The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 04:46 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

Episode Two

Okee dokee artichokee’s let’s get this thing rolling. First off, thanks to webby and the blue team for keeping this place runnin’ smooth as silk. Second, thanks Mark Burnet for not putting a single pelican in the first episode. Third, thanks to IceCat for starting the East Coast thread each episode night and for the great and wonderful Survivor ASS logos. And finally I'm taking this moment to put a disclaimer that it's waaay past my bedtime so if I've missed anything, gotten anything wrong, I'm not my usual witty self and/or have screwed this up in general...I'm really sorry. I'll come back in the morning and correct/fix anything that needs being done. I'll have had coffee by then and won't be starving because of my lack of carbohydrate thanks to the stoopid SouthBeach diet!

I’m going to refer you to Survivabears wonderful EP 1 SOTS for a handy dandy list of each tribe and it’s members.

Jslice has posted the SeeBS Misdirection for EP 2.
They thought they'd seen it all the first time, but the All-Stars face a desperate situation none of them has known before. A nervous castaway keeps failing miserably when trying to be useful to the tribe. A female castaway is vexed by several male tribemates when she tries to show them how to make fire. Despite being veterans of the game, a trip to Tribal Council is never easy. Who will be the next All-Star to fall?

Tina's Webchat tells us little except that while she wasn't suprised to be voted off she did at least try to "pitch" it to Rupert and Rudy that it would be good strategy to keep her around. Also that while on the island, she didn't get to talk to Colby. Does that mean he sticks around or is she already horseback riding with Richard and Rudy when he's voted off?

If you haven’t taken the time to read the Survivor Blows Guidelines please do so now. It makes the world a better place. I hear you can also lose 10 pounds in 1 week just be following the rules!

Bungler has given us the EP 2 vidcaps and thank goodness we’re not going to be disappointed. King Richard does get nekkid again.
*phew* I though I was going to have to go through an entire episode without throwing up!

Once again Markopolo has risked his fingers to type up the Insider Transcript for us. The happy news is that we can all watch/hear it for ourselves with season...FREE! But marko is still going to do them for those unhappy people who own a Mac.

Krautboy has broken the RC and IC up into two threads so we can decipher them without getting mixed up. Thanks KB.

Reward Challenge:
The tribes must swim out into the water and retrieve rungs, bring them back to the beach and then construct a ladder leading to the top of a platform. It looks like Big Tom and Jenna sit out the challenge to make the tribes even. There’s a lot of lively discussion going on but it all seems to lead to Mogo Mogo winning the challenge. There is a mysterious crate:
at their camp that give us strong reason to believe their win. Now..do 2 tribes win a reward or only 1?

Immunity Challenge
As MB loves to do, it seems we have a recycled challenge. And Brownroach found us something that says it won’t be the last 2004-01-30 (CBS News) - The first All-Star IC will be a repeat of the first "Survivor" challenge ever: Quest For Fire. The rest of the S8 challenges will be pumped up versions of favorite challenges from the previous seven seasons.

This one involves bringing a submerged boat up from the bottom of the water and then bailing and rowing that sucker to shore. There is some fabulous discussion on this as well. There’s lot’s of speculation of who sit’s this challenge out. Most likely Shii Ann and Alicia.
What it all boils down to is an indication that Mogo Mogo will come in first, Chapera second and Sabagota goes to TC once more. Bye bye Rudy?

As far as long term stuff goes VerucaSalt has us talking about Chillone, Brownroach has us whittling away at Sleek28 and of course the ever popular Patagonia Spoiler brought to us by Krautboy. Tribe has started a discussion of the Key Confessionals which has in the past given us an indication of who our winner is. which usually only becomes clear after the game, but dang it if it isn't fun!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com
as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if
you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

--is using her Flaming Idiots sig pic to both ridicule the ASS cast and put some "get some fire you nitwits" mojo going for them

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thank You Get Bent 02-04-04 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 Markopolo100 02-04-04 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 tribephyl 02-04-04 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 Magic Fingers 02-04-04 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 KObrien_fan 02-04-04 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 PepeLePew13 02-04-04 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 buckeyegirl 02-04-04 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 volsfan 02-04-04 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 okaloosajohn 02-04-04 9
   RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 mistofleas 02-04-04 11
       RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 aethelstan 02-04-04 12
       No. udg 02-04-04 22
           Did someone call for ... RollDdice 02-08-04 35
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 greg2557 02-04-04 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 volleygrl 02-04-04 13
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 Brownroach 02-04-04 14
   RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 mistofleas 02-04-04 16
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 Thaibeach 02-04-04 15
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 Krautboy 02-04-04 17
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 SurvivaBear 02-04-04 18
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 strid333 02-04-04 19
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 LeftPinky 02-04-04 20
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 Loree 02-04-04 21
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 BrykMantra 02-04-04 23
   I'VE MISSED MISTO!! Acawap 02-04-04 24
       RE: I'VE MISSED MISTO!! Brownroach 02-04-04 26
 Gracias, Misto! weltek 02-04-04 25
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 ExInterper 02-04-04 27
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 abbahammer 02-04-04 28
   Fixed mistofleas 02-05-04 32
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 FarmBoy 02-04-04 29
   RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 VerucaSalt 02-04-04 30
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 crayZoZ 02-04-04 31
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 Tiggertramp 02-05-04 33
 RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2 wandacal 02-05-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-04, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thank You"
Misto,

THANK YOU! Nice work!!!!!

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Thanks a lot Misto!

Great work!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Your SOTS is just as lovely as you are, misto.

And so considerate of you to send some fire-mojo, as well.

Misto... Beautiful, Funny and Nice.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-04-04, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
WOO HOO the Survivor Blows Guideline Diet!! Where do I sign up?
Mistofleas, you did an excellent job on the SOTS.

Magic Fingers
I want a sig pic too!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Nicely done Misto, thanks for doing this for us!

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Bravo, great job with the SOTS, Misto! Especially with a gun to the back of your head to compile this together in such a short spoiling week...

About your flaming sig, I say let them struggle without fire! Make them sweat and suffer!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
You had me at: Okee dokee artichokee’s! Excellent job in such a short time! I don't think you left anything else.

-must read the guidelines to see if the weightloss rumor is true.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Great job Misto!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Great job as usual Misto, but I can't believe you missed the pelican shot! I'll have to clip it out and post it for you tonight when I get home!

02-04-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
but I can't believe you missed the pelican shot! I'll have to clip it out and post it for you tonight when I get home!

What? And ruin my little fantasy world? Don't you dare!

There were NO pelicans...I repeat no pelicans in the first episode.

--also called Cleopatra Queen of DeNile

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-04-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
And I was going to vote Pelican Pete as the next member to be voted off...

Great job as usual, Misto!

© Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
Like the flaming idiot siggie.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-04-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "No."
No pelicans at all. None. That bird that looked like a pelican? Totally NOT a pelican. Nope. No pelicans in episode one. Nada. Naught. Nil. Zip. Zilch. Uh-uh. No p-birds here.

---
UDG
Everone knows that Auntie Misto is always right! Or was that AntiFleas?

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Did someone call for ..."
... a pelican?

Mark "Keep on Guessing" Burnett

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Nice Job. Thanks Misto.

volleygrl 220 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volleygrl Click to send private message to volleygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Great job.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Great SOTS, Misto, simply great!

so if...I'm not my usual witty self

No problem there, that I can see.

And where have you been? We need you to show up here more often.

02-04-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
And where have you been? We need you to show up here more often.

I know sweetie, we've been getting ready to re-try a murder case from 1969 (in which we got the conviction overturned) so needless to say I've been busy tracking down witnesses (some of which have dies and therefore not talking!) and the like.

But things seem to be under control now and I can once again dedicate myself to vid-caps, speculation and analysis.

--onward and upward

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-04-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Thanks for a great job, Misto!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-04-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Excellent work Misto!

You've been missed around here...

Krautboy

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Thanks, Oh-hot-one! As usual, your SOTS is not only useful but witty, charming, and firey like you. Good luck on your case, as well.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-04-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Great SOTS! I can only hope that mine is half as good next week.

Three is the perfect number.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Way to go Misto! Great job with the summary!

created by the amazing JSlice!
I'm going to lose 10 pounds this week - YEAH!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Thanks Misto. With a short week to work with, we needed this help.

BrykMantra 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-04-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrykMantra Click to send private message to BrykMantra Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"

Thanks Mistof! Great Job!

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "I'VE MISSED MISTO!!"
I've been off these boards so long I forgot my stupid login and password! Why does Survivor have to have an offseason anyway?

Just wanted to say as always, Misto is my all-time favorite, and that she does an amazing job every time she does a SOTS or anything else... AND that I'm a little miffed that she gets to have at least 3 different pictures to choose from for her signature, and I don't have ANY <insert 3-year-old-like whine here>.

NOT FAIR!!

(I looked online and couldn't find a single picture of an acawap anywhere... go figure)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I'VE MISSED MISTO!!"
Welcome back, Acawap!

I'd swear you had a sig-pic before, no? Anyway, J Slice is creating lots of nifty sig-pics over on Bashers, maybe you could ask her to make you one.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Gracias, Misto!"
I've missed the discussion & needed to catch up this week. And I was lucky enough to get a SOTS from you. It's me lucky day!

-hope the ASSs channel Pyro

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Damn! First SurvivaBear, and now Queen Misto? You're setting the bar awfully high for the rest of us to meet.

Great job as always!

Yet another Jslice masterpiece!
"If there's one thing that I learned while waiting for my turn,
Is that in each life some rain falls, but you also get some sun." -- John Popper

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-04-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Thanks...
However, your link to the patagonia spoiler actually points to the Sleek28 post...

Abbahammer

02-05-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
32. "Fixed"

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-04-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
My girl

crayZoZ 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-04-04, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crayZoZ Click to send private message to crayZoZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Thanks for the SOT Auntie Misto

Cheers

crayZoZ

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
Not witty?? Yeah right. You rock girlie. Love it. Love you. *smooch*

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: State of the Spoiling Episode 2"
King Richard does get nekkid again.
*phew* I though I was going to have to go through an entire episode without throwing up!

Thank you CBS for blur-a-vision. Bet Janet wishes now that she had it.

Stand-up job Ms. Mistos! Here's hoping for a BR/BL/BT so you can write even more.

Praise JSlice!
;Lead Clerk

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •