're kaput."

Meredith will be the.... most boring bachelor/bachelorette of them all to date -- she'll be snarky at times but it'll seem forced as if the producers put a hot cattle brander to her ass to get her to say something just to hype up some non-event. And halfway through the game she'll overact and try to do something out of character in response to the criticism she'll get for being aloof.

I bet Kelly Jo is.... gallivanting around with some dude and laughing her butt off at all the stuff going on with Blab and Estella and Meredith.

forestforest 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-06-04, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forestforest Click to send private message to forestforest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Finish these sentences"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-04 AT 01:45 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-06-04 AT 01:27 AM (EST)

Bob's worst quality is being an opportunistic liar.
Bob's second worst quality is his nose, where they put the leftovers from Michael Jackson's.
Bob's third worst quality is that he's a dead bore.

++++++++++++++
Meredith will be a lot smarter that we've seen so far and her personality will begin to shine through because she's gonna find a guy who's right for her. Ultimately, the reason Bob cut her off (I mean besides having to date Meredith's granny) was that he knew Meredith would not hesitate to find a tasteful (excuse the choice of words) way of letting the world know that Bob is under-endowed in the part of the trousers we all liked best on John Kennedy, Jr. or, say, Brad Pitt.

++++++++++++++

Kelly Jo is sitting in her room by the window, cuddled up on her favorite rocking chair (the one bequeathed to her by Meredith's granny), with a hammer in her lap. She pays close attention to the cuckoo clock -- and at five-minute intervals, Kelly Jo lifts the hammer and whacks herself on the skull. "How I wish," she says, "someone had done this for me while the show was in production."

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-07-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Finish these sentences"
LOL! Welcome forestforest!

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-08-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is....his pseudocharming nature which he uses to cover up his total lack of substance. Anyone suspect that he chose the karaoke date specifically to highlight his singing skills? I'm sure that, if he had his druthers, every date would have involved him singing.

Merdith will be the....funniest bachelorette. The one who says the things that we are all thinking.

I bet Kelly Jo is.....relieved.

babydoll126 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-08-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll126 Click to send private message to babydoll126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Finish these sentences"
Bachelor Bob's worst quality is.... his laugh & singing voice
Merdith will be the....best bachelorette yet (of course there isn't much competition there)
I bet Kelly Jo is.....thankful she didn't wind up with blob

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •