The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-04 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

Been hiding in the shadows for a Survivor 6 and 7 and have enjoyed the spoiling here! It's the best.

I'm posting this because I haven't seen it elsewhere - rumors in the Cincinnati area are that Sandra is brought in to replace Jenna M. when she leaves because of the death of her mother. Anyone else hear that (or hear that it was false)?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ITS TRUE!!!! shakes the clown 01-28-04 1
 On a less sarcastic note GrendelsMom 01-28-04 2
 RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? Krautboy 01-28-04 3
   RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? Tinman 01-28-04 4
       RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? Brownroach 01-28-04 5
           RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? Flowerpower 01-28-04 6
               RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? Brownroach 01-28-04 7
                   RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? mistofleas 01-28-04 9
                       RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? idiotcowboy 01-28-04 10
                   RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? Flowerpower 01-28-04 11
 RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? queencityfan 01-28-04 8
 RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? dabo 01-29-04 12
   RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.? VerucaSalt 01-29-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-28-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ITS TRUE!!!!"

rumors in the Cincinnati area

...that's a good enough source to convice me. After all, Sandra is from the Northwest so why wouldn't the Cincy area have all the info about her coming back into the game. Further, everyone knows that the Cincy area has long been a mecca for some of history's best rumors/turned fact. Other ground breaking rumours from the Cincy area that have proved true over time include....

*1986: rumour has it that Pete Rose might've had an ulterior motive for pulling his starting pitcher in the 7th inning of a perfect game.

*1965: Rumour has it that there was a second gunman, possibly behind the grassy knoll.

And who can forget this doozy that started on a local streetcorner in the Cincy area in 1936...."rumour has it that Hitler won't be satisfied with just Poland."

Yes, if it comes from the Cincy area then its not just a rumour, but a soon to be confirmed fact.

Thanks Tinman for your sterling contribution to the spoiling community...and imagine that, its only your first post. Who would've thunk it!

To quote Homer Simpson...."in case you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic."

GrendelsMom 3272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-28-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "On a less sarcastic note"
Welcome to the boards Tinman--it isn't everyone that draws out the clown on his very first try! That takes real talent. And I hope it doesn't scare you off.

I'm also from the Cincy area, and I've heard no such rumors. You might get a little farther if you would be more specific about your source. As it is, it carries no credibility, as you can see from the above response.

gotta lvoe the loaf

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-28-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
Tinman, Shakes isn't much for warm and fuzzy hellos, but that is his way of saying welcome to SBlows!

While I haven't seen anything to on this rumor, it seems unlikely based on the other pregame information we've seen.

Thanks for the contribution and hope you'll become an active part of the community...

Krautboy

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
Thanks for the, uh, warm welcome! Tinman's got some pretty tough skin, so I can take it! And, I'm feeling kinda proud to have brought out the clown on my first post... But that Pete Rose slam.... ouch!

Anyway, you know how people putting money into office pools are - think they have the scoop on everything! I hadn't seen anything here or on SNN so I figured it was false - but thanks for the confirmation!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
I don't know about Sandra, but there are rumors going around Washington state that Lillian replaces Ethan when he quits.

Welcome, tinman. Shakes doesn't appear here very often, so when he does, you know it's a special occasion. Glad you aren't bruised.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-04 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

Well, Big Lil is coming to my son's school this week, hopefully, (was supposed to come on last Monday, but we had a snow day), so I'll just ask her for that confirmation BR, ha ha! We'll just see if she's lost anymore weight!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
Great, fp! -- Don't forget to check if she's limping; supposedly she breaks her foot during a challenge.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
Please also see if she has pelican feathers in her teeth. I hear someone kills and eats one.

--gags

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-28-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
> Please also see if she has pelican feathers in her teeth.
> I hear someone kills and eats one.

That is SO not true. It was flamingo feathers in the endangered coral reef with a handmade spear thingie!

-ICB

heard it on Drudge so I know it's true

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
Yeah, I'll check to see if she's limping alright, but I think I was the only one that got BURNED by that one!

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
Glad to hear from another area fan.Welcome and be sure to contribute, it's more fun than lurking!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
Welcome, Tinman. Just pointing out the obvious here, replacing a player would involve paying for someone extra to be flown all the way down to Panama.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-29-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sandra in for Jenna M.?"
And here I thought my Thursday reading was going to be boring

Welcome aboard My last recollection of something with Sandra was a comment by her that really put the nail in the "Is Sandra on ASS" debate. I think she is extremely happy to be home, eating her favorite dish and basking in her success

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •