The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-07, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"

”Houston … We have a Winner!"

Congratulations to those of you who managed to stay in the game until the end! It was no easy feat! Coming down the final stretch, we had some surprising turnarounds! It ended up a battle of some of the greatest OP players in the history of the game! Past winners including Flowerpower, Dear Abby, Byoffer and Wallflower (although I can’t remember if she actually won or not …), were all still standing until the end game to battle it out for the Championship. Perennial players/bridesmaids were also vying for the title – Kircon, Survivor 21, 5cats, Mjewel, dreamerbeliever, Vince3 and Kermit the Vixen all battled fiercely to keep their heads above the water!

Of those, there was only one among them who turned out to be a Man among Men or a Woman among Women. One among them managed to win the coveted prize, and he/she is:

B Y O F F E R

With this win, Byoffer, the Toe-tapping wonder, becomes the first player in the OP to REPEAT!! Congratulations, Sugar! Now swim on over here and pick up your prize – a beautiful Tribephyl original, and wear it with pride!

Here are the final scores:

RankOld RankPlayerScoreOverall ScoreSurvivor you may not pick this week
1 1 byoffer 760 2597 Dre
2 4 5cats 810 2288 Earl
3 3 Mjewel 535 2222 Cassandra
4 2 DearAbby 465 2211 Cassandra
5 8 kircon 810 2044 Earl
6 7 Survivor_21 380 2024 Yau man
7 6 Wallflower 640 1914 Dre
8 10 dreamerbeliever 430 1554 Yau man
9 9 Vince3 140 1313 Boo
10 5 Kermit the Vixen 150 1294 No Show
11 12 smokedog 35 753 Stacy
12 1 Flowerpower 75 1728 Cassandra
13 8 Corvis 125 1185 Alex
14 10 taffnic 125 1175 Alex
15 6 michel 120 1087 Mookie
16 15 ohmyheck 103 873 Mookie
17 16 emydi -40 586 Edgardo
18 18 Ontheroadagain 3 493 Edgardo
19 16 tribephyl 10 637 Michelle
20 20 malb730 40 350 Michelle
21 13 Magnolia Rocker 42 592 Lisi
22 20 Survivor Maniac 20 305 Lisi
23 22 Xwraith27 60 695 James
24 16 Max Headroom 160 575 James
25 3 mcrone 75 585 Anthony
26 21 seahorse 0 215 NO PICK
27 16 Coolbluepig -75 185 Rita
28 17 Macabre Masquerade 0 255 No Pick
29 16 Braveheart 0 225 No Pick
30 25 Bystander 75 210 Liliana
31 24 Das Mole 0 165 No Pick
32 16 Higgs -45 -45 Jessica

Thanks all, for playin’ in the pool this season! Also, I want to extend a special thanks to Tribephyl for the magnificent and very cool Office Pool Graphics & sigpics! They are groooooooovy, Baby!

Good luck all in the off-season!

]

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... Kermit the Vixen 05-20-07 1
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... MJewel 05-20-07 2
   RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... vince3 05-20-07 3
       RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... MJewel 05-20-07 6
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... Wallflower66 05-20-07 4
 byoffer's toe-tappin' Ceremony tribephyl 05-20-07 5
 Waiting for the By-guy ... Tap ... ... Scarlett O Hara 05-20-07 7
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... dreamerbeliever 05-20-07 8
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... DearAbby 05-21-07 9
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... vince3 05-21-07 10
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... byoffer 05-22-07 11
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... 5cats 05-23-07 12
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... kircon 05-23-07 13
 RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... bystander 09-13-07 14
   RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... Max Headroom 09-13-07 15
       RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... byoffer 09-13-07 16
           RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ce... bystander 09-13-07 17
 The Office Pool: CHINA Scarlett O Hara 09-13-07 18
   RE: The Office Pool: CHINA bystander 09-14-07 19
       RE: The Office Pool: CHINA byoffer 09-14-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-20-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-07 AT 08:46 AM (EST)

Thanks for hosting another great season, Scarlett! I think this is the first time I've ever made it to the end! Too bad I was out of town without a computer last weekend and couldn't make my finale pick. But, I was traveling to VA to visit my son at a Military Academy for a Mother's Day parade. I even missed the finale because of my travels and forgot to tell my husband to tape it! (Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!) To be honest? Seeing him that weekend was my highest priority. I'm a proud mama, that is for darn sure.

See you in China!

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-20-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-07 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

Congratulations Byoffer! Scar I really enjoyed playing the OP, you are a great hostess and thanks for all the hard work you do to make it fun for all of us to play! Oh wow...I just realized what my final score in the game was...2222...I think I will have to play the lottery for sure!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-07, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
You gotta play the lottery? My final score is 1313....... I dunno if that's good news or not......

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-20-07, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
Mockingbird Lane anyone? I think you should play it...what the heck...you might win .

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-20-07, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
Big congrats to my friend Byoffer! You sure raked it in this season! Great job, buddy! You are the MAN!
Thanks so much Scar for another awesome season of the pool! As always, it was a blast.

Nope, Miss Scarlett, I've never won OP, but I haven't been eliminated from either OP or LOD in the 3 seasons that I've played, so for that I am proud.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-07, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "byoffer's toe-tappin' Ceremony"
Since byoffer, that crazy canuck, is off celebrating the queens birthday by venturing into the wild. And remains without the net for a full three days. I'd like to take this moment to tap my toes in anticipation of his poolside arrival.

Why oh why couldn't this have happened during the season?
Not that I would still be in the pool as I was kicked out quite some time ago.
But winning the OP twice in a row, not to mention along with the LOD and LoserLodge. Also not to mention the superlatives, where he's been crowned Lodge Daredevil AND Biggest Pool of Dates. (Actually longest. Someone else is bigger around.)
Should I go on...?
Winner of the Exzyte Wooden Whacker, The Come-Hither Hula Devil, I'm sure he's kickingass and taking names in OTSports as well.
What cannot this guy dou?

I'm in awe.

I'm also in awe of you, Scarlett. Even when "punching the time-clock" in a non-characteristic or timely manner yet still in your sweet and soothing ways. You're the penultimate lifegaurd. Not so bad looking in a bikini either. *wolf whistle*

Thank you.
I will make sure to keep in peak physical form during the off-season, in preparations for OP : China!

05-20-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Waiting for the By-guy ... Tap ... Tap ... Tap!!"
Just watching the clock tick away waiting for the By-Man to come by and collect his prize winnings. WOW! How does he have time to play and win most every game here at these Boards! He's a real marvel, I tell you!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and for your patience in the pool! YOU are what makes this game fun! Enjoy the summer!

WOW Tribe!! I am so impressed with your command of the English language -- penultimate?! And you don't look so bad in your bathing attire either, Sugar!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-07, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
I think we all know the real reason why byo hasn't responded yet. Kinda busy right now playing for the championship.

Here's a little prize from me. All hail the maple leaf!

Thanks to Scar for another outstanding season in the pool! And btw, swear I wasn’t faking a drowning to get a little mouth to mouth. You did your job and I was revived. *smoosh*

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
Thank you, Scar, for hosting another season and for keeping us all from drowning. I've had a wonderful time, as always, and I hope to play again in China.

Congrats, byoffer! You really know how to pick 'em!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
Thanks for hosting Scarlett.

At least I officially made it to the finale ceremony this time without being eliminated......

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-07 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

Woo Hoo! All those nights dragging my kids to and from swimming lessons has really paid off. I guess some of the lifeguard magic has paid off for me.

I am really honoured to end up on top of this wonderful heep o' peeps. Other than my By-Bro (who always pees in the shallow end - too much beer I guess) you really are a top-notch bunch. I am honoured to wear the Office Pool Life-ring this season.

But really this isn't about winning or losing. It's about Scarlett, our hostess in the red bikini, who aggravates by making us wait, but keeps us all happy. Thank you thank you thank you Scar.

*Smooch* to all.

You know what they say...to the tapper go the spoils!

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
THANKS SCARLETT FOR HOSTING A GREAT GAME!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE IT TO THE END AND ALMOST WON MY FIRST GAME. OH WELL THERE'S ALWAYS CHINA.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
I almost missed this thread. I don't know what to do with my time, now that I don't have to check the computer to see if OP is posted. Thanks so much for hosting a very easy game to play. It's just hard to be first on the diving board. Like you said; always the bridesmaid.

Congratulations to the bride. Way to go Byoffer! You remind me of some flying dolphin from last season. Can you give me a lesson.

Have a fun and safe summer everyone.

Sink Me! I be animated. Thanks KO! Check out Pirate Master!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-13-07, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"

Can't you just taste it?

The anticipation is killing me.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
Toe-tapping must run in the by-blood.

09-13-07, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
Yes, toe-tapping runs in the blood. And ale.

09-13-07, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Office Pool - S14 Awards Ceremony"
Ale AND Lager. Let's not discriminate guys.

09-13-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
18. "The Office Pool: CHINA"
Stay tuned my little guppies .... it's coming .....

09-14-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Office Pool: CHINA"
The anticipation is killing me ya know?

09-14-07, 04:22 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Office Pool: CHINA"
We should be so lucky.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •