The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-13-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
A nice-sized batch here. There are couple shots here I find interesting. Is that an immunity idol in #20? Or is that a shot from S2? I think it might be S2. And the shots of Tina in a challenge looks like she's walking across a balance beam with a pail of water around her neck. She looks like she falls near the end of it. Is that an S2 challenge, or S8? My S2 recollections are getting way too foggy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps PepeLePew13 01-13-04 1
   RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps Thaibeach 01-13-04 5
       RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps PepeLePew13 01-13-04 6
           RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps Brownroach 01-13-04 9
               RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps Swami 01-13-04 10
                   RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps Thaibeach 01-13-04 11
   RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps wendyp 01-13-04 12
 RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps volsfan 01-13-04 2
   RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps pmspml5 01-13-04 3
       RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps VerucaSalt 01-13-04 4
           RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps PepeLePew13 01-13-04 7
               RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps pmspml5 01-13-04 8
           RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps Loree 01-13-04 13
               RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps pmspml5 01-14-04 14
               RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps idiotcowboy 01-14-04 15
                   together cqvenus 01-17-04 16
                       RE: together toddE 01-20-04 18
   RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps zorrosurvives 01-20-04 17
       RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps Brownroach 01-20-04 19
           Is this the thread? udg 01-21-04 20
               RE: Is this the thread? Brownroach 01-21-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-04, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
>A nice-sized batch here. There are couple shots here I
>find interesting. Is that an immunity idol in #20?
>Or is that a shot from S2? I think it might be S2.
>And the shots of Tina in a challenge looks
>like she's walking across a balance beam with a pail
>of water around her neck. She looks like she
>falls near the end of it. Is that an
>S2 challenge, or S8?

Welcome back, Bungler! Great to see ya back here again... like someone else said on another thread, it truly is an ALL STAR edition with the king of vidcaps back.

I do believe you are correct -- they look like shots of S2 with Scerri and Tina. That looks like Colby's Texas flag behind Scerri, the one that later was taken away in exchange for more rice when the group was starving to death. We also see Scerri with a black bikini in the next set of caps -- I don't think the contestants would be bringing (or be allowed to) in multiple sets of swimwear -- clothing, yes.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-04, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
I do believe you are correct -- they look like shots of S2 with Scerri and Tina. That looks like Colby's Texas flag behind Scerri, the one that later was taken away in exchange for more rice when the group was starving to death.

You're right, Pepe (and Bungler). I think I see Colby himself sitting under the tent, behind Jerri, in cap#21 - so these have to be old shots from S2.

01-13-04, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
You know what... I'm not even sure if that's Colby there in the background, that might be Bitchell. Not that it really has any bearing with the spoiling...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Yeah, if this was from the same interview with Jerri they used on the Early Show, she was talking about how cranky she got in the Australia edition, which might be why they inserted some clips from it. (And it looks like Bitchell in the tent to me, too.)

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
I think that is S2 also. Plus this photo (from Bungler's other thread) is likely the immunity idol, still under wraps before the first challenge:

The shape looks wrong to be a match to the idol at Jerri's side. But I would watch fro something that size and shape in the background of future pics.

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
You guys are right, that is Bitchell, not Colby.

And that idol (next to Jerri in frame#20) is definitely from S2. I have an old Entertainment Weekly magazine cover that shows the S2 idol clearly - I can scan the photo in tonight if anyone is that interested

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-13-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
You are right Pepe and Bungler about Tina and S2. Tina's hair is alot longer this time.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-04 AT 08:12 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-13-04 AT 07:48 AM (EST)

These four pics are taken during the group photo that is on the front page of the CBS web site. If you notice everyone is almost in the exact position of that pic. Here is the pic:

There was discussion yesterday on another thread about this.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-04, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
It really looks as if Ethan and Rupert hit it off big time. Could explain the Tina/Rudy departure.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-13-04, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"

and could Boston Rob get any closer to Amber

01-13-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
A new magazine girl and clueless protege!

01-13-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
MMMMMMMMMMM Doesnt survivornews have those two on the bottom of the list - could be the two that "hook" up. Everyone is pointing to Ethan/Jenna - but I think Jenna goes home before any merge. I like this pairing.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Rob & Amber do indeed look close. I think we have an alliance.

01-14-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Just a thought - I think Rubert and Ethan got the fire going it the clips.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-14-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
>Rob & Amber do indeed look close. I think we have an alliance.

so that's what the kids are calling it these days ehh?

Seriously though if they are close I dont see a chance in hell how they will be in it together at the end (as the initial SNN scorecard suggests). One might last but both... that's dumber than building your camp in a river bed!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "together"
you mean final two?

~ cq

-- because the alliance of two got heidi and jenna pretty far

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-20-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: together"
That is the horrible, horrible "spoiler" ChillOne has returned with. Let us all hope it is not true, as either of them would be so awful in F2, and both would be sickening.

zorrosurvives 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-20-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorrosurvives Click to send private message to zorrosurvives Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
Is it just me, or does this photo look like it could be a merge of three different team photos? To keep the surprise, if they are not to know of the other teams until the first RC/IC, they might not even get to meet for publicity photos such as this one.

>

There was discussion yesterday on another thread about this.
Do you remember the thread name? I can't find it.

zorrosurvives pretend this is a sigpic

01-20-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Inside Edition 1/12/04 Vidcaps"
That's funny, zorro, I can't seem to find which thread it was in either.

But from the tightly cropped version on the CBS site, several people (including myself) initially thought the photo looked altered and that the tribes had been photographed separately.

However there is another version of this photo where you can see more around the edges and it's obvious they were all together; plus there are vidcaps of the three tribes walking out of the woods and arranging themselves side by side in this tableau. So the idea that this photo is fake was quickly debunked.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Is this the thread?"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4667.shtml

---
UDG

01-21-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Is this the thread?"
That was it -- thanks, udg!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •