The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another failure to close in TC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-08, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Another failure to close in TC"
Amanda had a MUCH better FTC this time than in China. Really, the only votes she could have swayed were Eliza's and Cirie's, and Eliza didn't ask any questions, and Cirie just said in that interview that the answer probably didn't matter.
Amanda should have answered Cirie thus:
Cirie, Parvati DOESN'T deserve the million more than you. I don't even deserve the million more than you. You played the best strategical game out there. The only reason I am sitting here right now and not you is because I won that last IC and you didn't. The only reason Parvati is sitting here right now and not you is because I made an alliance with Parvati on Day 1. Between the two of you, I don't know that I could beat either of you in front of the jury, but I played a loyal game and so I had to bring Parvati with me or I couldn't sit here and say that I played a loyal game.

THAT would have been the perfect answer. However, as I already said above, Cirie herself said she was probably voting for Parv anyway. I am curious as to why. Personally, I have no clue what Cirie is saying about Amanda's answers not being honest. I don't know what answers she is talking about. Amanda said Parvati played a BOLDER game. That isn't true? Seems true enough to me. I think Cirie is just trying to make her vote look better, which is typical post-game revisionist history. But I am really curious as to why Cirie wouldn't vote for Amanda. I hope it is because she honestly feels Parv played the better game. I hope.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Another failure to close in TC   XXL Survivor     05-12-08       
   RE: Another failure to close in TC   nailbone     05-12-08     1  
     RE: Another failure to close in TC   Estee     05-12-08     2  
         RE: Another failure to close in TC   Wacko Jacko     05-12-08     3  
             RE: Another failure to close in TC   Estee     05-12-08     4  
                 RE: Another failure to close in TC   Brownroach     05-12-08     14  
                     RE: Another failure to close in TC   Estee     05-12-08     16  
                         RE: Another failure to close in TC   Spanky68     05-12-08     19  
         RE: Another failure to close in TC   nailbone     05-12-08     8  
   RE: Another failure to close in TC   Max Headroom     05-12-08     5  
   RE: Another failure to close in TC   mia rules18     05-12-08     6  
     RE: Another failure to close in TC   canuklady     05-12-08     11  
   RE: Another failure to close in TC   Colonel Zoidberg     05-12-08     7  
     RE: Another failure to close in TC   leenga     05-12-08     9  
         RE: Another failure to close in TC   Snidget     05-12-08     10  
   RE: Another failure to close in TC   CattyChat     05-12-08     12  
     RE: Another failure to close in TC   citywitch     05-12-08     20  
         RE: Another failure to close in TC   grit     05-12-08     21  
   RE: Another failure to close in TC   cambo     05-12-08     13  
     RE: Another failure to close in TC   Brownroach     05-12-08     15  
         RE: Another failure to close in TC   SurvivorBlows     05-12-08     17  
             Cirie interview excerpts   SurvivorBlows     05-12-08     18  
                 RE: Cirie interview excerpts   garcor     05-12-08     22  
   RE: Another failure to close in TC   iltarion     05-13-08     23  
   RE: Another failure to close in TC   Lucid     05-13-08     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •