The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TJ is probably the only sane one th..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Lela 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-03-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lela Click to send private message to Lela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TJ is probably the only sane one th..."
I don't get it people......TJ is probably the only honest, caring , sane one there. People don't get her because MOST people can't handle the TRUTH and TJ is a very open, honest person. I don't believe any of the things I hear people saying behind her back and angers me the way she is treaded. 6 women and TJ is the only REAL person in the house. Jill, Alice, Christian, Jessica,they gang up on the underdog. You did it to Lisa and you do it toward TJ. It was unfair how you treated Lisa when they treated her like a baby. It is wrong when you treat TJ like she did something wrong when her intentions are usually to try and HELP.
You would be better to listen and not b so touchy, over sensitive and downright bi----! TJ.....move that family to Tennessee and we'll be close friends. Believe in yourself TJ and your unique care for people. And NEVER stop being honest with people. Perhaps they should open their eyes and get out of their puddles of self pity and MOVE ON! Don't believe the way those people treat you TJ....believe in yourself and your family and to heck with them. BIG HUGS to you and much happiness in the future. Lisa.....you hang in there too. You are not to blame for parents who like to keep their children dependent. They do that for control.....and sometimes for the need to be needed. You have been blessed with a nice life.....don't let anyone steal the joy from being blessed. Take your blessings, multiple them with your own unique dreams and do something for the world! Believe in yourself. HUGS....I see a little TJ, and Lisa in myself but you won't find a more caring big hearted person. And does the world appreciate us......not always. Perhaps it is the other people and not us at all! What say you??? Smile!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TJ is probably the only sane one th...   Lela     07-03-06       
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   petmama     07-05-06     1  
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   neb2     07-06-06     2  
     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   slickeronstate     07-06-06     3  
         RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   EMTBGRL     07-06-06     4  
             RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   techstyle     07-06-06     5  
                 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   techstyle     07-06-06     6  
                 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   EMTBGRL     07-06-06     7  
                     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   techstyle     07-07-06     8  
                         RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   EMTBGRL     07-09-06     9  
                     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   shaunanationwide     07-10-06     12  
                         RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   EMTBGRL     07-10-06     14  
                 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   shaunanationwide     07-10-06     11  
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   shaunanationwide     07-10-06     10  
     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   EMTBGRL     07-10-06     13  
         RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   shaunanationwide     07-10-06     15  
             RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   petmama     07-10-06     16  
         RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   buttercup2     07-20-06     28  
         RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   annythewitch     07-27-06     36  
             RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   buttercup2     07-27-06     37  
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   deal     07-11-06     17  
     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   EMTBGRL     07-12-06     18  
         RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   staceeturner     07-14-06     19  
             RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   sm2     07-14-06     20  
                 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   techstyle     07-14-06     21  
                     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   ltlfighter     07-16-06     22  
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   toyota73     07-17-06     23  
     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   ltlfighter     07-17-06     24  
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   Lela     07-18-06     25  
     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   no12u     07-18-06     26  
         RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   magnoliaz     07-19-06     27  
             RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   buttercup2     07-20-06     30  
             RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   carriem     07-20-06     34  
     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   buttercup2     07-20-06     29  
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   buttercup2     07-20-06     31  
     RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   Lela     07-20-06     32  
         RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   buttercup2     07-20-06     33  
             RE: TJ is probably the only sane on...   MichaelB     07-21-06     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •