The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2nd Semifinal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

immaculate 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail immaculate Click to send private message to immaculate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2nd Semifinal"
which 2 do you think will get the highest votes?
Let predict......

www.ecosway.com/info/285572/5

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2nd Semifinal nailbone 02-17-04 1
 RE: 2nd Semifinal RealityRyan 02-17-04 2
 RE: 2nd Semifinal DoodleBug 02-17-04 3
   RE: 2nd Semifinal littlemisssmartypants 02-17-04 4
 RE: 2nd Semifinal managerr 02-17-04 5
 RE: 2nd Semifinal lyrker 02-17-04 6
 Free American Idol Voting cohner 02-17-04 7
 RE: 2nd Semifinal mochacchino23 02-18-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2nd Semifinal"
I hope one is Matt, the opera-singin' football player.

Number 2, I guess, I'll go for one of the hotties...Marisa.

Although both brothers winning would be cool.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian, and Vice-President of the GAWKUR Alliance o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2nd Semifinal"
Unless she totaly bombs, Briana will be in the top two (probably number 1)... she has been edited so that she has a really large fanbase already. The second spot is really a toss-up... it depends on who sings the best (I'm guessing Noel Roman). This same scenario happened last week... the person that the producers edited in a really positive light (Fantasia) got the number 1 slot, and the best singer of the night (Diana) got number 2.

Kathy must win !!! Down with THE RUPERT!
I heart America's Next Top Model

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2nd Semifinal"
First off, I don't think Camile, Kara or Lisa will be strong enough. I liked Marisa during her group performance in Hollywood. I thought Matthew was cool. Briana did well too. And OMH, they put the brothers in the same group. Yikes! Another tough decision!

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2nd Semifinal"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-04 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

I think the fact that they put both brothers in the same group spells trouble for them. I can see America wanting to vote both in (a la Thomson sisters on AJ) or neither (the twins on Bob's Bachelor) but not one without the other. I bet it's neither.

My guess is that Briana gets a spot. I haven't even heard her sing, but I think we're ready for the anti-glam girl. Particularly since we know that Avril Lavigne wears Prada, and is therefore not anti-glam in the least.

I have no idea who the rest are!

Doesn't matter anyway. Canadians can't vote

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-17-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2nd Semifinal"
This is who/what they're singing if it helps:

Marisa: Grand Funk Railroad
Lisa: Chaka Khan (This could be disastrous or really well)
Kara Master: Anastasia
Bri: Norah Jones (Just can't picture it)
Matt: Just Once (by James Ingram)
Jesus: Brian McKnight
Noel: N'Sync
Camile: Brian McKnight

If you believe the Fox Message Boards, people that went to the Fox Taping said that this group was almost universally panned. Could be an interesting/tough show to pick two. If it comes to a straight popularity contest, I'd say Matt and Bri.

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2nd Semifinal"
I could real easy see it being the brothers, if they don't completely blow it. People like the siblings thing. There's been a pair in pretty much every Idol show.

If they do as well as I hope I'll probably vote for Briana and Matt because they both seem to have some real soul pumped into the competition. But who knows. Someone else may knock my socks off.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

cohner 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cohner Click to send private message to cohner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Free American Idol Voting"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-04 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Voting has begun for this weeks poll.

http://www.myidol.homestead.com

Last Week our poll had the following two winners.
1 - Fantasia Barrino
2 - Diana DeGarmo

mochacchino23 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-18-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mochacchino23 Click to send private message to mochacchino23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2nd Semifinal"
Now that I've seen the show, I would have to say Lisa and Camille. Although Camille wasn't that great this time, I still love her voice, and I want to see her move on. I'm sorry to say, Bree definitly shouldn't make it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •