The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-04, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
This is one of the BEST Survivor Insiders ever!

Keep in mind, archives, including all of Survivor 6 and 7, are posted on http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork (Thanks to Larry Londy for the webspace).

------------------------
TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTES
------------------------

Markopolo's note: The clip description says "Chapera votes," which is likely just a typo. I still get the tribes mixed up! .... Wow, Jerri is really nice when she's voting in Tribal Council. Yet she complained about Rudy and his building skills/knowledge for four minutes last episode insider. And then she gets into a fight with America's favorite castaway next week. Who is the real Jerri?

Jerri (votes Rudy): (CRYING) Rudy, you are the greatest, strongest man I have ever met in my life and I am so glad that I got to know you. This is like the hardest vote I've ever made and we're going to miss you terribly around camp. I know you hurt your foot and we're all very concerned about you about that. And (SHAKES HER HEAD) ...

Rudy (votes Ethan): You can only win once in this game. He won once.

Ethan (votes Rudy): Rudy, you're a role model for all of America. It's an honor to be on your team. But this is strategical. (GREAT WORD YOU INVENTED, MR. DICTIONARY) I want us to win some more challenges and you're slowing us down. Say hi to Jack by the monkey for me.

Jenna L. (votes Rudy): (takes a deep breath) I'm sorry, Rudy. I respect you more than anybody playing this game. And you're the only true hero here. But you're hurt, and we need to make our team stronger because we're losing. But you don't deserve this. (I CAN THINK OF SOMETHING JENNA DESERVES, BUT THIS IS A PG-13 POST).

Rupert (votes Ethan): Ethan you're tough. Rudy and I made a pact and I am not voting for Rudy. Gotta vote for you, Ethan.

------------------------
ROB C. ON HIS TRIBE
------------------------

Clip description: How does Rob REALLY feel about his new tribe members? Find out now!

Markopolo's note: FINALLY! We hear from Rob C.
He has been under the radar so far. This is a FANTASTIC clip with lots of possible spoiler info.

1) Rob C has a "tentative" alliance with Alicia.
2) Rob C doesn't like Rob M and Amber together.
3) Rob C thinks Alicia, Sue or him could be next to go. "I'm in a precarious situation," he says.
4) Rob C says Sue is: "Strategically, I think she's playing one of the worst games I've ever seen."

Rob C (confessional): Around here, what Boston Rob says, goes. That it doesn't really matter who else may have ideas. It's pretty much Boston Rob's way or no way at all. But for the most part, I'd say his leadership is pretty solid. I really don't have any complaints of Boston Rob's leadership of this tribe, except for the role that Amber plays in Boston Rob's decision-making and leadership. OK...TOO EASY TO SAY ANYTHING.

Amber doesn't really bring anything to the table here for us. QUOTE OF THE YEAR!

Yeah, she looks good in a bathing suit. But that's not going to help us in this game. That, if I had my say, I think we should vote out Amber if and when we go to tribal council, because she is the weakest member of our tribe. She does the least work around camp. And complains the most. SOUNDS LIKE JESSICA SIMPSON.

Those are three strikes against her. And I think she should go. But because Boston Rob likes having her around sort of as a queen to the throne or a plaything or just somebody to snuggle with at nighttime, Boston Rob is not going to let Amber go.

Markopolo's note: Flashback to Survivor 4: Marquesas. Rob M. did the same thing with Sarah (Cleopatra). She was the Robfather's little kitten. The two were in control of the Maraamu tribe (after those dumbarses voted out Hunter). The only thing that prevented them from winning was a tribal switch. Will MB give us a tribal switch to ruin Robfather's gameplan this time?

Rob C (confessional): Amber is going to do whatever Boston Rob tells her to. So not only is Boston Rob the leader, he also has two votes at tribal council.

CUT

I don't know if Boston Rob and Amber have as much as an alliance so much as they're kinda of dating a little bit. There's flirting. There's laughing. There's touching and all this kind of stuff. THIS CONCEPT IS FOREIGN TO CESTERNINO BECAUSE HIS DOG WON'T EVEN FLIRT WITH HIM.

It really doesn't have any place on Survivor. So I don’t think it's strategic. BIG MISTAKE. I think it's sort of a, she's here, he's here thing. They're kinda going to do the same thing. The same thing they’re going to do is whatever Boston Rob wants. And I think Boston Rob is going to keep her around instead of Alicia, myself or Susan.

CUT

I would say that I have a tentative alliance with Alicia. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't vote against her in case that was the way the tribe was going to go. I am in a precarious situation. Whether it's best to rock the boat, and sort of influence the way things are going to go down. Or whether or not I should kind of stay off to the side and be a more under the radar type strategist and make my move later in the game. It's very early.

CUT

Sue Hawk is the most unusual woman I have ever met. Ironically enough, it seems as though nothing in the jungle can kill her, but her behavior may be the one thing that takes her out of this game. Whereas the other players are getting weaker, Sue seems to be getting stronger. She is really an amazing woman in how she can just -- she's drinking the well water, she's eating things she finds on the ground. She doesn't care. She is really bulletproof in the sense that nothing physically can hurt her.

But strategically, I think she's playing one of the worst games I've ever seen. Sue consistently separates herself from the rest of the tribe. She doesn't want to listen to Boston Rob. She doesn't want to play along with anybody. She is just going to do her thing whether you like it or not, you have to deal with it. I admire that in Sue, but I think it's going to hurt her in this game.

------------------------
WE FOUND LEMONS!
------------------------

Clip description: The hungry Chapera tribe went on a hunt for lemons, but why were they so surprised when they actually found them? Get the answer here.

Markopolo's note: This is a funny clip. Rob M. is hilarious. And no, the title "we found Lemons" is NOT Mark Burnett's famous quote after he casted the entire Thailand cast!

(AT CHAPERA)

Alicia (approaching Tom): Does this look a lemon to you?

Tom: It looks kinda like an apple, too. (BOY THE IQ OF THIS TRIBE IS ALMOST AS HIGH AS HEIDI'S)

Tom (confessional sitting on a large set tree stumps/fat branches, straddling): Alicia found a lemon. Just as soon as she saw one on the ground, I had seen them in the tree. (SHOT OF TOM PICKING A LEMON). This is a game of hope and who can do things and who can find things. So I went to grab them to show them. But I knew where those lemons were. And I kind of wanted the lemon thing to be a Big Tom deal, instead of an Alicia deal.

TOM, STOP TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR ALICIA'S WORK. DON'T YOU KNOW SHE'S A STRONG WOMAN? AND HER STRENGTH FOUND THOSE LEMONS. NOT JUST HER WOMANLY-SEXUAL-APPRENTICE STRENGTH, BUT HER INNER STRENGHT. SHE IS A STRONG WOMAN. DID I MENTION THAT SHE'S STRONG?...(THIS IS AN ODE TO ANTI'S RECAPS ON www.acmebraintrust.com).

(SHOTS OF TOM INTRODUCING THE GROUP TO A LEMON, AMBER AND ROB ARE CHEERING FOR TOM)

Tom (to tribe): Y'all want to save it for a rainy day? (Puts lemon down pants). THE LEMON HAD PLENTY OF ROOM DOWN THERE.

(SHOTS OF ALICIA LOOKING PISSED)

Amber: Wait, where did you find them?

Tom: In a tree.

THIS DIALOGUE IS WHY SURVIVOR WINS THAT PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD EVERY YEAR.

Amber: Oh my god! Oh my god!

Alicia: I just found four of them. Oh my god, there's more!

Rob M (confessional): Alicia with her dramatic "Oh my god! Oh my God, look what I found! Oh thank the lord da da da da da dah." She found a lemon tree, which I'm sure Big Tom probably hit off his head three times.

Rob M (confessional translated into Bostonese for Boston readers): Aliciahhh wehth hehr drahmahtic, "Oh mah god! Oh mah god, leuhk what I fahnd. Oh thahnk the lahrd." She fahnd a lehmon treh, it's naght like sheh wahn the warld series. Go Sawks. Go Sawks. I'm sure Big Tom prahbably hit off his hehd threh times like that George Steinbrennah dahmass. Oh, and Jahn Carroll is gay. And so is Jeff Vahner. The jury's out, suckahs!"

SHOTS OF AMBER SUCKING...NO, THIS ISN'T STUFF MAGAZINE.

Rob (confessional): Because it's right at the entrance of our camp. It just goes to show how observant we've been since we've been here.

Alicia (to Amber as she smells the Lemon): That's vitamins and juiciness. TO MAKE HER THE STRONG WOMAN SHE IS!

Alicia (to Amber): Smell it! NO, THIS ISN'T HOWARD STERN, SORRY FELLAS.

Alicia (confessional): We've been searching as far as we could walk for lemons. We took such long hikes for lemons and they are five steps away from camp. Right in front of our faces. It's ridiculous. YEP, THAT TRIBAL IQ IS PRETTY HIGH.

:::SURVIVOR IQ CHART:::
IQ rankings for Survivors according to former Amazon Survivor and future dental assistant (she will “assist” the dentist) Heidi Strobel. These MUST be taken seriously, because it’s hard being so beautiful and smart.

1) Heidi (at least 200, it's really unmeasurable)
2) Jenna M. (Yet, she’s Heidi’s role model?)
3) Big Tom after becoming literate.
4) Ambore
5) Susan
6) Sean Keniff’s alphabet strategy
7) Big Tom before becoming literate.
8) Rest of Chapera tribe
9) Christa and Ryan Shoulders smoking it.
10) Ethan trying to empty water-logged boats.
11) Rudy: “I dunno.”
12) Colby at F2 Tribal Council

109) Christa and Ryan Shoulders not smoking it.
110) Ramona
111) Greg Buis
112) Andrew

:::BACK TO THE CLIP:::

Alicia (to Amber): Sometimes the longer you're out, the more you see. SUCH DEEP THOUGHTS FOR A STRONG WOMAN.

Amber: A sense of height.

Alicia: Totally.

Alicia (confessional): How could we not see these? But we saw them. Let me tell ya something, we'll be eating lemons. CUZ SHE'S A STRONG WOMAN!

Alicia (to Amber as they both smell the lemon): Oh my God!

Alicia and Amber: MMMmmmmmnnn. ONCE AGAIN, THIS ISN'T HOWARD STERN, SORRY FELLAS.

------------------------
COLBY AFTER DARK
AKA: MOMMY, I'M SCARED! HOLD ME TIGHT!

------------------------

Clip description: Watch Colby dig in for another miserable night's sleep under the stars.

Markopolo's note: Good clip. These clips are SO MUCH better than the Yahoo Platinum ones. We also learn a bit of spoiling info:

1) Colby is "secluded" from his tribe.
2) He thinks Shii Ann is complaining too much and takes some nice shots at her. Says maybe she needs to go.
3) Seems pretty low-key. No huge signs of discontent in being there.

Colby (on beach at night): Last night Lex and I dug up some pits and slept out here. THAT WAS BEFORE FRIEND PROBSTER INVITED THE COLBSTER TO HIS PERSONAL SUITE.

It wasn't too bad. As long as it's not raining, we're going to try and sleep outside. The bamboo's not too comfortable to me. Trying to sleep six in there, there's so much tossing and turning. YEAH, THE REAL REASON WAS YOU AND LEX HAD TO ESCAPE THE NAKED ONE.

Sometimes a little too negative energy in there for me. STOP WHINING BEFORE I THROW A SCHICK AT YOU!

So, ya know, it's obviously wet. But if I can dig down a little bit, it gets a lot warmer the deeper you go. (ISN'T THAT WHAT BOSTON ROB SAID TO AMBER AT CHAPERA?)

And I'm kinda bored. A little tired, but not exhausted. So I thought I'd give it a shot. See what I can dig, see what I can form. (AGAIN, THIS CLIP'S AUDIO MUST BE FROM ROB AND AMBER).

If it's comfortable enough, I'll stay out here. If not, I'll go back there.

You know, we're so lucky to be here (THERE'S A WEIRD SKIP IN THIS PART OF THE CLIP...DID COLBY SAY SOMETHING?) I don't mind being alone. I am kinda a solitudinal person. (AGAIN, WE'RE MAKING UP NEW VOCABULARY WORDS!) Downtime and alone time is very important to me. If it gives them some more room in the shelter, then good. I like it out here.

Bugs aren't too much fun. Other than it's ok.

CUT

You know, I think it's important regardless of circumstances in the situation to keep a positive attitude. And I think it's very hard sometimes for people to do that. And Shii Ann primarily. Man, I think she digs deep, but she can't find it in herself to not complain. And I can't be around people who complain all the time. It doesn't have an effect on me; it has an effect on other people. It's just negative energy. All of us have played this game, and all of us have lasted a lot longer than Shii Ann. You gotta look way down the road. There's just no reason or excuse for complaining on Day 4. For if you're lucky you got 30 more days. It's going to get a lot worse, before it ever gets better.

When you sit in a shelter that's been built in two days flat, it not only keeps you off the ground away from the bugs, but it keeps the vast majority of the rain off you. And (she's) complaining about the rain falling on (her) head. You need to check yourself and you need to check your reasons for being here. Because somebody might be better off going home. It's never going to be completely comfortable here. That's not what this game is about.

The more you complain the more you make it uncomfortable for everyone else. And that's a selfish mindset.

------------------------
KING RICHARD
------------------------

Clip description: Is Richard having fun yet? Sit in while Richard reveals his new strategy for SURVIVOR: ALL STARS.

Markopolo's note: Richard has an "alliance" with Colby. He's smart if they make it to the Final 3, but, otherwise, he's screwed and he knows it.

Richard (confessional): It's a wacky strategy, I know, to walk around and do nothing. But actually part of it is, I don't know what I want to do. I am flying by the seat of my pants, trying to figure out what to do. Last time I built the fire pit and this time I started it and I though, eh, I don't feel like building a pit.

So I am walking around, just watching people, figuring out what people are doing and what pushes their buttons. (HOW ABOUT FAT, OBNOXIOUS, NAKED GUYS WHO ARE LAZY? YOU'RE NOT A FIANCE AND THIS ISN'T A SHOW ON FOX.)

I am pretty good at smoothing things over, so if it gets flaky and people are getting ticked off, then I'll change and I'll do something.

CUT

Colby and I have had some conversations about working together.

CUT

He knows I'm going to mess with him. And he's just mister neutral, which is good. It's a great way to play the game. But I've got it in my pocket if I need it, that he's playing Mister Neutral. (I THINK COLBY'S HOPING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY MR. NEUTER!)

I'd hate to use that against him (laughs). But at some point, it's going to become very obvious that he's, look at how strong, look at how fit, look at how quiet, look at how smooth, look at how under the radar: Guys, we gotta get rid of that. Ya know, if I needed to. I'd hate to do that to a buddy and all. You know, it's a fun game. It's a fun game. I'm kind of excited. It's a tough one, ya know. I want to win the thing. And I'm here to win the thing. But boy, whoo, am I a target. It's going to be a tough game. It's no easy task

------------------------
THE LIST GAME
------------------------
Clip description: With nothing but time on their hands, Mogo Mogo created the List Game, their version of "Would You Rather."

Markopolo's note: Kathy is not seen in this clip.

Colby (to tribe): X-ray vision or the ability to be invisible?

(Everyone says Invisible)

Colby: You know they did a study with men and women and which superpower you would rather have. Superman being able to fly. The invisible man. And most women would say fly. And most men would say invisible.

Lex: See I would say fly to that question. (WELL THAT EXPLAINS THINGS).

Colby: See I would say invisible. (BECAUSE I AM A MAN'S MAN. I AM NOT A MOMMA'S BOY WHO LIKES BEING IN THE SAME BED WITH MY MOTHER.)

Shii Ann: I would say the guy who controls brains, Doctor X.

Lex (annoyed): That wasn't one of them.

Jenna M: TV for the rest of your life or radio for the rest of your life?

Shii Ann: TV.

Lex (wanting to look cool after he looked like a woman earlier): Radio.

SHII ANN GIVES ANNOYED LOOK. COLBY SAYS TV.

Shii Ann: Frank Sinatra or Elvis Presley?

Lex: That's a tough one.

Jenna: Sinatra (SHE HAS NO CLUE WHO HE IS).

EVERYONE SAYS CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD

Shii Ann: Perfect teeth and a hairy back or gorgeous eyes and bad breath?

Jenna M: Oh that's hard! (WHAT SHE MEANT TO SAY IS THAT BOTH OPTIONS WOULD BE AT A BIGGER ADVANTAGE OVER HER, BECAUSE SHE GETS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST FOR BEING BEAUTIFUL.)

Richard: I'll take the teeth because you can wax.

LAUGHTER

Shii Ann: What if you can't?

Jenna: I'll take the hairy back.

Lex: I'll take the hairy back. I'll just make it work for me.

CUT

Jenna: This game is fun.

Shii Ann: yeah I like it.

Colby: OK, a trip to the moon or a trip around the world?

EVERYONE SAYS AROUND THE WORLD

Jenna M: The moon is a big rock.

Colby: I'm going to have to say the moon, man. It's such a rare opportunity. Chance to see the earth from space, that would be so cool.

Lex: Too short, it doesn't take you long to get the moon and back. Around the world takes a lot longer.

Jenna: Happy and poor or unhappy and rich?

(PERSONALLY, I THINK UNHAPPY AND "Rich" WOULD BE TWO BAD THINGS).

EVERYONE SAYS HAPPY AND POOR.

Lex: I pretty much know what that's like.

Jenna: You'd be surprised how many people say unhappy and rich.

Lex: Oh, I'm sure.

Shii Ann: OK, love of a lifetime and not remember it or never have true love?

Jenna: Oh that's a good one. (TRIES TO HIDE THE FACT THAT SHE'S HAD TOO MANY LOVES OF A LIFETIME AND DIDN'T REMEMBER THEM).

Lex: That's an easy one. Love of a lifetime.

Shii Ann: But you don't remember it!

Lex: At least I had one (WHICH IS MORE THAN CESTERNINO CAN SAY).

Richard: At least you'd know while it happens.

Lex: OK, death by guillotine or death by electrocution? (QUESTION THEY ASK ALL THE TIME IN TEXAS).

EVERYONE SAYS GUILLITONE.

Lex: I'm surprised they don't do it that way. It's the most humane way. And it's cheap as hell. (COLBY LAUGHING). It's a no-brainer. Shawomp. It's fail-safe.

Jenna: You know now they numb them before electrocution.

Lex: Guillotine is so quick.

Jenna: But it's so messy.

Lex: All you have is a bucket. A big bucket.

Colby: Yea.

------------------------
RUDY THE DAY AFTER
------------------------

Markopolo's note: Oh Rudy, he's hilarious. He's sill using Survivor 1 strategy, which of course, won't work this time around. His story about being friends with Richard is hilarious and a MUST-READ!

Rudy (day-after interview): I think I made the statement that I am going to keep doing this till I win. So I had to come back. But I would have anyway. I'll keep doing it until they throw me out.

CUT

I didn't do nothing to prepare for this game. I was going to lose a little weight, come in lighter, but maybe I lost five pounds. I should have lost 10. But it didn't help because when we got put on that island, that's the first time we found out that this was the tribe.

And Jenna and Jerri were buddies. Tina and Ethan were buddies so I got a hold of Rupert and aid you and me need to stick together or we'll be eliminated.

CUT

I had all intentions to get into an alliance, because I learned in the first show that alliances is the way you make it through hit or miss. The alliance in the first show we had em all line up, just wait your turn to get eliminated. And it worked. In a way, people were grouped up in this tribe, there was nothing Rupert and myself could do. And he was anxious for me to talk to them. He was just waiting for me to say something.

I did. Maybe the first day we were out there, I told em we better stick together or we'll be gone.

Jenna, Jerri and Ethan. I had three votes against me and there were two votes against Ethan. That was me and Rupert, I think. I can't be positive until I watch the show, but I think that's the way it went.

I would have teamed up with Rupert anyway. I trusted him. But we needed more than just the two of us. Four is ideal. And there's nobody. I would have probably approached Ethan next, but we never got the chance.

Ethan was, after they put Tina off, he said he's next and he's targeted. He was right, that was the way it was going to go, but it never happened that way. But I would have teamed up with Rupert anyway, and then looked at somebody else, at least one more.

CUT

I don't know if it was friendship or not (with Rupert). But he told me he'd heard could trust me and he said you can trust me. And that's all I need to know about a guy. He gives you his word, I stick to it. And if he doesn't, I'll get even.

But the way things were set up, Rupert was next. That's all there is to it. You know. They had it all lined up. I dunno.

CUT

These people are not my type of people. There might be a few, but I wouldn't pick any of them in that first group as a friend. In fact, Richard was probably the best friend I had in that group of all the people. If somebody told me 20 years ago, "you going to be buddies with a queer." I would have told them they were nuts. But I was. I got along pretty good with him. We go to New York and people want our pictures. I gotta tell him to keep my hands on my shoulder and stuff like that. But that's ok. QUOTE OF THE WEEK!

CUT

I wish I would have lasted longer. You know the first couple people off, the reason you're off, I think, is they're just looking for a reason. Because nobody's mad at anybody yet. You get by a week, week and a half, then people start getting irritated with each other, and all you have to do is sit back and have them eliminate each other. And that's the way it works a lot, but it didn't work out that way.

------------------------
RUDY'S FINAL WORDS
------------------------

Markopolo's note: Notice: CBS didn't put the part about him saying, "If I was them I'd stay clear of me." Tha part DID appear on the televised version,

Rudy (final words): The second time around, I was three years slower, for one thing, and I noticed that. I'm not getting any younger, and it's not getting any easier. But I enjoy doing it.

I should know that there's a lot of cutthroating going on out there. I should have known better than the agreement I made.

CUT

Well, what surprised me the most was probably talking to these people two hours ago, and everything is all set to go, and I wouldn't have been voted off. But all of a sudden, I am. I don't like that. It makes me feel lousy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... johndoe 02-06-04 1
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... Brownroach 02-06-04 6
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... allstarr 02-06-04 11
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... queencityfan 02-06-04 2
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... frisky 02-06-04 3
 THANKS! volsfan 02-06-04 4
   MEATING WOMEN crayZoZ 02-06-04 14
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... mtopaz 02-06-04 5
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... ginger 02-06-04 7
 Thanks! (nt) udg 02-06-04 8
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... Tinman 02-06-04 9
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... Loree 02-06-04 10
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... Krendie 02-06-04 12
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... Markopolo100 02-06-04 13
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... GetMeOuttaHere 02-06-04 15
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... Dilemma 02-07-04 16
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... Flowerpower 02-07-04 17
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... wendyp 02-09-04 18
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... FrogPrincess 02-11-04 19
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... Brownroach 02-11-04 20
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... okaloosajohn 02-11-04 21
   rudy rambles cqvenus 02-11-04 22
       RE: rudy rambles Brownroach 02-11-04 23
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRAN... buckeyegirl 02-11-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

johndoe 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johndoe Click to send private message to johndoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
The thing that struck me most in the insider clips was Rob C's confessional.

Is it just me, or is Rob just way too happy to be on ASS. He seems to have lost the edge that made him such a great player in S6. He is such a big fanboy of the show, that he is star-struck to be on the same tribe as Sue, Tom, and RobM.

The fact that he is focused on voting out Amber and not RobM is a huge mistake. Boston Rob has shown in the past that he goes for the biggest threat first regardless of Challenges (Hunter in S4). RobM will want to consolodate his power immediately, and if you look at the tribe the only real threat to him is RobC. I think RobC is letting hero worship cloud his judgement.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-04 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

Thanks for the transcription, as always, Marko!

The fact that he is focused on voting out Amber and not RobM is a huge mistake.

No necessarily. It depends on when they have to go to TC first. Boston Rob is strong in the challenges. But they should get rid of one of them.

Rob C should start pulling Alicia and Sue in right now. He says he sort of has an alliance with Alicia and Sue is isolated. So, could they eventually get Tom as well? I don't know what Tom's deal is since I didn't watch S3. It seems he liked the young ladies, would he object to voting out Amber for that reason?

allstarr 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allstarr Click to send private message to allstarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
RobM will want
>to consolodate his power immediately,
>and if you look at
>the tribe the only real
>threat to him is RobC.

I totally agree with you!! That is why Rob C is the first person voted out of Chapera!!(according to sleek28)

Rob C lost his chance to stay already because he is not forming alliances. Everyone should know that or UTR is what works when you are not the leader.

I am just wondering how they lose the next challenge? Do they do it on purpose?

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
MP,

Thanks so much for making me LOL at work, your comments and insights really appeal to my sicko sense of humor! Also have enjoyed visiting your new site, keep up the good work!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks, Marco!

*headbutt*

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "THANKS!"
Great job Marko!

I think it is funny that Rob C. is sort of put out with Rob M. and Amber! I think he is jealous because he approached Survivor the first as a way of meating women!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

crayZoZ 29 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crayZoZ Click to send private message to crayZoZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "MEATING WOMEN"
Now thats a euphemism that really made me laugh

I guess King Rich would be passing his time in the game thinking about "meating men"

Chuckle, Chuckle
crayZoZ

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Thank you Marko for getting the transcript up so fast. Great clips! I was LMAO at:

This is a funny clip. Rob M. is hilarious. And no, the title "we found Lemons" is NOT Mark Burnett's famous quote after he casted the entire Thailand cast!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Emtphrd - scuze me (spits out bug) - that Rob guy kind of has my number (grabs worm from beneath toes, consumes)...gee, kinda thirsty now (takes off bikini top, rings out into open mouth)...

Thank you for Insider transcript - better than the show in some ways!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Thanks! (nt)"
---
UDG

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks, Marko! Great transcript, even better comments. I'm still LOL!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks Marko! Reading your post is more fun than watching the clips.

Rob C is still jealous when the other guys get the girls. He behaved this way against Dave and Alex in S6 too.

Krendie 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krendie Click to send private message to Krendie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks for transcribing for us Mac users!!

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
>Thanks for transcribing for us Mac
>users!!

Krendie, some MAC users who are using OS10X are able to see the videos. Does anyone know why?

Mark

GetMeOuttaHere 43 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetMeOuttaHere Click to send private message to GetMeOuttaHere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
So far "yawn"
I really don't care about these oldsters and their overused antics.
Can't wait until the next Survivor and new blood.
This was a mistake.

Dilemma 26 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dilemma Click to send private message to Dilemma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Strategical is a word.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Fantastic job Marco! I think this is great insight as to Rob C's. demise. He is totally out to break up Rob and his back pocket babe, Amber. I think Rob will try to convince Sue, Alicia, and maybe even Tom of his rationale, and somehow it will get back to Robfadda....and then the ***t will hit the fan. As Rob C. was talking, all I could think of "well this is how Rob C. ends up to be the possible first boot off of the Chapera tribe". Perhaps it will be as shocking to Rob C. as it was for Trish trying to plot against Hagrid. I can see if Rob C's plan leaks out it is all over for him. So long, Survivor Rob C.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-09-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Thanks for the transcript! I look forward to this each week.

FrogPrincess 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-11-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Great Job Marko! i enjoy your comments more than the transcript itself!

>FINALLY! We hear from Rob C.
>He has been under the radar so far.
This is so true! Is that a MB decision (just not to show him as much)? or do you think that's his strategy? i really liked him in Amazon, but if he doesn't make some better alliances soon, i can see him going!

I loved the whole lemon bit!! I wonder why they didn't show that on T.V.?

Thanks again Marko!!!

"Be the Froot Loop in a bowl of Cheerios"

02-11-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Marko, first of all, thanks for doing this as always.

I was just rereading it and this part of Rudy's clip confused me.

But the way things were set up, Rupert was next. That's all there is to it. You know. They had it all lined up. I dunno.

This makes no sense. Doesn't he mean Ethan was next? Does he really say "Rupert"? Maybe he is going senile, I dunno.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-11-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
That's what I thought at the time I read it, BR, that Rudy just stumbled over his thought...

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "rudy rambles"
i think by saying rupert was next, rudy is talking about how J&J were friends and E&T were friends, leaving him and rupert solo. and that probably since nobody really knew rupert all that well (they hadn't seen all of PI), that he was going to be next.

~ cq

-- just trying to make sense of the old man. "i dunno."

02-11-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: rudy rambles"
That's what I wondered, cq.

But I think okaloosajohn is right, Rudy just mixed up the names. He seems to be more or less reiterating this thought from above:

Ethan was, after they put Tina off, he said he's next and he's targeted. He was right, that was the way it was going to go, but it never happened that way.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 2 TRANSCRIPT"
Great job Markopolo! I appreciate your transcripts even more after listening to the Insider on CBS. Thanks for making me laugh.

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S. RMMW!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •