The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 3 Web promo caps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 3 Web promo caps"
On SFever here:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep3_wp.html

Voice Over Transcript

VO: CBS, Thursday, the Survivor All Stars face brutal bug attacks...
Jenna: They look like, they already are..
VO: Personal attacks...
Tom: Sue is the hag from hell.
Sue: These are really stupid people I'm with.
VO: ...plus a heart-wrenching decision.
Kathy: Her mom is in cancer rehab, she should not be here.
Colby: Losing anyone could be a detriment.
VO: And something...
Jerri: My God!
VO: ...they never...
Richard: Whoaaaaa!
VO: ... expected.
Ethan: It's scarey.
VO: Shark attack!
Ethan?: aaaahhhhhh!
VO: Don't miss an all new Survivor: All Stars, Thursday

Still no challenge caps. Looks like Kathy and Jenna have a heart-to-heart about Jenna's mom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps Blow by Blow 02-06-04 1
   RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps FSUGUY 02-06-04 2
       RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps JazzyJax 02-06-04 4
       RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps Blow by Blow 02-06-04 7
       still no challenge pics idiotcowboy 02-06-04 8
   RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps KObrien_fan 02-06-04 5
 RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps mistofleas 02-06-04 3
   RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps Blow by Blow 02-06-04 6
 RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps I_Got_Nutn 02-06-04 9
   RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps speedyforme 02-06-04 10
       RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps I_Got_Nutn 02-06-04 11
           RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps KObrien_fan 02-06-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-06-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
Yeah, all signs point to "A very special Survivor" with lots of consolation going on over in Mogo Mogo. Seems real obvious that Jenna's heading home.

What's Jerri holding in her hand in that first picture?

-BbB

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-06-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
Here's the Pics:

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
Whew, glad Richard has some shorts on on the leg scar close up shots (assuming that is him that is

The size of Richard's little shark sure is smaller than Rupert's. Isn't that a shot of Rup's shark in S7?

And Ethan's "that's scary" was from Ep. 2. IMO this shark thing is as usual blown out of proportion...

02-06-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
About the shark, pic 34 sure likes someone being bit in the arm or armpit by a small shark. Based on the size of the belly and the apparent lack of a swimsuit, I think we have enough confirmation that it's Rich.

-BbB

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "still no challenge pics"
of course if it's SOS and no IC that would likely explain that.

-ICB

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
OMH BbB it looks like Jerri is holding some beef jerky!

Sorry I had to say it

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-04 AT 03:33 PM (EST)

Well the first few pictures confirm for me that the argument between Jeri and Rupert is about moving their shelter.

From EP1 Preview:

Ep 3 preview

--thinks a storm must have taken out their first one

edited to put the damn pictures in

02-06-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
Yeah, I was looking at that apparently new shelter and trying to decide if that really in their camp or somewhere else. It almost looks to me like a significant amount of sand has been dug out and Rupert is climbing up out of the shelter. Or am I seeing things?

Of course, I doubt it's anything to do with a challenge since Jerri is wearing her hat and there are not buffs to be seen. I dunno.

-BbB

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
What is the cylindrical object on the left?

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
TREEMAIL...

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
You are correct sir.

So, this must be footage from Ep. 2, unless they are getting another chest this week.

Nutn

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 3 Web promo caps"
Caps 28 and 29 are from Ep 2 as well. (Dicques whole speech about how the finding of the key and getting fire isn't survivor, the interpersonal relationships, THAT's survivor)

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •