The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ASS - Stacey?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-07-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ASS - Stacey?"
I'm sort of surprised we're not seeing Stacey. It would be a great way to settle her lawsuit re MB's manipulation. For those who remember S1, recall that she was actually the first person to actively try to organize an alliance. As a dark horse among the the other, more prominent players, I think she'd do well.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ASS - Stacey? pmspml5 01-08-04 1
   RE: ASS - Stacey? Fast Eddie 01-08-04 4
 RE: ASS - Stacey? pdragonfly 01-08-04 2
   RE: ASS - Stacey? okaloosajohn 01-08-04 3
       RE: ASS - Stacey? pmspml5 01-08-04 5
           She did? KATZENJAMMER KID 01-08-04 6
               RE: She did? pmspml5 01-08-04 7
                   RE: She did? Milan23 01-08-04 8
                       RE: She did? pmspml5 01-09-04 11
                   In that case... never mind Fast Eddie 01-08-04 9
                       RE: In that case... never mind pdragonfly 01-08-04 10
                           RE: In that case... never mind erickman 01-09-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-08-04, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ASS - Stacey?"
The prizes for finishing in ASS even last are much higher - no way MB is giving Stacey any money at all.

01-08-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ASS - Stacey?"
He may not have a choice. The problem with lawsuits is that you can never be sure how they will turn out (or else there wouldn't be one in the first place). He could lose. Even if he wins, the lawyers will cost a bundle. This provides an incentive to settle out of court. Looks like a win-win situation to me.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-08-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ASS - Stacey?"

I've heard about the lawsuit from ASS peeps, but not Stacey's. Can anyone tell me what it was about? Oh, and I really don't even remember a Stacey!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-08-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ASS - Stacey?"
http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article1027.art&page=1

She was in Survivor 1. She's a San Francisco lawyer who claims Burnett interfered in the game and got her voted off.

Her suit alleges that Burnett influenced the votes of the other players to vote her off instead of Rudy.

01-08-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ASS - Stacey?"
She already lost her law suit

KATZENJAMMER KID 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-08-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to send private message to KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "She did?"
Really? Does anyone know the details about this e.g. how much was paid/lost - whatever?

* must keep myself up-to-date with Survivor News more often *

01-08-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: She did?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-04 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

I dont know for sure but was watching the reality TV special on A&E or something. I think that all the law suits were dropped - the once agains her and against CBS. The only person who came to her side was Dirk. Everyone else said no way did he do that. Now if you knew you would win millions would you lie and say - no he didnt. Anyway I think it all just got dropped or thrown out of court.

Sorry - also her credibility was questioned when she tried to sell pictures to the tabloids and the fact that she hinted they would not stop her since she knew something.

Milan23 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-08-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Milan23 Click to send private message to Milan23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: She did?"
>
>Sorry - also her credibility was
>questioned when she tried to
>sell pictures to the tabloids
>and the fact that she
>hinted they would not stop
>her since she knew something.
>

Her luxury item was a camera wasn't it? Pretty telling that no one else brought one after S1.

01-09-04, 07:32 AM (EST)
11. "RE: She did?"
Yes it was - but CBS and MB never had a problem with her and the pictures. The ones she had never really showed anything on the outcome of the game. She just was suppose to get permission - which she did - they gave her permission to cell them to certain media and it did not include the tabloids. In the end she didnt get that much from them and if I'm not mistaken it was after that she decided to sue.

01-08-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
9. "In that case... never mind"
If the suits are dropped, dismissed or settled, then that's very different. Of course the show would want nothing further to do with her.

Can't say I'll miss her too much. While she appeared to have possibly been a good player and not too hard to look at, she certainly wasn't a very pleasant person.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-08-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: In that case... never mind"
thanks. I have a vague recollection on that, but as to her? I just don't remember her. Oh well.

erickman 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-09-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erickman Click to send private message to erickman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: In that case... never mind"
shes the one with big zits her joke not mine, her lawsuit was a joke.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •