The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ASS REward Challenge Poll Ep 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ASS REward Challenge Poll Ep 2"
Who wins the RC huh huh huh? Chapera? Mogo Mogo? Saboga? Pick the win place and show, we've got three tribes right now!

In your subject line have (first, second, third):
C/M/S (Chapera/Mogo Mogo/Saboga)
C/S/M (Chapera/Saboga/Mogo Mogo)
M/C/S (Mogo Mogo/Chapera/Saboga)
M/S/C (Mogo Mogo/Saboga/Chapera)
S/C/M (Saboga/Chapera/Mogo Mogo)
S/M/C (Saboga/Mogo Mogo/Chapera)

or you can spell 'em out if you want.

Who Wins! Who places! Who shows!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 M/C/S dabo 02-04-04 1
 M/S/C Blow by Blow 02-05-04 2
 M/S/C redbeard103152 02-05-04 3
 M/C/S ShowMeTheWinner 02-05-04 4
 M/C/S Flowerpower 02-05-04 5
 M/S/C okaloosajohn 02-05-04 6
 M/C/S KObrien_fan 02-05-04 7
 RE: ASS REward Challenge Poll Ep 2 pmspml5 02-05-04 8
 M/C/S Loree 02-05-04 9
 M/S/C buckeyegirl 02-05-04 10
 M/C/S Brownroach 02-05-04 11
 M/C/S Milan23 02-05-04 12
 M / S / C Get Bent 02-05-04 13
 M/C/S wendyp 02-05-04 14
 M/C/S mtopaz 02-05-04 15
 M/C/S Leu13 02-05-04 16
 M/S/C volsfan 02-05-04 17
 M/S/C Monicanada 02-05-04 18
 MM/C/S Scarlett O Hara 02-05-04 19
 M/C/S allstarr 02-05-04 20
 M/S/C ejm92 02-05-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "M/C/S"
just guessin' again

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-04, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "M/S/C"
Though I really have no clue...

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-04, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "M/S/C"
Mongo makes it two out of two.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-04, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "M/C/S"
Crate sealed the deal for Mogo Mogo to win, and Amber's "they're catching up" probably meant Chapera's 1st place position was overtaken and they got 2nd place.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "M/C/S"
The crate indicates to me that Mogo Mogo ends up on top and I think Rudy is too much of a liability for Sabago which leads to the boot.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "M/S/C"
Okaloosajohn

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "M/C/S"
KO

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-04, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ASS REward Challenge Poll Ep 2"
S/M/C

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "M/C/S"
The crate at Mogo Mogo looks like a reward prize.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "M/S/C "

Basing my guess on the crate in Mogo Mogo.
-BEG

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "M/C/S"
Mochasa.

Not Chamosa.
Not Samocha.
Not Mosacha.
Not Sachamo.
Not Chasamo.

Milan23 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Milan23 Click to send private message to Milan23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "M/C/S"
The crate definitely looks out of place at Mogo Mogo based on what they were given at the start.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-05-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "M / S / C"

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "M/C/S"
I think Mogo wins the other two will be close I think

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "M/C/S"
The crate sighting seems pretty strong evidence the MogoMogo comes in first, and I think Saboga's internal divisions are hurting them in the challenges, and will place them in last yet again.

Leu13 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leu13 Click to send private message to Leu13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "M/C/S"
I hope...

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "M/S/C"
Just my .02!

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-05-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "M/S/C"

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "MM/C/S"

Scarlett

allstarr 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-05-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allstarr Click to send private message to allstarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "M/C/S"
Mongo Mongo has an obvious crate that they didn't from last episode. It must be the reward. Chapera has become a strong team and I will admit if they didn't show the crate then I would have picked them. Saboga is just getting weaker and weaker. I wish they had alicia on there team I bet it would make a huge difference. I do think that with Rupert's dedication that they will make fire this episode!!!!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "M/S/C"
Just guessing.

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •