The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 4 Spoiler!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

barrymore 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail barrymore Click to send private message to barrymore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 4 Spoiler!"
So I stumbbled accros this spoiler in the newspaper this morning. Not only does it give us a boot order but it gives us some information as to how the survivors go -- including an interested tie in the final 4 between Rob M and Rupert. Hope taht you enjoy.

Survivor outcome spoiled
Warning! This story may reveal All-Stars' biggest secrets
By KEVIN WILLIAMSON -- Ottawa Sun
Bah! you cry. This is just more spoilerific gossip that ultimately proves false, you say. How dare we publish lies, lies and more lies.

And normally, skeptic that I am, I would agree that these are probably just the ramblings of a few nerds with time on their hands between Britney Spears downloads and Dungeons and Dragons marathons.

Except this particular nerd, whoever he or she or they are, correctly predicted that ex-navy SEAL Rudy Boesch would be booted off Thursday's episode.

Which, at least for now, lends this report some credibility. Certainly, if it proves accurate for the next two or three weeks, it will mark an unprecedented security fiasco.

For now, take the following -- a list of who gets eliminated in descending order from next week until the super-sized finale -- with copious grains of salt.

* Jenna Morasca: The Amazon winner and Playboy pinup leaves the game next week after she learns her mother has died.

* Rob Cesternino: Considered the best player to never win, Amazon's mouthy geek will again be sent home packing.

* Jerri Manthey: Survivor's bad girl leaves with her forked tail between her legs.

* Susan Hawke: Lex and Shii-Ann join forces to clip this Hawke's wings.

* Ethan Zohn: Pretty-boy Ethan turns out to be the sissy we all knew him to be. No word on whether he cries during his exit.

* Richard Hatch: The uber-Survivor finds a boot in his flabby, naked ass in episode No. 8. Apparently Rupert calls Hatch "a pathetic shell of the Survivor I champion."

* Colby Donaldson: Donaldson heads back to Texas, as the merger happens.

* Lex Van den Berghe: Lex and his tattoos get rubbed out.

* Kathy Vavrick O'Brien: Kathy tries to create an old folks alliance. It doesn't work.

* Shii-Ann Huang: She thinks she's the Great Manipulator, but in the end, it's her back exhibiting a gigantic knife.

* Alicia Calaway: She's muscled out.

* Jenna Lewis: Jenna's departure reveals the makeup of the final four ...

* Rupert Boneham: A reportedly terrific episode ends in a tie with Rupert and Rob Mariano battling it out down to the wire. Unfortunately, Rupert is the one to go.

* Big Tom Buchanan: Rob wins immunity and takes Amber with him. So long, Tom.

* Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano: The cocky construction worker and babilicious Stuff cover girl comprise the final two -- but there's no word on which one of this unlikely alliance takes the $1-million prize.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 4 Spoiler! Raistlin212 02-08-04 1
   RE: Final 4 Spoiler! barrymore 02-08-04 2
       RE: Final 4 Spoiler! Raistlin212 02-08-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Raistlin212 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-08-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Raistlin212 Click to send private message to Raistlin212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 4 Spoiler!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-04 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

It's the sleek28 spoiler, with better punctuation.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4703.shtml#124

barrymore 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail barrymore Click to send private message to barrymore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 4 Spoiler!"
where did sleek mention the final 4 tie?

Raistlin212 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-08-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Raistlin212 Click to send private message to Raistlin212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final 4 Spoiler!"
"Rupert- Tie here- GREAT episode- Amber and Rob vote Rupert, Tom and Rupert vote Rob M (while i cannot tell you for sure, it is obvious through confessionals) Rob M makes deal with Tom at tribal council to change vote and take to final 2- Tom takes deal- just like in PI Rupert actually was pretty cool during this, but just like in Pi his bad moments are not shown"

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4703.shtml#18

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •