The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's jewelry and dating"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's jewelry and dating"
Here it is in Jodi's own words:
----------------------------------------------

Moving forward with goals in hand has been nice. Figuring out what and how I want to live the big dream, I've had to really concentrate on defining my vision and begin the process of putting my vision into action. I'm still adding to the vision...but other elements are up and running. I've started my company, Jmedia and have decided to start selling my Jewelry. It's always been a hobby for me, but maybe I was just scared to put it out there for critique....damm self awareness is a #####. I'm either going to put some peices up on ebay or set up a site. Might see how the response is on ebay first...I'll keep you posted.

In my last blog I told you I put myself up on an online dating service...which to my delight has been a lot of fun. I've gone on 2 dates with 2 guys and am proud to report...the mask did not make an appearance. (Sigh of relief) Both dates went well and making plans for a 2nd date with one of them...how perfect that Jess has been running a Fearless Group on Rhonda's book Fearless Loving that I've been part of. Amazing how the universe gives you what you need when your receptive to receiving it.

With gratitude I thank all of you that have supported me on this journey, for sharing with me all your stories...and by being inspired to start your own journey. Keep me posted!

fill your cup daily
peace,
Jodi
----------------------------------------------

Maybe they should have given the jewelry assignment to Jodi instead of Lisa1. Hope the guys she's been dating are better looking than Silvio (AKA Count Dracula), the guy they set her up with at the flirt-a-thon.

(BTW: Jessica is running a Fearless group??? Another LC in training, I guess.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jodi's jewelry and dating   snowflake2     05-23-06       
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   SeasonedRefinement     05-23-06     1  
     RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   sharnina     05-23-06     2  
         RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   slickeronstate     05-23-06     3  
         RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   SeasonedRefinement     05-23-06     5  
             RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   cowscomehome     05-23-06     7  
                 RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   daylily     05-24-06     12  
                 RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   maryellennaco     05-24-06     16  
                     RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   beckettrep     05-24-06     21  
     RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   Labyrinth     05-23-06     9  
     RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   Redbud     05-23-06     11  
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   eire_heart74     05-23-06     4  
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   BlueCollar Blonde     05-23-06     6  
     RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   alaholly     05-23-06     8  
         RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   tac_2     05-23-06     10  
             RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   Boots12565     05-24-06     13  
                 RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   techstyle     05-24-06     14  
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   maryellennaco     05-24-06     15  
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   beckettrep     05-24-06     17  
     RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   beautyboyknockout     05-24-06     18  
         RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   snowflake2     05-24-06     19  
             RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating   beautyboyknockout     05-24-06     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •