The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 2 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 2 Predictions"
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

No big surprises here, I agree with most of the popular opinions that have been getting voiced since Monday, apologies for not getting a chance to formally post this earlier (although those monitoring my Spoiler Island picks are no doubt already aware of the below)

Reward Challenge

This clearly seems to be the staircase challenge. I don't think vidcap of Rupert being excited is directly due to any challenge, I think it's scene from camp... from the moments after they start their first fire. I agree the Mogo Mogo crate is suspicious and frankly, it's the best info that I think we have to work with, so Mogo Mogo it is.

Immunity Challenge

This clearly seems to be the sunken boat challenge. Mogo Mogo clearly has trouble with this challenge. Of the other two tribes, Saboga has two strong competitors (Ethan and Rupert) and three weaker competitors (JennaL, Jerri, and Rudy.) Chapera on the other hand, has numerous strong (or in Tom's case, just plain oxen-like) competitors in the form of Tom, Rob1, and Rob2, and, in Alicia and Sue, even several of the game's strongest women -- making CHAPERA the favorite to win the challenge.

Assuming a Chapera win, the question then becomes if Mogo Mogo, with the strength of Colby, Lex, Richard, and Kathy, can overcome their apparent difficulties and still defeat Saboga. Given Mogo's strength advantage -- never mind the idea that Burnett would be unlikely to show such a clip of a struggling Mogo Mogo if they were to indeed finish last -- the answer would seem to be YES... meaning Saboga goes back to tribal council again.

Bootee

In losing twice in two challenges, Jerri/JennaL will then have to decide whether to stick with their personal desires to immediately vote out previous winner Ethan, or, in Jerri's case, not repeat her mistake of three years ago and allow her personal feelings to overrule the logic of not voting out one of your strongest players only days into the contest.

I think Jerri will realize the need to keep Ethan... and probably convince JennaL of the logic in doing so as well (which would mean even without Rupert's vote, the Ethan and the duo could vote Rudy out 3-2), or, failing to get her logic through to JennaL, convince Rupert that Rudy was not long for the game and that voting Rudy out would make for a stronger tribe. In other words, either way, Rudy goes.

To sum it up:

RC Winner: Mogo Mogo
IC Winner: Chapera
Bootee: Rudy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •