The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mess Hall interview with JP"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mess Hall interview with JP"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-04 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=842.topic&index=52

This is interesting:

It starts very quietly. They don’t know who else is going, they’re only with their own tribe, and it’s not until the first challenge, I think it’s Day 2, that they even find out who else is in the game!

But the TV Guide reporter says that Chapera was still without fire going into day 3. And we have Chapera winning fire at the challenge.

I have a feeling JP is just lying, or pretending not to remember exactly what day the challenge was.

ETA: Unless Chapera does win the torches on Day 2, and somehow manages to let them go out so that they still don't have fire on Day 3? Could they be that incompetent?

Edited again: Here's another article, a review of the first half-episode:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/entertainment/cst-ftr-phil30.html

The color-coded groups of six do not know of the other two tribes and 12 contestants until they arrive at the first immunity challenge, which comes sooner than expected the first of a litany of promised twists and surprises.

Hmm.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mess Hall interview with JP volsfan 01-30-04 1
   RE: Mess Hall interview with JP speedyforme 01-30-04 2
       RE: Mess Hall interview with JP Krautboy 01-30-04 3
           RE: Mess Hall interview with JP speedyforme 01-31-04 4
           Just throwing something out there..... PepeLePew13 01-31-04 8
               RE: Just throwing something out the... Krautboy 01-31-04 10
 RE: JP Interview on Seattle Talk Sh... Spookgirl 01-31-04 5
   RE: JP Interview on Seattle Talk Sh... Round Robin 01-31-04 6
       RE: JP Interview on Seattle Talk Sh... Markopolo100 01-31-04 7
           RE: JP Interview on Seattle Talk Sh... speedyforme 01-31-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mess Hall interview with JP"
BR...without going back and watching my tapes...do you know if the first challenge is usually on day 3? For some reason, I wanna say that it is usually on day 3. So, maybe this time it does come at day 2?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-30-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mess Hall interview with JP"
well, if the challenge is indeed on Day 2...

then if Chapera doesnt have fire on Day 3 either...

then its either

1) winner does NOT get fire like usualy seasons

or

2) Chapera does not win immunity

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-30-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mess Hall interview with JP"
The EP1 Challenge has taken place both on Day 2 and Day3, 4-3 in favor of Day 2. The original quest for fire was held in the evening of day 2.

There must be a logical explanation if Chapera does not have fire "going into Day 3". Remember we EP2 vidcaps that can account for everyone except Amber and Tina. If Chapera does not win immunity then Amber is gone and that contradicts most everything that's been speculated thus far...

Maybe they got fire on Day 2 after the challenge and lost it in the rain during the night... "going into Day 3".

I suppose it's possible that Mogo-Mogo wins Immunity and Chapera finished second in which case Saboga would still go to tribal council, and Chapera would still be without fire on Day 3.

In this scenario the bottom of the Idol (the Dolphin) would go to the winner and the other half of the idol(Arion ) goes to the second place team...but the post game hug sequence just doesn't look like the Mogo-Mogo are victorious.

Krautboy

01-31-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mess Hall interview with JP"
YES but Chapera CAN still win but no one gets fire....they will maybe never get any fire help or from any challenge...UNTIL you go to tribal council...

that'll be funny, if they are desperate for fire, they can alsways go to tribal council

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Just throwing something out there..."

>There must be a logical explanation
>if Chapera does not have
>fire "going into Day 3".
>Remember we EP2 vidcaps that
>can account for everyone except
>Amber and Tina. If Chapera
>does not win immunity then
>Amber is gone and that
>contradicts most everything that's
>been speculated thus far...
>
>Maybe they got fire on Day
>2 after the challenge and
>lost it in the rain during
>the night... "going into Day 3".
>
>I suppose it's possible that Mogo-Mogo
>wins Immunity and Chapera finished
>second in which case Saboga
>would still go to tribal
>council, and Chapera would still
>be without fire on Day 3.

Ok, hear me out KB... I'm just throwing something out there that probably doesn't have much substance, but wanted to see what others think.

We've been hearing repeatedly the words "Quest for Fire" ... what if there's a twist that the second place team wins fire while the winner gets something bigger or there's an opportunity for the second place team to go on a "quest for fire" and they take Chapera's fire?

Just saw "Quest For Fire" (the movie) on cable the other day and it involved a tribe who travel in search for a flame to replace the fire their tribe had lost, and en route they encounter cannibalistic tribes and other obstacles.

I think I need more coffee.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Just throwing something out there..."
I loved the movie "Quest for Fire"...so you might be on to something.

With a challenge named "Quest for Fire" wouldn't you think that the tribe that wins the quest gets fire? Otherwise why bother?

Could the challenge being held "earlier than usual" be referring to very early in the morning of the third day rather than in the "usual" afternoon?

But if the winning tribe gets fire and the second place tean gets to steal something from another tribe, you're right that they could lose it...

Krautboy

Spookgirl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-04, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spookgirl Click to send private message to Spookgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JP Interview on Seattle Talk Show"
Long time lurker (very long, since S2), first time poster.

This afternoon (1/30) Jeff was on a local Seattle-area talk show. He repeated much of what he said in the above interview - especially regarding the intensity of the season due to the pre-existing relationships of the contenstants. Only thing of possible spoiler value was a statment that we'll love the first episode because it's lots of fun, but by the third episode we will be crying.

Sounds to me like this jives with the Jenna goes home spoilers and that the show will play it up big.

</delurk>

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JP Interview on Seattle Talk Show"
Jeffo was also interviewed on Pittsburgh radio station KDKA this week, and without saying so directly, he implied pretty strongly that the former winners took it on the chin. He made little mention ofJenna M. and was not asked much about her, and he said that he had pushed hard for Amber to be on ASS, which may or may not lend credence to the rumors of Amber being in the final 2. And he said that the reason Jonny Foulplay was not on ASS was that he hadn't really become a star of S7 yet when ASS was cast, but that if the casting had been done after Jon became a big focus of S7, he would have been on ASS.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 05:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JP Interview on Seattle Talk Show"
Does anyone know what the weather was like on Day 3?

The rain washing away the fire sounds reasonable.

01-31-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
9. "RE: JP Interview on Seattle Talk Show"
i dont kno, didnt the TV GUIDE thingie say something like this: "its day 3 at Chapera and they STILL dont have fire..."

i dont kno...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •