The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-13-04, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
And the biggest batch yet. I haven't even had time to look at 'em really. Thought I'd throw 'em out there and let you all start feasting on tribal dynamics, body language, potential challenge scenes, etc. Have fun. I'll see you all again soon.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Excellent work, Bungler! IceCat 01-13-04 1
   RE: Excellent work, Bungler! pmspml5 01-13-04 2
 RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps Drive My Car 01-13-04 3
 RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps yensid 01-13-04 4
 RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps frisky 01-13-04 5
 RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps mistofleas 01-13-04 6
 RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps samboohoo 01-13-04 7
 RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps JohnMc 01-13-04 8
 RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps wendyp 01-13-04 9
   RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps ginger 01-13-04 10
 RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps bris 01-13-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-04, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Excellent work, Bungler!"
Did you get a new capture card? These caps seem exceptionally clear!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-04, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Excellent work, Bungler!"
Wow - nice job. Call me crazy but it looks as if the yellow tribe arrived at their camp at different times. some are wet and some are dry. Rupert is carrying his boots etc. This would be even more fun. Get to camp and your not sure who else is coming. Then go to your first challenge and see the competition. I can hardly wait

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Tina and Alicia look happy to see each other in cap 5. Looks like they are saying hello.

Great caps!

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
The impression I am getting from most of the pics of the initial arrival at the first challenge is that they don't know who is on the other teams.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Caps 24 & 25
Cap 35

Looks like the two Robs are cozying up.

Thanks, Bunglar! Great job!

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Bungler baby, you rawk! Thanks for the incredibly clear vid-caps.

I'll look at them in depth later, I just wanted to say welcome back!

--is happy to see Bungler

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Rudy's thought's in AH06 - AH 08: "I ain't no Hershey Bar." He he he.

Can't tell, but it looks like Colby may have more facial hair in AH21 than in AH31.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-13-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Welcome back, Bungler - we missed you in S7! Glad to have your excellent vidcap skills for All-Stars!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-13-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Bungler you are great!

Why am I not surprised to see Jeri using her buff as a skirt in Vid cap !?!?! I am sure Rudy will love this.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Magnificent. You are really an Anti-Bungler, Bungler.

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Access H'wood 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
It seems to me that from the pictures that Rob, Rob, Amber and Alicia all seem to be tight on the tribe a possibe alliece?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •