The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Props to MB?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Props to MB?"
What do you think of Denise's $50,000 gift from The Man In The Razor-Edged Hat? Total publicity move? Attempt to forestall any lawsuit because she's not the first person to lose her job because she went on the show (Cindy and Bruce come to mind) and eventually, someone might try to drag him into court? They say the Grinch's heart grew three sizes that day? We finally found out what physical type he's attracted to? What was going on there? (And how many future players will try to imitate it in the hopes of getting some extra cash?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Props to MB? Colonel Zoidberg 12-17-07 1
 RE: Props to MB? michel 12-17-07 2
 RE: Props to MB? dabo 12-17-07 3
 RE: Props to MB? CattyChat 12-17-07 4
 RE: Props to MB? Max Headroom 12-17-07 5
 RE: Props to MB? Chez 12-17-07 6
   RE: Props to MB? Chez 12-17-07 7
       RE: Props to MB? Estee 12-17-07 8
           RE: Props to MB? dabo 12-17-07 10
               RE: Props to MB? Estee 12-17-07 11
       RE: Props to MB? CattyChat 12-17-07 9
           RE: Props to MB? mistyrose52 12-17-07 12
               RE: Props to MB? Flowerpower 12-17-07 14
                   RE: Props to MB? Wacko Jacko 12-17-07 15
       Follow-up Chez 12-18-07 16
 RE: Props to MB? mia rules18 12-17-07 13
 RE: Props to MB? bampote 12-18-07 17
   RE: Props to MB? Brooklynne 12-18-07 18
       RE: Props to MB? Sunny_Bunny 12-18-07 19
           well heck dabo 12-18-07 21
 RE: Props to MB? kingfish 12-18-07 20
 RE: Props to MB? CattyChat 12-18-07 22
   RE: Props to MB? Breezy 12-18-07 23
       RE: Props to MB? Georgianna 12-18-07 24
           RE: Props to MB? sol 12-18-07 25
 RE: Props to MB? Sues 12-18-07 26
 RE: Props to MB? kingfish 12-19-07 27
   RE: Props to MB? mistyrose52 12-19-07 28
       RE: Props to MB? jbug 12-19-07 29
   RE: Props to MB? Flowerpower 12-29-07 42
 Donated PagongRatEater 12-19-07 30
   RE: Donated XXL Survivor 12-19-07 31
       Picking Courtney michel 12-20-07 35
   RE: Donated billsmith_1972 12-20-07 32
 RE: Props to MB? Tazluli 12-20-07 33
   RE: Props to MB? ivoryElephant 12-20-07 34
       RE: Props to MB? Tazluli 12-24-07 36
           RE: Props to MB? agman 12-24-07 37
               RE: Props to MB? Tazluli 12-24-07 38
                   RE: Props to MB? agman 12-24-07 39
                       RE: Props to MB? PepeLePew13 12-26-07 40
                           RE: Props to MB? Estee 12-26-07 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-17-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Props to MB?"
Denise was supposedly pretty popular, and MB was trying to capitalize on it. This wasn't welfare, to borrow a quote from She-Whose-Name-Shall-Not-Be-Spoken - it was a hard-nosed business decision. Sure, it benefitted Denise, but it will benefit MB more.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Props to MB?"
I was happy for Denise and her family and stopped at that.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Props to MB?"
I know for an absolute fact I would be unemployed if I took time off to do a reality show, Stephanie had to do it twice to lose hers. It's one of the risks you have to accept if you roll the dice.

Denise, though, didn't lose her employment, she got relegated from a job she loved to a job she hates. That's really harsh.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-17-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Props to MB?"
It was a nice gesture of MB, yes, but I thought the whole thing stunk.

First of all, I was very disappointed in Denise's ending attitude and that she turned the show into a pandering opportunity. No one held a gun to Denise's head and forced her to do Survivor. I've been wanting to do Survivor since the beginning, but I can't quit my job for over a month on the mere hope that I "win the survivor lottery" of a million dollars. How could anyone sue MB for losing their job after voluntarily appearing on any of his reality shows?

In all, I worry that this is going to set a precedence that people are going to voluntarily go on this show and then whine about how rough their life is when they don't win the final prize. Who is to say that Denise's life is any worse than anyone else's who didn't beg for money?

Also, Denise made it to fourth place and gets the 4th place prize money, which is a lot more than 11 other contestants made this season.

I am a very compassionate person, but I just don't like it when people do what Denise did. Sorry, but I do not feel sorry for her at all.

CONGRATULATIONS TODD. I'm glad your dream came true in such a huge way.
Thanks for helping make Survivor China so much fun to watch.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Props to MB?"
*cues Fanfare for the Common Man*

I thought it was a nice gesture.

True, MB gains a publicity windfall from it, but he also helps out a popular Survivor who could use the help. With stunt casting so common in reality TV today, he also helps all of us remember the lunch lady who made it on Survivor.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-17-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Props to MB?"
Although I did not like the "victim" mentality Denise displayed in the last couple episodes and at the finale, I was really disgusted with her school district who took away her job of lunch lady to make her a janitor. Their complaint just seemed to be that the kids wanted to take the time to say "hi" to her while they were in the lunch line. If my calendar is correct, she didn't even have to take time off from her job to do Survivor, as it was filmed during the summer when she would have been off from work anyway. I really hope that school district takes a beating in the public opinion poll. If what Denise said is true, they are truly the "Grinch".

12-17-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Props to MB?"
I realize it's pathetic to respond to my own posting, but I went looking for news relating to Densise's statment about her school district. This was in the Worcester Telegram and Gazette for today.

"School Superintendent Nancy T. Lane is discounting claims that school employee Denise Martin was demoted after appearing on the television reality show “Survivor.”

Mrs. Martin was one of 16 castaways vying for the $1 million first-place prize in the “Survivor: China” elimination show. She was the 13th person voted off the show.

On the season’s final episode, which aired last night, producer Mark Burnett gave Mrs. Martin $50,000 after discussion about Ms. Martin being transferred from her job as a cafeteria worker at a Douglas school. She is now a custodian.

Mrs. Martin was known on the show as the lunch lady. Mr. Burnett said he gave Ms. Martin the money because he felt sorry for her.

But today, Mrs. Lane is strongly denying the show’s characterization of Mrs. Martin’s work status.

In a statement, the superintendent said Mrs. Martin’s move from cafeteria employee came at Mrs. Martin’s request and is accompanied by higher pay and additional benefits. The move came prior to the Mrs. Martin's participation in taping, the superintendent said.

Mrs. Lane said the school district was accommodating to Mrs. Martin and that it embraced her television opportunity.

In the statement, the superintendent said: “Regretfully, the Douglas Public School District was inaccurately portrayed as failing to be accommodating to an employee during what the district viewed as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This is far from the case. On the contrary, we granted all requests made by Mrs. Martin so that she could participate in the “Survivor” series. Since Mrs. Martin was on an approved leave, her position was held open for her, and she returned to this same position upon her return from China. As a district, we make every effort to support our employees, and will continue to do so.” "

http://www.telegram.com/article/20071217/MEGANEWS/23528035

This article contradicts the claims Denise made at the reunion show. Hmmm...........

12-17-07, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Props to MB?"
Huh.

Well, minor props to Denise for finally figuring out how and when to lie -- plus a big 'Ha!' to EPMB, who actually fell for it.

12-17-07, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Props to MB?"
What did you expect them to say?

12-17-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Props to MB?"
'We're totally innocent!' was just about the only thing they could say.

Honestly, it's a classic I said/they said situation. Given no way to resolve it, I choose to believe the option that actually has Denise learning how to play someone --

-- okay, minor hole in that theory...

12-17-07, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Props to MB?"
Hmm, and the plot thickens. I was just going to post to your previous post, Chez, that I agreed that the true "bad guy" would be the school for transferring Denise from "lunch lady," just because the kids were "distracted" into saying hi to Denise following her appearance on Survivor. If that were true, it is a shame.

Now you post the comments by the school district that contradict Denise's claims. Interesting. And if Denise really did lie about her "demotion," shame on her. I hope she didn't lie, but the whole thing seems suspect to me.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Props to MB?"
You know, I just had this 'feeling' when she was giving this story about the kids being 'distracted' during lunch! Give me a break! Have you SEEN kids during lunch?? Ain't NOTHING gonna keep those kids from getting through a lunch line!

I worked in a school for 6 years-as the nurse-and went through the lunch line more than a few times. Thought I was going to be trampled to death by hundreds of starving kids. Even if Michael Jordon or Michael Jackson had been there, those kids would have EATEN before the distraction!!! HA! Seriously!

I think Denise is the scum of the earth and every Survivor EVER if this turns out to be a big hunk of junk that she spewed on National TV! She should have to pay back every penny WITH INTEREST! And it will turn out that, once again, Skinny Courtney was right-you don't deserve a mil just because your life sucks and you want someone else to make it right! She skated under the wire for over 2 months, on coattails, and this is the best she can come up with? NO KUDOS from me!

Jonny Fairplay is a better person, if this article turns out to be true! Shame, shame, shame AGAIN!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Props to MB?"
It's not often that I respond to anything in fanatics, but I have to tell you this is one time that I can not sit idly by....I think it was an extremely generous and thoughtful gesture from EPMB, but I think Denise is the slimiest character of all past Survivor Contestents. When she played the "poor me" card last night, it made me sick to my stomach...I will go back to my lousy lunch lady job, at 7.00 per hour, blah, blah, blah..... GIVE ME A BREAK!!! I can not believe she resorted to this tactic....what about her 2 beautiful children and a husband that loves her? She's got a rich life in more ways than many. If she doesn't like her job, then be ambitious and go get another....she totally is lazy, never played the game, did not take advantage of any opportunities that arose, and then plays the poor card. If you want more out of your life, then go get it, but how dare you ask for handouts from the kids that played the game and deserved the win or from Mark Burnett.

The icing on the cake for this sleezy, lazy woman was to be bitter about the results and vote to not give the win/vote to someone because of spite. What a loser she is. She voted for Courtney because she was pissed off at Amanda and Todd. If it had not been for them, she would have been toast well before the merge.

Denise should pray she does not get sued for fraud and slander. I was extremely disappointed in her, and felt that the kids half her age had far more substance than she displayed.

Now James and JR displayed far far more class and dignity last night than Denise ever did....James was a worthy winner of the $100,000.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-17-07, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Props to MB?"
>It's not often that I respond
>to anything in fanatics, but
>I have to tell you
>this is one time that
>I can not sit idly
>by....I think it was an
>extremely generous and thoughtful gesture
>from EPMB, but I think
>Denise is the slimiest character
>of all past Survivor Contestents.
>When she played the "poor
>me" card last night, it
>made me sick to my
>stomach...I will go back to
>my lousy lunch lady job,
>at 7.00 per hour, blah,
>blah, blah....
. GIVE ME A
>BREAK!!! I can not
>believe she resorted to this
>tactic....what about her 2 beautiful
>children and a husband that
>loves her? She's got
>a rich life in more
>ways than many. If she
>doesn't like her job, then
>be ambitious and go get
>another....she totally is lazy, never
>played the game, did not
>take advantage of any opportunities
>that arose, and then plays
>the poor card. If you
>want more out of your
>life, then go get it,
>but how dare you ask
>for handouts from the kids
>that played the game and
>deserved the win or from
>Mark Burnett.
>
>The icing on the cake for
>this sleezy, lazy woman was
>to be bitter about the
>results and vote to not
>give the win/vote to someone
>because of spite. What a
>loser she is. She voted
>for Courtney because she was
>pissed off at Amanda and
>Todd. If it had not
>been for them, she would
>have been toast well before
>the merge.
>
>Denise should pray she does not
>get sued for fraud and
>slander. I was extremely disappointed
>in her, and felt that
>the kids half her age
>had far more substance than
>she displayed.
>
>Now James and JR displayed far
>far more class and dignity
>last night than Denise ever
>did....James was a worthy winner
>of the $100,000.

I agree 100%. JR and james were p

12-18-07, 07:42 AM (EST)
16. "Follow-up"
There is a follow up article today in the same newspaper.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20071218/NEWS/712180609/1116

Does not say too much more except describing negative emails the school district received prior to the record being set striaght.

Also, as i am typing this, the controversy is being discussed on the CBS Early Show.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-17-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Props to MB?"

Sure props to MB, but for me, props to PROBST... for being a good journalist and asking her about the mullet!

bampote 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Props to MB?"
Just watched the Early Show interview where Denise admits to lying, although she says she didn't mean to. I know she didn't know she was going to get money out of it, but her blatant attempt at garnering sympathy at the finale is pretty disgusting. She completely made up the "reason" she wasn't "rehired" in her old spot, and she wouldn't even say if she would keep the $50,000. This all coming from the juror who accused the others of essentially being scum. I guess she just didn't stop playing her sympathy game when she finished Survivor.

(Sorry, I know the tone of this post belongs in Bashers, but the topic's already being discussed here.)

Brooklynne 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-18-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooklynne Click to send private message to Brooklynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Props to MB?"
I just watched that too. I think she's a little too good at playing the game. She didn't seem sincere to me. Plus she's keeping the money.

I read this article about her appearance on the early show:

http://news.google.com/news?tab=wn&hl=en&q=survivor+scandal+-+Denise+and+superintendent+face+off

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-07, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Props to MB?"
Sigh. Did she really think that the school district was going to take this on the chin?

" ... was not granted the position because it had been filled by another person." is far from "I went back and I talked to the food service director, and they didn't give me my job back." That she said on the finale.

At least Fairplay lied to get farther in the game. There really is no excuse for this one.

12-18-07, 02:40 PM (EST)
21. "well heck"
You know what probably happened was backstage beforehand someone asked her how things were going, were the kids at the school excited and stuff about their lunch lady being on Survivor, she let it out she was a janitor at the school now but missed her lunch lady job, played it for sympathy so the others don't be mean to her during live reunion especially if she wins the consolation cash, telephone game ensues until it reaches MB who decides to milk it and tells Jiffy, suddenly she's on the spot on live TV. Inexcusable and pointless as the lie was, she probably didn't expect to be throwing her bosses under the bus that way. She should keep the money, use it to go into business for herself, buy herself a lunch wagon and really make a killing sucking at life, maybe hire Courtney to be the construction worker eyecandy bait.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Props to MB?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-07 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

I'd say props to MB. But he is still the EP MB.

For Dense, the $50 grand? She should keep it. Money was given (I presume) with no conditions. It was offered before Dense aired her story, so it couldn't be seen as a premeditated scam to get the $50K. Maybe it was calculated as a move to get a lunch lady fund set up, or something, but not necessarily a scheme to get money from MB.

So it's hers to keep, and since 50K packets of free legal money don't come around too often to most of us, she should keep it.

MB might want to talk to her about it, he is certainly free to do so.

Her comeuppance? Was her exposure on national TV. She was uncomfortable (unlike Fairplay who reveled in his role as scammer) and I think being exposed as a liar on national TV for someone like Dense is worth (to me) 50K of the EPMB's money.

12-18-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Props to MB?"
First of all, I want to say that I truly believe that Denise knew very well what she was doing when she came up with her "hardship" story. I think she is just one of those people who goes through life with a "glass half-enpty" attitude. Rather than counting her blessings, she dwells on the negatives in her life and how she perceives that others have an easier life than she.

With that said, I also think that Denise proved how ignorant she is by proclaiming such a bogus story in front of millions on T.V. In this day and age how can someone state something false that could be so easily documented and think they could get away with it?

You could tell by her voice in the CBS clip that she is scared Chitless that she was caught in a lie and that she has been exposed as a liar to such a large scale. She is probably terrified she cost her relationship with her employers and many people in her community.

I hope people learn a lesson from Denise and realize it doesn't pay to try to scam people and lie about your situation. Also, she should re-evaluate her life and realize how blessed she is for what she does have. There are millions of people in the world who would dream to have a steady job, with benefits, a family and general good health. Be thankful for what you have and don't worry about the perception that others around you may have more.

Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind.
To cherish peace & good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
If we think on these things, there will be born in us a Savior & over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world. ~ Calvin Coolidge

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Props to MB?"
I agree with all of this and will add. Denise? You proved WHY you're always picked last.

Ho Ho Ho

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-18-07, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Props to MB?"
Perhaps, as a token of atonement, she might underwrite a month-long, all-inclusive (Travel, Hotels and All Meals) tour of China for Peih-Gee and eight of her family members.

And that should leave just about enough for a cut and styling.

She no longer becomes a mullet.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-18-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Props to MB?"
For everything a person does there is a consequence ... Denise will experience a consequence for this incident.

Lesson for me ... never ...EVER ... play the 'poor me' card.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-18-07, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Props to MB?"
My cousin lives in Douglas...it's a small town and everybody knows everybody..seriously. So I'm sure she'll be paying for that little blunder for years to come...mind you, with 50k in her pocket but still.....

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Props to MB?"
Because of the distasteful actions of Dense and of the unwanted stain she brings to the name and reputation of our brethren, our fishy friends, we here in the pelagic community disavow and declare ourselves dissociated with Dense and her hair cut, the name of which we refuse to acknowledge.

It should be called a piece of ##### hairdo on a piece of ##### person. It should not be called a m(you know what).

Thank you,
Your omniscient leader,
Crazy Dave Kingfish

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Props to MB?"
Thank you, Crazy Dave! You truly made my day, and I wish I could say I have nothing to add-because so many of you have really said it all!

BUT, I just can't get that 'look' out of my mind. You know, that pouty little mouth, that looks like it's quivvering, getting ready to launch the thousand tears that go along with the whole story.....?? I will never forget that LOOK on National TV when Ms. Denise, Survivor Lunch Lady, with the haircut of which we will never again speak of. Then, camera zooms to her obviously well-fed family, basking in the non-glory of the loss of their mom's one and ONLY chance of fame and fortune. Not counting that she came in 4th and WILL receive a consulation prize. Not counting that she was chosen as one of the 3 most popular Survivors. None of those things even matter to the Martins of Douglas, Mass. No, there is no life after Survivor China, if Ms. Lunch Lady didn't come in first!

But wait!!! Jeff says!! This is LIVE TV, and ANYTHING can and WILL happen!! What is this we hear?? Mark Burnett just said HE is going to donate from his VERY OWN POCKET FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS to this poor and needy lady from Douglas, Mass??? WOWEEEE!!!! Enough for her to get a decent haircut (wasn't that just the most romantic story ever?? The whole reason behind that hairdo??), and then some! HAllelujia, we hear angels sing, the entire cast of Survivor China is on its feet, applause in the audience, hugs all around for the Un-Lucky Lunch Lady!!! No more pouty lips, no more tears!! Only joy and happiness all around!! Wonder what was in the back of her mind-where the heck is the car???

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Props to MB?"
From one of the links, I read that the previous lunch lady job paid $7 but the janitor job pays $17 plus benefits!
I know a few people who would be happy with $17/hour. That's $35,360 a year. Course not knowing the cost of living in Douglass, Mass, but still........

Sharnina decorated me

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Props to MB?"
Hey King! Very nice use of the word pelagic! I thought I was the only one who has ever used that word before. Nice way to describe tuna, don't you think?

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Donated"
Looks like Denise is going to give the money to the Glazer Padiatric AIDS foundation. So now all she got out of the lie was a destroyed reputation.

http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/20071219/D8TKLRA80.html

"But I am sure that I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round...as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely."--Charles Dickens

XXL Survivor 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-19-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail XXL%20Survivor Click to send private message to XXL%20Survivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Donated"
Seemed to me like Denise was a lousy judge of character in the game. She whined because people didn't take her first or include her, but after P-G took her on a reward she TWICE failed to reciprocate. Then instead of voting for Amanda who at least talked to her like a human being, she votes for Courtney who clearly had no respect for her. Just don't think the lady is smart enough to scam $50K. I think she just genuinely felt (and always will feel) sorry for herself.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-07, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Picking Courtney"
There were reasons why Denise picked Courtney and Todd over Amanda in that reward challenge. First, Denise received only 2 arrows, one from Courtney and 1 from Todd. Amanda gave her 5 to Courtney. Then, Todd was the best shooter and would have been angry if he hadn't been picked. An angry Todd is a bad Todd! Denise won because of Courtney's poor aim so she felt she owed it to her.

billsmith_1972 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-20-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail billsmith_1972 Click to send private message to billsmith_1972 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Donated"
I think she is only donating it to keep from getting fired.

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-07, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Props to MB?"
I feel sorry for her children. You know they are going to hear from the other kids how her mother lied on national TV.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-20-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Props to MB?"

It is all in the head, that fat toad is evil that is why she is fat and unliked, being fat and unliked didn't cause her to be evil.

She is just another manipulative #####, I worked with someone just like her.

mind the gap

12-24-07, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Props to MB?"
I don't think she is evil.

She had a bad attitude, trying to play for sympathy. It backfired on her, and now she is back peddling.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Props to MB?"
>I don't think she is evil.
>
I agree with you. I don't think she is evil either. I think better words to describe her are, stupid,gutless, and desperate. I think you have to be at least somewhat intelligent to be evil. I think she falls short in that regard.

12-24-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Props to MB?"
Yup, she isn't the brightest bulb is she?

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Props to MB?"
No, she is certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Props to MB?"
Or the sharpest tool in the shed.

Piling it on since Dec. 26, 2007

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

12-26-07, 02:02 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Props to MB?"
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an 'L' on her forehead.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •