The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guess who's going to China"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-28-07, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guess who's going to China"
Our very own Outfrontgirl, that's who! With a score of 2457 in the CBS Fantasy Survivor game, she narrowly beat out the second-place finisher, KObrien_fan, who had a score of 2425. Way to go, OFG!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guess who's going to China Estee 12-28-07 1
 RE: Guess who's going to China tribephyl 12-28-07 2
 RE: Guess who's going to China Outfrontgirl 12-28-07 3
 RE: Guess who's going to China xwraith27 12-29-07 4
 RE: Guess who's going to China michel 12-29-07 5
 RE: Guess who's going to China Snidget 12-29-07 6
   RE: Guess who's going to China PepeLePew13 12-31-07 9
 RE: Guess who's going to China Flowerpower 12-29-07 7
 RE: Guess who's going to China CTgirl 12-29-07 8
 RE: Guess who's going to China whoami 12-31-07 10
   RE: Guess who's going to China mindy23 01-22-08 11
 RE: Guess who's going to China Max Headroom 01-24-08 12
   RE: Guess who's going to China Outfrontgirl 02-07-08 14
 RE: Guess who's going to China KObrien_fan 02-05-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-28-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
Coolness!

See? They only conspire against us in the casting department.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-07, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
Wha?!
How amazing!
Good going OFG! You too KO!
Just goes to prove, the Blow's ladies are Fantasy-astic!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
hey, thanks for the congrats, you guys!

I can hardly believe it ... I never until the last week of the game even considered that I would win because for weeks I wasn't even in the Top 25. Which goes to show you can come from behind, er, well, you know what I mean.

now I have a comeback for my F&F who ask me what I have to show for my obsession over this show. You and I know that the fun is the real reward, but "some people" don't get it.

Going to Beijing courtesy of CBS, who'd have thunk it?
(I wonder if it's because of Survivor that meals are NOT included, lol)

Congrats to KO for a job well done, to #3 Firefly, #5 Flowerpower (who was not awarded 80 points that she earned and would have been 3rd), #7 Redbeard, #14 Deer Abbey, and our Scarlett O'Hara and ckomora (Wallflower, right?) who were in the top 30 of the very tight finish and all happen to be members of the ASSkickers league, who kicked ass to a tune of beating the other tribes by more than THREE THOUSAND points 3,345!). Biggest tribe lead ever! (and not even a hat!)

I won't be going until the fall at earliest

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-29-07, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
Wow! Color me impressed!

Great job, OFG, KO, and everyone else, and enjoy the trip to Beijing. Don't forget to post pictures!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-07, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
When Todd won Survivor, I had a thought: "I know someone (KO) who knows someone who won Survivor!" Now I know someone who won something on Survivor!

Congratulations OutFrontGirl!

And nice job to KO, FP and all the other asskickers!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-07, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
Woo Hoo!

Um, it's Survivor, right, so you might as well just wear that one outfit the whole time so you've got room in your suitcase for me, right?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
And don't forget to wear a blur around you by hitching your undergarments up so high...

Conga-rats, OFG! Have a great time in China!

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
WAY TO GO, OFG!!!!

Thrilled for you, girl! And also thrilled that you get to show everyone why you do this....I can still remember when you exclaimed, "you mean you can win real prizes with this show???", I think right after forehead came in a close second to win the car! At least now we know the winner, and a very well deseved one to boot! Way to go and keep us all informed along the way! You go girl!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-07, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
Congrats to OFG - what a cool trip to win! I hope you tell us all about it!

Also congrats to KO for coming in second and all the other Blows members who kicked ass!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-31-07, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Guess who's going to China"

Congratulations OFG. Enjoy it.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-22-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-08 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

That is WAY TOO AMAZING!! Congrats! Now, I don't quite understand-is this a pleasure trip, or will you actually be participating in a Survivor season??

Sounds like a pleasure trip, and that's what I'm hoping for you! That's awesome!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
Congrats, OFG. Have a great time in Beijing! As someone who's been there myself, I can confirm that there's a lot to see and do.

One tidbit of advice: watch the street vendors carefully when buying souvenirs. One seller at the Badaling section of the Great Wall did a "bait and switch" on me, where the item I picked out wasn't the one that ended up in my bag. (I double-checked before leaving and made her switch back.) And I had a seller pass me a bogus bill for change when buying souvenir books outside the Forbidden City.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
Thanks for the tips, Max!
Doing lots of research on travel forums, and what a place for scams!
Re that bogus bill, apparently the banks will only exchange crisp new bills, nothing crumpled, too much counterfeit. I don't plan on buying souvenirs actually, just looking and photographing.
When were you there?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Guess who's going to China"
I don't wander over to fanatics much, first time in a while and I saw this thread, indeed great job Outfrontgirl, have a wonderful trip! I am proud to be an ASSkicker indeed as just about all of us were highly ranked. I look forward to Micronesia as a halfASSkicker, woot! Congrats to the whole team, and let's kick some more ASS!

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •